Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,490 members, 7,958,495 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:48 PM

I'm Proud To Be Your Last Record Signing - Aubameyang Tells Wenger - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I'm Proud To Be Your Last Record Signing - Aubameyang Tells Wenger (18229 Views)

Chelsea Announce British-record Signing, Caicedo With Nigeria R&B Music / Oparanozie: I’m Proud To Have Led Falcons Bonus Protest In 2019 / Arsenal Record Signing, Aubameyang Fleets His Cars Valued At N.75billion(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Proud To Be Your Last Record Signing - Aubameyang Tells Wenger by cosmatika(m): 11:27am On Apr 21, 2018
Ok
Re: I'm Proud To Be Your Last Record Signing - Aubameyang Tells Wenger by HausaOverlord: 11:28am On Apr 21, 2018
marvin906:
arsenal should prepare for more trouble
the problem of man u will soon start with them
see this mugu, u think say we go employ person like moyes
Re: I'm Proud To Be Your Last Record Signing - Aubameyang Tells Wenger by RexTramadol1: 11:29am On Apr 21, 2018
HausaOverlord:
Time for the new manager to get rid off
Mustafi
Campbell
Perez
Cech
Chambers
Xhaka
Wilshere
Steve bould
Ramsey
Just see the amount of crap wey this man gather for us

dnt be selfish, add Nkwobi.
Re: I'm Proud To Be Your Last Record Signing - Aubameyang Tells Wenger by marvin906(m): 11:33am On Apr 21, 2018
Temptee101:
Shut up

who is this miserable fool
that just escaped yabaleft

Re: I'm Proud To Be Your Last Record Signing - Aubameyang Tells Wenger by HausaOverlord: 11:33am On Apr 21, 2018
RexTramadol1:

dnt be selfish, add Nkwobi.
bros don't mind me jare, how can I forget this fraud too
Re: I'm Proud To Be Your Last Record Signing - Aubameyang Tells Wenger by marvin906(m): 11:34am On Apr 21, 2018
HausaOverlord:
see this mugu, u think say we go employ person like moyes

oga is not my fault you became a frustrated arsenal fan..
and is not my fault enyimba has more trophies than you guys

Re: I'm Proud To Be Your Last Record Signing - Aubameyang Tells Wenger by kolawoleibukun: 11:36am On Apr 21, 2018
whatever happens, I take that one pass am
gafar1972:
you that know road to dentists what have u to show,his bigger than you nd your entire generation,,bad belle people,beefer
Re: I'm Proud To Be Your Last Record Signing - Aubameyang Tells Wenger by HausaOverlord: 11:39am On Apr 21, 2018
marvin906:

mtcheww I been think say u get sense b4
Re: I'm Proud To Be Your Last Record Signing - Aubameyang Tells Wenger by Superkay10(m): 11:45am On Apr 21, 2018
Man utd to beat spurs 3-1 while chelsea will hammer southampton 5-0.
Re: I'm Proud To Be Your Last Record Signing - Aubameyang Tells Wenger by marvin906(m): 12:06pm On Apr 21, 2018
HausaOverlord:
mtcheww I been think say u get sense b4

after spilling out garbage from your brain
you expect me to start giving you intelligent replies
no thanks
mo.ron undecided undecided
Re: I'm Proud To Be Your Last Record Signing - Aubameyang Tells Wenger by Iceberg3: 12:13pm On Apr 21, 2018
Nice. Now Aubameyang,whaddahell does that mean,ok,Aubameyang can now be auctioned,huh? cool cool
Re: I'm Proud To Be Your Last Record Signing - Aubameyang Tells Wenger by Temptee101(m): 12:13pm On Apr 21, 2018
marvin906:

who is this miserable fool
that just escaped yabaleft
Just shut up
Re: I'm Proud To Be Your Last Record Signing - Aubameyang Tells Wenger by marvin906(m): 12:15pm On Apr 21, 2018
Temptee101:
Just shut up

so you really are a yabaleft patient..
next time dont spill trash on my mention..
am allergic to proud mo.rons
Re: I'm Proud To Be Your Last Record Signing - Aubameyang Tells Wenger by Temptee101(m): 12:20pm On Apr 21, 2018
marvin906:

so you really are a yabaleft patient..
next time dont spill trash on my mention..
am allergic to proud mo.rons
Just shut up, you stink
Re: I'm Proud To Be Your Last Record Signing - Aubameyang Tells Wenger by marvin906(m): 12:28pm On Apr 21, 2018
Temptee101:
Just shut up, you stink

is that all you got..
please you bore my spirit
you can get lost
go play with your fellow mo.rons

Re: I'm Proud To Be Your Last Record Signing - Aubameyang Tells Wenger by Topmaike007(m): 1:36pm On Apr 21, 2018
na was ooo
Re: I'm Proud To Be Your Last Record Signing - Aubameyang Tells Wenger by Afobear: 2:14pm On Apr 21, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
see him big teeth. with all him money the guy no know where dentist day? why not go and chisel out that gigantic teeth and get a fit face as someone in the public eye?
see Mumu ..show us your yeye papa
Re: I'm Proud To Be Your Last Record Signing - Aubameyang Tells Wenger by kolawoleibukun: 2:37pm On Apr 21, 2018
Afobear:
see Mumu ..show us your yeye papa
your mama wide tohto na you won see. ode
Re: I'm Proud To Be Your Last Record Signing - Aubameyang Tells Wenger by Tiger01: 3:29pm On Apr 21, 2018
Thankgod oo.
Finally Arsenal can now start winning
Re: I'm Proud To Be Your Last Record Signing - Aubameyang Tells Wenger by kaydp: 3:53pm On Apr 21, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Sha perform well or you may the first to be offloaded by the incoming manager
Maybe bellerin. Definitely not auba
Re: I'm Proud To Be Your Last Record Signing - Aubameyang Tells Wenger by HausaOverlord: 5:15pm On Apr 21, 2018
marvin906:

after spilling out garbage from your brain
you expect me to start giving you intelligent replies
no thanks
mo.ron undecided undecided
says the dickhead
Re: I'm Proud To Be Your Last Record Signing - Aubameyang Tells Wenger by JastSiryin(m): 7:44pm On Apr 21, 2018
Narldon:

Arsene Wenger is truly a Legend in Arsenal and in English Premier League.

I will miss him so much embarassed

Dats one cute ass pic man

1 Like

Re: I'm Proud To Be Your Last Record Signing - Aubameyang Tells Wenger by samisj4real(m): 7:56pm On Apr 21, 2018
I don't just know why I like this guy.. Maybe because he don't behave like his from shitty AFRICA..
Re: I'm Proud To Be Your Last Record Signing - Aubameyang Tells Wenger by Slimzadywitmony: 8:49pm On Apr 21, 2018
Some of Arsene wenger's Greatest Champions league games

At a young age winning is not the most important thing... the important thing is to develop creative and skilled players with good confidence.
Young players need freedom of expression to develop as creative players... they should be encouraged to try skills without fear of failure.
As a coach you can influence the diet of your players. You can point out what is wrong.

Inter (1- 5) Arsenal 2003 UCL : http://.net/72bnhi

Arsenal (2- 1) Barca 2011 UCL:http://.net/7WWgXX

Real Madrid (0 - 1) Arsenal :http://.net/7c8Wzn

Re: I'm Proud To Be Your Last Record Signing - Aubameyang Tells Wenger by steveDpro: 3:01am On Apr 22, 2018
Yeah
Re: I'm Proud To Be Your Last Record Signing - Aubameyang Tells Wenger by Cadec007(m): 5:14am On Apr 22, 2018
marvin906:

savage! Arsenal fans right now

Re: I'm Proud To Be Your Last Record Signing - Aubameyang Tells Wenger by josephcletus(m): 4:36pm On Apr 22, 2018
Sweetcollins:

For kettle
lol... the fear of network failure is the beginning of nonsense typing

(1) (2) (Reply)

From Abidjan To Korhogo: A Detailed Look At The 6 Stadiums Hosting AFCON 2023 / Nicklas Bendtner Sentenced To 50-Day Jailterm / Roberto Martinez Leaves Role As Belgium Manager After World Cup Group-stage Exit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.