Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,222 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Bbn Contestants Scampering For Votes In University Of Nigeria Enugu Campus. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbn Contestants Scampering For Votes In University Of Nigeria Enugu Campus. (377 Views)

Meet Gulder Ultimate Search Season 12 Contestants / "Dirtiest Housemates": BBNaija Contestants Accused Of Being dirty / BBNaija: I Will Never Appeal For Votes - Tobi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbn Contestants Scampering For Votes In University Of Nigeria Enugu Campus. by maducash99(m): 8:39pm On Apr 20, 2018
This year's BBN is really going to the wires.
Even when I thought we had seen it all, when fans of Alex stormed the University of Nigeria Enugu Campus to give away free airtime to her friends in her alma mata yesterday to vote for her, some Miracle supporters came right into my hostel today to distribute some airtime for us to vote for Miracle.

I was totally surprised at the intensity of the campaign of non Alex fans even in her own alma mata.

But I humbly turned down his request because I can't just betray my school mate Alex.

This is really double wahala.
Can't wait for the Grand Finale.
Let the best candidate win.
I Rep Alex
I Rep UNN.
BBN 2018.

(1) (Reply)

See How Fans Voted, That Got Miracle Winning Bbn2018 / Bbnaija: Picture Of Celebration Of Miracle's Victory... Come And Join Us! / This Actress Cut Off Her Ear Because Of Man. See Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.