Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Free And Easiest Way To Make Cool Dollars!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free And Easiest Way To Make Cool Dollars!!! (451 Views)

Join MTFE And Make Cool Dollars From Monday To Friday (not Scam) / If You Have A Good Vpn I Will Show You How To Earn Cool Dollars / The Cheapest, Simplest And Easiest Way To Make Money Online (free PDF Report) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free And Easiest Way To Make Cool Dollars!!! by roomus(m): 6:54pm On Apr 20, 2018
Hello nairalanders,
As we all know that information is key to success.i have learnt a lot from nairalanders.i've decided to contribute my own quota by sharing this easy and totally free way to make dollars with pictures and videos.
I noticed that someone had tried posting something Similar but this is totally free and well detailed(no eBook) just a show of commitment by efforts from you.
This is by far the best referral system biz online today though money is made through explicit content.
I have broken them down into few steps of two parts.
Aim:To get traffic from image hosting/social media sites(that allow Bleep content) and send them to a virtual link that has been redirected to a cam site that pays dollars for each sign up(sign up is totally free of charge) so it is expected that a lot of people would sign up since it's free.

Things needed: a social media/image hosting site that allows,a free or paid domain that redirects to our affiliate cam site(but I use a free domain that works),a cam site affiliate referral link,pictures and videos of cam girls.

Procedure:
1.register on the cam affiliate site
2.Get a free website domain that could be redirected to any site of our choosing
3.Open a social media account for traffic (most social media sites frown at explicit content or links that redirects to such,so make sure the site allows nude pics to avoid ban)
4.upload pics and place the free website link in a visible place in the bio or Posts with a call to action eg to see more or watch me live on cam click here.(any one who clicks on the link is redirected to a cam girl's room and hopefully signs up for free to get access to the girls).

This is the concept of this biz and the conversion is massive,as Bleep sells big.(1000 sign ups equals 1000 dollars).

For those interested,
1.This is a free website that redirects to my affiliate link here [url]myhotsiscam.servepics.com[/url].

Then click on join fans club button,it takes you to a sign up page on the cam site(18+)

2.After signing up,scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on affiliates.
choose an affiliate link (preferably best converting tour) in link code drop down menu.

save that link as that is where your own site would be redirected to.

To be sure you did it right,click on stats from menu.
Screen shot the page and send to my WhatsApp 07034650597
I will gladly reply with step3(how to get a free website like mine) and how to redirect because the image hosting social media sites would reject the direct affiliate link so we need to mask it. Step 4.how to receive payment here in our local bank account.
NEXT IS THE VIDEO FORMAT THAT DOESN'T REQUIRE SOCIAL MEDIA SITES AND PAYS MORE DUE TO MORE TARGETED VIEWING.BUT WILL ONLY POST THAT WHEN I SEE HOW COMMITTED YOU GUYZ ARE WITH THIS FIRST PART.
FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME THROUGH WHATSAPP WITH ANY QUESTIONS.

SUCCESS TO EVERYONE!!!!
Re: Free And Easiest Way To Make Cool Dollars!!! by roomus(m): 9:07pm On Apr 20, 2018
Do make sure you access the site discreetly,if you are the type that gets embarrassed by explicit content. Success

(1) (Reply)

Online Business Is The Best Way To Go / ate / See How I Caught This Fraudster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.