Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

See What's Happened Today - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / See What's Happened Today (319 Views)

What Happened To My Gmail App? (pics) / What Happened To Me On My Way Back From Ado! / What Happened To Naijasinglegirl.com? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See What's Happened Today by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 20, 2018
Do you sometimes if we need help we have to ask people who are more knowledgeable than us
I met this guru on WhatsApp I asked him for help on networking business that's I don't have much on me an he said he can't help because of this
He sent me this screenshot below

If some of us here are those people that's can ask for help politely please stop
Look at this you message someone to help you the person said ,free training has closed expect you make payment for tutoring - even though the person didn't ask for tutoring fee don't you know the person will have to spare a his time for you an use his own data
I pity you guys with this nonsense characters. Stop using your site own to affect others that needs help

Re: See What's Happened Today by SUPERPACK: 11:26pm On Apr 20, 2018
why are you blurring some part of the message where he demanded for money.
Re: See What's Happened Today by Nobody: 2:06am On Apr 21, 2018
He didn't demand for money I only blur there number

(1) (Reply)

How To Create A Blog On Blogger Using Your Phones, Laptop Or Desktop Computer / --- / Introduction To Html : Meaning, Uses, Tags And Your 1st Webpage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.