Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

10 Reasons Why Iphone Beats Android - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 10 Reasons Why Iphone Beats Android (23789 Views)

Why Iphone 13 Is The Worst Iphone Apple Has Ever Made... / Iphone 12 The Beast, Why Iphone Is The Father Of All Phones / Why Iphone Is Better Than Android. Appledoc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Reasons Why Iphone Beats Android by akeentech(m): 5:22am On Apr 21, 2018
iPhone over Android: I like Android devices. However, anytime my friends or family member ask me what phone to purchase, I tend to prescribe the iPhone over Android. Here’s the reason. For those who need the most compelling camera, sexiest design, everlasting battery, and enough storage respectively.

Read Also: 3 Proven ways to make money from Facebook

#1. Very much faster

In case you're considering purchasing the iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus or iPhone X, you should know that the A11 Bionic chip inside blows away and overwhelms anything from the Android camp. Not exclusively did this processor pace Apple's leader to immense wins in synthetic benchmarks, it likewise ran circles around any android phone while doing things like opening large files and editing 4K video.

#2. Better hardware and software integration

The iPhone 6s is first introduced with the 3D Touch display and featured in everything but one model that was released since then is too smart to enable you to take quick actions, sense pressure from the home screen by just long-pressing on any app icon.

Portrait Mode of the iPhone 8 Plus can include sophisticated lighting effects with just a tap. What's more, the iPhone X will scan your face to log you in, even if you start wearing glasses and grow a beard. Android telephone makers are said to be behind Apple's Face ID by two years.

#3. Easiest phone to use

Why chosen iPhone over android it’s because upon all the promises made by Android telephone producers to streamline their skins, the iPhone remains by far the easiest telephone to use. Some people may complain about the absence of change in the feel and look and feel of iOS over the years.

However I consider it as a plus that it works now much pretty the same as it did back in 2007. Lift it up, turn it on and touch the application to open.

#4. OS updates when you want them

This will hurt a bit, Android fanboys. One week after it was launched, iOS 11 was purportedly installed on 25 percent of iOS gadgets, as indicated by analytics company Mixpanel. By January 2018, iOS 11 was on 65 percent of iOS gadgets.

Whereas, Android Oreo was on 0.7 percent of gadgets around then. The issue is this: except for pure Android telephones like the Pixel 2.

#5. The best apps first

Since the two iOS and Android have millions apps in their stores, the arms contest is over, isn't that so? Not by any means. The iPhone is still supported by developers as the launch platform of option for the most blazing new applications.

The Google Play store is just like the N they see their first run on iOS. For the individuals who would prefer not to be treated like inferior application citizens have to choose iPhone over android, the iPhone is still the lord.

#6. No bloatware

It's a bad sign for prospective Android telephone buyers that the absolute most popular articles we write are bloatware removal guides. Samsung and others have become better at limiting the pain for users by lumping all bearer bloatware into a single folder, however it's still simply crap consuming up space on your telephone. You won't find a solitary bit of wipe out of the box experience.

#7. Works beautifully with Macs

On the off chance that you haven't try a Mac in a while, you may be astounded to know exactly how well iPhones function with them. For example, with the Continuity feature in macOS, you can use your MacBook to receive and send text messages and even place and receive calls.With macOS High Sierra , the Photos application has turned out to be more iOS-like, with the ability to edit Live Photos, a new Memories view and an improved People album the capacity to alter Live Photos and an enhanced People collection, so it's genuinely seamless to transition or progress from iOS to macOS.

#8. Apple Pay

Between Android Pay and Samsung Pay, Apple has a lot of rivals, however at the present time; Apple Pay is the most prevalent method for making mobile payments. It's additionally dead-easy to use.

All you need to do to utilize Apple Pay is take your iPhone near the supported payment terminal at the checkout counter and afterward press your finger on your telephone's Touch ID sensor. With the iPhone X, you simply double tap the Side button and after that gaze/stare at your telephone to use Face ID.

#9. Family Sharing

An Apple family that always plays together saves together. With Family Sharing on the iPhone, Dad, Mom and the children can share purchases from the App Store, iBooksand iTunes with up to six individuals.

You can also keep your own iTunes accounts, as well. At the point when Junior needs to make a purchase, you get an alert by means of the Ask to Buy feature, so you can keep better tabs on what he's downloading and furthermore prevent charge shock. You can pick between a 200GB iCloud storage plan for the family.

#10. Best support and help

When you have an issue with your Android telephone, you can have a go at finding an answer by calling your carrier or on online forums. In any case, with the iPhone, you can take advantage of a huge database of useful help articles on Apple's site.

Get help by scheduling an appointment at an Apple Store Genius Bar or via live chat. Except in some cases you won’t enjoy this feature on android devices reason why you should pick iPhone over android.

Source: https://akeentech.com/2018/04/reasons-why-the-iphone-over-android/

6 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why Iphone Beats Android by crafteck(m): 5:37am On Apr 21, 2018
This article is based on personal preference. Its copied and half true.
A phones ease of use is relative to an individual and what hes used to already.

I know nothing about the chips so i wont argue, most na marketing strategy boosting anyway

Better hardware and software integration.. You base this on 2 features? angry there are thousands of other features to judge.

Os update, i dont know what ur trying to say there

Family sharing, almost everything about apple apps is money and money so sharing bill shouldn't be listed,

also when comparing iphones to android, use high end phones as standard in mind,
you know there are android phones that have thermo vision and help fire men,
you know there are android phones so rugged that can be dropped from great heights,
you know there are android phones equipped with projector for your 60 inch home cinema?
You are comparing and taking side with one single phone against a legion of products

Some android phones can be used as universal remote

Some come with features that help to survive disasters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMQDn0g10ps

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Reasons Why Iphone Beats Android by OVA200(m): 7:07am On Apr 21, 2018
I can't agree with you OP you are too one sided, almost all the things you listed up there are basic phone features nothing exceptional,

Sharing with family when you can share with almost everybody in the world with Android.

You are talking about Face ID that was invented by an android phone, why can't apple think and create their own security means?

You said apple is the easiest phone to use? that's when I lost interest in your write up, customization on Android is to give the user the privilege to set up their phone in any convenient way possible, you are talking about unlocking your and opening an app immediately have you forgotten android can also be set up the same way?

What do you mean by OS updates when you want them? Does that means anytime apple user want an update they will just go to system update and update it even without apple releasing the updates? Or what you meant to say is steady updates? If that's it then you partially right but their some Android brands with steady updates too like oneplus, google pixel, etc.

What do you about the best app first? we all know in term of app availability and possibly finding app for anything you want to do android wins, no even launcher for iPhone.

In term of bloatware you are right that's you only valid point to me.

Works beautifully with macs then what about all other electronic gadget in the world? you too know Android support all those way more than iPhone do.

Samsung pay does what you are boosting about in apple pay too so whats the exaggeration about.

Best support and help on iPhone more than Android haaa am hearing this for the first time, in term of everything about phone Android earn better support and help than iPhone let's even start from here nairaland take it any other social media android will win, do you how common calcare, slot, hublot, etc are very common in almost every city in Nigeria compare it to iPhone stores.

To chip in my view: I will consider Android ahead of iPhone because apart from common differences we know and better features we know about both phones I consider android better because even the best iPhone in the market now iPhone X is half done by Samsung and Samsung even earn more than apple on it that means their will be android knowledge in it, more so Apple have failed to introduce any new features for a long time now all what they do is over twist already exist features by Android manufacturers, so if apple can stand on it own I will consider them above.

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 10 Reasons Why Iphone Beats Android by SamuelTurner(m): 7:20am On Apr 21, 2018
The day I stopped calling these phones smart phone was the day I had only 1 percent of battery and I was in a place where I could charge it and I was expecting an important call that day. And what provoked me was that the smart phone was not smarter enough to charge itself..

7 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why Iphone Beats Android by abumeinben(m): 7:20am On Apr 21, 2018
Reading ...

....Done!

Good job OP. I, however, have some reservations.

1. The 4k video is for iPhone X

3. Talk about user friendliness, you shouldn't mention iPhone for an average smartphone user, please.

5. Whatsapp Business was launched first on Android.

7. Working with Mac is not a point at all. Windows phones with Windows PC do more. Just wait till we have Desktops running Android OS, then we can lay them side by side.

My opinions though.

Morning OP

Morning, lazy Yoots cheesy

16 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why Iphone Beats Android by Singapore1(m): 7:21am On Apr 21, 2018
i know someone will still create something like this....

1. regarding your first point, that is a fat big lie, i currently have iphone 7 and samsung galaxy A7 , most of the app i have on ios is on samsung
and i can tell you with authority that samsung apps are faster , the apps that are faster are those exclusively made for apple

2. you can't operate multiple windows simultaneously on apple, one app has to stop for another, you can however do that on samsung , this is something i have tested on both phones ( everytime you visit an already opened tab, it has to reload again )

most popular apps are better designed on apple though ( whaatsapp telegram etc )

3. apple batteries are weaker compare to samsung

i can counter the rest ..but i get pikin to baby sit for house

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Reasons Why Iphone Beats Android by Abfinest007(m): 7:21am On Apr 21, 2018
I can still give u 5 reason why android is beta

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Why Iphone Beats Android by hakeem4(m): 7:22am On Apr 21, 2018
Abfinest007:
I can still give u 5 reason why android is beta
the only reason I see I that android is cheaper

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Why Iphone Beats Android by koolguy88(m): 7:22am On Apr 21, 2018
...with all said and done, I still prefer Android to IOS grin

17 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why Iphone Beats Android by AKzee(m): 7:23am On Apr 21, 2018
I am not lazy..... I still dey vex My PVC dey hot.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Reasons Why Iphone Beats Android by ollah2: 7:24am On Apr 21, 2018
Gibberish. Piles of sh!t

1. IOS isn't faster than stock android or near stock. Pixel or Oneplus or Sony
2. Pixel has same hardware and software optimizations
3. Android is easier to use than iPhones. There are more shortcuts on Android than iOS that makes you goto settings for every changes
4. Google updates their Pixel phones immediately its released and they are usually stable and usable. IOS updates are always broken and tends to fix what was already ruined and the cycle repeats itself
5. If you mean best games first then yes, best apps are subjective. Android has best tools and utilities apps and they are released there first
6. Bloatware are subjective. What's bloat to you might not be to me. Pixel phones are as bloat free as iPhones
7. What should have worked beautifully with Macs? Most people use Windows and even some Mac users bootcamp their systems.
8. Did you just include this for whatever sake? Android and Samsung pay exist and Samsung pay is still the best
9. Blah blah
10. What support does Apple have in Nigeria which is your country? Are your target audience Nigerians or Americans?

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Reasons Why Iphone Beats Android by inoki247: 7:24am On Apr 21, 2018
typing with my iPhone 3 that has Tube at d bak like Abacha Television

3 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why Iphone Beats Android by Nobody: 7:24am On Apr 21, 2018
I..
Re: 10 Reasons Why Iphone Beats Android by hisgrace090: 7:25am On Apr 21, 2018
All I know is that apple product generally are too reliable.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Iphone Beats Android by Scatterscatter(m): 7:28am On Apr 21, 2018
Thank you OP.... But we are still not buying your iPhone.

ANDROID LOVERS, How many likes for Android!!!

49 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why Iphone Beats Android by Slimcase: 7:28am On Apr 21, 2018
How many times are we going to see this same topic undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Why Iphone Beats Android by Neoteny(m): 7:30am On Apr 21, 2018
akeentech:
iPhone over Android: I like Android devices. However, anytime my friends or family member ask me what phone to purchase, I tend to prescribe the iPhone over Android. Here’s the reason. For those who need the most compelling camera, sexiest design, everlasting battery, and enough storage respectively.

Read Also: 3 Proven ways to make money from Facebook

#1. Very much faster

In case you're considering purchasing the iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus or iPhone X, you should know that the A11 Bionic chip inside blows away and overwhelms anything from the Android camp. Not exclusively did this processor pace Apple's leader to immense wins in synthetic benchmarks, it likewise ran circles around any android phone while doing things like opening large files and editing 4K video.

#2. Better hardware and software integration

The iPhone 6s is first introduced with the 3D Touch display and featured in everything but one model that was released since then is too smart to enable you to take quick actions, sense pressure from the home screen by just long-pressing on any app icon.

Portrait Mode of the iPhone 8 Plus can include sophisticated lighting effects with just a tap. What's more, the iPhone X will scan your face to log you in, even if you start wearing glasses and grow a beard. Android telephone makers are said to be behind Apple's Face ID by two years.

#3. Easiest phone to use

Why chosen iPhone over android it’s because upon all the promises made by Android telephone producers to streamline their skins, the iPhone remains by far the easiest telephone to use. Some people may complain about the absence of change in the feel and look and feel of iOS over the years.

However I consider it as a plus that it works now much pretty the same as it did back in 2007. Lift it up, turn it on and touch the application to open.

#4. OS updates when you want them

This will hurt a bit, Android fanboys. One week after it was launched, iOS 11 was purportedly installed on 25 percent of iOS gadgets, as indicated by analytics company Mixpanel. By January 2018, iOS 11 was on 65 percent of iOS gadgets.

Whereas, Android Oreo was on 0.7 percent of gadgets around then. The issue is this: except for pure Android telephones like the Pixel 2.

#5. The best apps first

Since the two iOS and Android have millions apps in their stores, the arms contest is over, isn't that so? Not by any means. The iPhone is still supported by developers as the launch platform of option for the most blazing new applications.

The Google Play store is just like the N they see their first run on iOS. For the individuals who would prefer not to be treated like inferior application citizens have to choose iPhone over android, the iPhone is still the lord.

#6. No bloatware

It's a bad sign for prospective Android telephone buyers that the absolute most popular articles we write are bloatware removal guides. Samsung and others have become better at limiting the pain for users by lumping all bearer bloatware into a single folder, however it's still simply crap consuming up space on your telephone. You won't find a solitary bit of wipe out of the box experience.

#7. Works beautifully with Macs

On the off chance that you haven't try a Mac in a while, you may be astounded to know exactly how well iPhones function with them. For example, with the Continuity feature in macOS, you can use your MacBook to receive and send text messages and even place and receive calls.With macOS High Sierra , the Photos application has turned out to be more iOS-like, with the ability to edit Live Photos, a new Memories view and an improved People album the capacity to alter Live Photos and an enhanced People collection, so it's genuinely seamless to transition or progress from iOS to macOS.

#8. Apple Pay

Between Android Pay and Samsung Pay, Apple has a lot of rivals, however at the present time; Apple Pay is the most prevalent method for making mobile payments. It's additionally dead-easy to use.

All you need to do to utilize Apple Pay is take your iPhone near the supported payment terminal at the checkout counter and afterward press your finger on your telephone's Touch ID sensor. With the iPhone X, you simply double tap the Side button and after that gaze/stare at your telephone to use Face ID.

#9. Family Sharing

An Apple family that always plays together saves together. With Family Sharing on the iPhone, Dad, Mom and the children can share purchases from the App Store, iBooksand iTunes with up to six individuals.

You can also keep your own iTunes accounts, as well. At the point when Junior needs to make a purchase, you get an alert by means of the Ask to Buy feature, so you can keep better tabs on what he's downloading and furthermore prevent charge shock. You can pick between a 200GB iCloud storage plan for the family.

#10. Best support and help

When you have an issue with your Android telephone, you can have a go at finding an answer by calling your carrier or on online forums. In any case, with the iPhone, you can take advantage of a huge database of useful help articles on Apple's site.

Get help by scheduling an appointment at an Apple Store Genius Bar or via live chat. Except in some cases you won’t enjoy this feature on android devices reason why you should pick iPhone over android.

Source: https://akeentech.com/2018/04/reasons-why-the-iphone-over-android/

When you're gonna copy and paste someone else's opinion, at least be half decent and give credits.

https://www.tomsguide.com/us/iphone-is-better-than-android,news-21307.html

11 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why Iphone Beats Android by Offpoint: 7:31am On Apr 21, 2018
IPhone is overrated jor, Samsung is best phone known to humanity.

hate iPhone cuz I hate restrictions, Android is bae cuz I'll do whatever and however I want with it... no restrictions.

Samsung over iPhone, anything, anyday, anywhere

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Why Iphone Beats Android by IsaAbubakar: 7:31am On Apr 21, 2018
Buhari is a criminal

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Reasons Why Iphone Beats Android by damola1: 7:32am On Apr 21, 2018
Lesson from Steve jobs: whatever you do. Play the long game.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Iphone Beats Android by 1stola: 7:32am On Apr 21, 2018
Useless crap

Ios that will take 5 minutes to boot on power

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Reasons Why Iphone Beats Android by Demogorgon(m): 7:35am On Apr 21, 2018
Nice points you've made there.. but IDK.. Still prefer a top quality Android phone to an iPhone

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why Iphone Beats Android by ItzBIM(m): 7:36am On Apr 21, 2018
I would rather be phone less than you any phone apart from iPhone. Team iOS

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Reasons Why Iphone Beats Android by loadedvibes: 7:38am On Apr 21, 2018
I can counter all this shiiii.. but no I won't use the one you like me I like Samsung.. You like iPhone so no need to fight

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Iphone Beats Android by JigsSarma: 7:39am On Apr 21, 2018
Many developers have agreed that Apple offers a more secured and standard platform for development. But in case of Android different manufacturers are making their personalized versions of Android, which makes the platform unstable and difficult to work with.

iOS vs Android: The Future of the Waging War

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Iphone Beats Android by Proffdada: 7:41am On Apr 21, 2018
The only edge iOS has over Android is software and hardware integration which it faster and easier to utilize the hardware resources(that's why they tried hard not to include an external memory)
Android however has improved on this by the ever evolving hardware that makes it unnoticed.
Everything else Android triumphs.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Iphone Beats Android by Arckeen: 7:42am On Apr 21, 2018
TeaamIphone!!!

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Iphone Beats Android by Jeromejnr(m): 7:44am On Apr 21, 2018
Only the android S9 beats all Iphones..you should try it.

Btw..samsung makes d chip for IPhone.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why Iphone Beats Android by Ahmedona: 7:45am On Apr 21, 2018
Singapore1:
i know someone will still create something like this....

1. regarding your first point, that is a fat big lie, i currently have iphone 7 and samsung galaxy A7 , most of the app i have on ios is on samsung
and i can tell you with authority that samsung apps are faster , the apps that are faster are those exclusively made for apple

2. you can't operate multiple windows simultaneously on apple, one app has to stop for another, you can however do that on samsung , this is something i have tested on both phones

most popular apps are better designed on apple though ( whaatsapp telegram etc )

3. apple batteries are weaker compare to samsung

i can counter the rest ..but i get pikin to baby sit for house

Based on your second point, I can see you’ve not used an Apple device before. Just start with an iPod Touch. Apple has the best device for multitasking. I dunno about the rest tho.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Iphone Beats Android by ollah2: 7:46am On Apr 21, 2018
Jeromejnr:
Only the android S9 beats all Iphones..you should try it.

Btw..samsung makes d chip for IPhone.

Really??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tech Youtuber Fisayo Fosudo Explains E-SIM Technology With MTN Nigeria / NIN-SIM Linkage: Unblocking SIM Cards Require Linkage - NCC / WhatsApp Is Back And Working Perfectly Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.