Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Which Of These Nigerian Musician's Lie Was Epic? - See Picture - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Which Of These Nigerian Musician's Lie Was Epic? - See Picture (1288 Views)

Moment Wizkid Surprised Heavily Pregnant Jada|| Her Reaction Was Epic / If Not For Music, These Nigerian Artistes Would Be Fashion Stars / Who Remembers These Nigerian Music Artistes ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Nigerian Musician's Lie Was Epic? - See Picture by 40ng: 7:33pm On Apr 20, 2018
@APROKOGIRL

Which musician's lie was epic?

Timaya- "I travel to America just to go charge my phone"
9ice- "No doubt me i go bring you Grammy"
Davido- "30 billion for the account"

BY APOROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/2416/which-of-these-nigerian-musicians-lie-was-epic-see-picture/

cc; lalasticlala - help me ask #Nairalanders

Re: Which Of These Nigerian Musician's Lie Was Epic? - See Picture by dafeyankee: 7:35pm On Apr 20, 2018
Timaya joor.
Re: Which Of These Nigerian Musician's Lie Was Epic? - See Picture by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 20, 2018
undecided
Re: Which Of These Nigerian Musician's Lie Was Epic? - See Picture by Dilijingsly(m): 7:38pm On Apr 20, 2018
[i]Timaya- "I travel to America just to go charge my phone"

Re: Which Of These Nigerian Musician's Lie Was Epic? - See Picture by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 20, 2018
9ice was speaking in future terms no doubt me [b]i go[/b]bring home grammy. so it's not a lie.

Davido actually didn't specify the currency. so the money he has in his account, in some country's currency is worth 30 billion.

But the liar here is Timaya! Chai! Lazy Youth!

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Nigerian Musician's Lie Was Epic? - See Picture by LOVEGINO(m): 10:27pm On Apr 20, 2018
mikezuruki:
9ice was speaking in future terms no doubt me [b]i go[/b]bring home grammy. so it's not a lie.

Davido actually didn't specify the currency. so the money he has in his account, in some country's currency is worth 30 billion.

But the liar here is Timaya! Chai! Lazy Youth!
u re absolutely right. Maybe its 30billion cowrie.
Re: Which Of These Nigerian Musician's Lie Was Epic? - See Picture by GetUmad: 9:04am On Apr 21, 2018

Timaya and Davido didn't really lie. How much is airline ticket to US? Timaya could afford to do as he said if he wanted to show OFF like those fraudsters who always claim they traveled to Dubai just to go buy Gucci.

With the way OBO is working hard and touring, it's a matter of time (provided he's not blowing his money on ostentatious lifestyle but investing)for him to have 30 billion in his account. Remember, he did not specify the currency, so I assume he could come up like Lai Mohammed tomorrow to boldly justify his statement with Ghana Cedis. 30 billion is 30 billion. QED

However, the other man there I am still trying to see if Grammy is the name of a lady from Ibadan he's bringing home (since he has said he'd like to marry many women) cos if it's the same Grammy award we all know, then I await what he wants to do to bring it home .

But wait o, wetin sabi sef

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Loved Up With Tiwa Savage At The Airport / Instagram Comedian, Ogbeni Adan Buys New Car (photo) / Chris Attoh Also Wishes Estranged Wife, Damilola Happy Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.