Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,559 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Update On Enugu Centenary, Lifestyle And Golf Course City - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Update On Enugu Centenary, Lifestyle And Golf Course City (17352 Views)

Enugu State Government Demolishes Buildings In Centenary City, Residents Cry Out / 300sqm N3.99M, 450sqm N5.99M, 600sqm N7.99M Available For Sale In Golf Course / Secure Your Dream By Investing In Enugu Centenary City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On Enugu Centenary, Lifestyle And Golf Course City by Kingsley1000(m): 11:03am On Apr 21, 2018
MXrap:
Stop talking rubbish. He is from Enugu state. He just want to boast that their people are so poor that they can't afford it that is why outsiders are coming to buy into it and rent to Enugu state people.

[s][/s]
ANOTHER ANAMBRA VS ENUGU FIGHT

SHAME!

4 Likes

Re: Update On Enugu Centenary, Lifestyle And Golf Course City by MXrap: 11:06am On Apr 21, 2018
Nkita lacha gi anya. Enugu is open to Enugu state people and not the other way round. Keep your mediocre estate, no one is interested in it. This project is over 15yrs still yet nothing is going on there except those few 1960 houses just like Cjran rightly said. Have you asked yourself what anyone would be doing in Enugu? Do you have industrial complexes that provides jobs for residents? NO. The land should be turned into a large industrial park tp provide jobs instead of this nonsense.

[s]
Cooly100:
[s]

You failed. I posted that to help weak people like you who would soon come here to say exactly what you have said. Enugu is open to all no matter where you come from. Thanks.
[/s]
Re: Update On Enugu Centenary, Lifestyle And Golf Course City by B2mario(m): 11:12am On Apr 21, 2018
proeast:
Stop all these rubbish talk about Anambra even when other states are being discussed. Fact is that all Igbo states boasts of rich people within and outside Nigeria. This tread is about Enugu. Pride goes before a fall and everything must not be about Anambra.

Enugu people are doing well too. Come to north and see what they are doing, they are the richest Igbos residing in north. stop minding those kids who are claiming adults here and have not been to anywhere. who are acting on rubbish their proud parents told them. 30% of properties in Enugu city is own by the indigenes who are not even residing in the state.

All Igbo clan's men are hustlers. This Anambra riches issue started of recent time. Before now we use to hear Abiriba and Orlu/arondizuogu and then their people did not insult or disrespect others because of their success.

1 Like

Re: Update On Enugu Centenary, Lifestyle And Golf Course City by MXrap: 11:18am On Apr 21, 2018
OGB, face your dead ABIA STATE. You have never for once discussed your own miserably dead state. You want to talk about rich?

Where were your people when Sir Louis Ojukwu became the first African millionaire in the 1940s and 1950s? Were your people wearing cloths then? Where were your Abiriba and Orlu/arondizuogu rubbish then?

[s]
B2mario:

Enugu people are doing well too. Come to north and see what they are doing, they are the richest Igbos residing in north. stop minding those kids who are claiming adults here and not have not been to anywhere. who are acting on rubbish their proud parents told them. 30% of properties in Enugu city is own by the indigenes who are not even residing in the state.
All Igbo clan's men are hustlers. This Anambra riches issue started of recent time. Before now we use to hear Abiriba and Orlu/arondizuogu and then their people did not insult or disrespect others because of their success.
[/s]
Re: Update On Enugu Centenary, Lifestyle And Golf Course City by monexx(m): 11:35am On Apr 21, 2018
ELEPHANT PROJECT
grin shocked shocked shocked[quote][/quote][sub][/sub]
Re: Update On Enugu Centenary, Lifestyle And Golf Course City by Centrallock: 11:43am On Apr 21, 2018
horsepower101:
Enugu Centenary City is beginning to emerge beautifully. Here are some recent developments
bro am looking for an accommodation at enugu can you help me in any way get somewhere good to rent.
Re: Update On Enugu Centenary, Lifestyle And Golf Course City by kniru: 11:46am On Apr 21, 2018
Where is spyder880 ?
Re: Update On Enugu Centenary, Lifestyle And Golf Course City by Cooly100: 12:13pm On Apr 21, 2018
MXrap:
Nkita lacha gi anya. Enugu is open to Enugu state people and not the other way round. Keep your mediocre estate, no one is interested in it. This project is over 15yrs still yet nothing is going on there except those few 1960 houses just like Cjran rightly said. Have you asked yourself what anyone would be doing in Enugu? Do you have industrial complexes that provides jobs for residents? NO. The land should be turned into a large industrial park tp provide jobs instead of this nonsense.

[s][/s]

Pic speak better than words. You can only hurt yourself. Suit yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Update On Enugu Centenary, Lifestyle And Golf Course City by Cooly100: 12:15pm On Apr 21, 2018
monexx:
ELEPHANT PROJECT
grin shocked shocked shocked[sub][/sub]

Re: Update On Enugu Centenary, Lifestyle And Golf Course City by MXrap: 12:20pm On Apr 21, 2018
Hehehehe

I bursted your ego, that was why you quickly quoted me then. I hit people with the truth and i know how it is hurting you right now. cheesy

[s]
Cooly100:

Pic speak better than words. You can only hurt yourself. Suit yourself.
[/s]

Re: Update On Enugu Centenary, Lifestyle And Golf Course City by Cooly100: 12:42pm On Apr 21, 2018
MXrap:
Hehehehe

I bursted your ego, that was why you quickly quoted me then. I hit people with the truth and i know how it is hurting you right now. cheesy

[s][/s]

Ego...?

The one who us deeply hurt and pained is the one going to all Enugu threads and messing it up.

Utterly childish...like a baby throwing toys out of the pram...Suit yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Update On Enugu Centenary, Lifestyle And Golf Course City by MXrap: 12:52pm On Apr 21, 2018
Hehehehe

You are still hurting.

Someone commended the project and all of a sudden you jumped out like a monkey and said "most of properties are owned by Anambra people".

I simply asked what are you implying by that statement? Does it mean that enugu state people are so poor that they can't afford one million, that Anambra people had to come buy it and rent same to Enugu state people.

I only come to your threads where silly comments like yours are made. I usually come to correct the erroneous impressions you idiots circulate.

From your earlier comment you made out of useless ego and inferiority complex, it means Enugu people are worthless and useless since they can't even buy into what is in their state. I spit on you bro lol

[s]
Cooly100:

Ego...?The one who us deeply hurt and pained is the one going to all Enugu threads and messing it up.Utterly childish...like a baby throwing toys out of the pram...Suit yourself.
[/s]
Re: Update On Enugu Centenary, Lifestyle And Golf Course City by Cooly100: 1:16pm On Apr 21, 2018
[s]
MXrap:
Hehehehe

You are still hurting.

Someone commended the project and all of a sudden you jumped out like a monkey and said "most of properties are owned by Anambra people".

I simply asked what are you implying by that statement? Does it mean that enugu state people are so poor that they can't afford one million, that Anambra people had to come buy it and rent same to Enugu state people.

I only come to your threads where silly comments like yours are made. I usually come to correct the erroneous impressions you idiots circulate.

From your earlier comment you made out of useless ego and inferiority complex, it means Enugu people are worthless and useless since they can't even buy into what is in their state. I spit on you bro lol[/s]

[s][/s]

Low self esteem...Do you have a thread from your state? How many times do people troll to check if silly comments are made...?

2 Likes

Re: Update On Enugu Centenary, Lifestyle And Golf Course City by ubox: 1:26pm On Apr 21, 2018
Adelaide2:

In Nigeria? They never reach that level yet. Not Abuja, nor Lagos, let alone Enugu.
Yeah in Nigeria, some parts of uyo, akwa ibom has underground pipe jacking drainage constructed by Julius Berger

1 Like

Re: Update On Enugu Centenary, Lifestyle And Golf Course City by MXrap: 1:34pm On Apr 21, 2018
Bla bla bla

We don't make such low esteemed and inferiority complex statements like you lots.

Be yourself. Statements such as this though false is pure show of inferiority complex. And it is one of the major reasons people look down on you people.

"Many of those properties are own by Anambra people"- cooly100. cheesy

[s]
Cooly100:
[s]
Low self esteem...Do you have a thread from your state? How many times do people troll to check if silly comments are made...?
[/s]
Re: Update On Enugu Centenary, Lifestyle And Golf Course City by InvertedHammer: 2:14pm On Apr 21, 2018
/
With practice comes perfection.

These folks have really mastered the art of house construction. The finishes I see in the recent buildings are very impressive. Are they still selling those plots for N7m a piece?

\
Re: Update On Enugu Centenary, Lifestyle And Golf Course City by Rikidony(m): 4:58pm On Apr 21, 2018
mtschwwww was expecting to see some highrise skyscraper's.
u can do better
Re: Update On Enugu Centenary, Lifestyle And Golf Course City by koning: 5:03pm On Apr 21, 2018
Cooly100:

Ego...?

The one who us deeply hurt and pained is the one going to all Enugu threads and messing it up.

Utterly childish...like a baby throwing toys out of the pram...Suit yourself.

The level of jealousy within these people for everything Enugu is unimaginable. A bunch of low-life, insecure and inferior trolls. The veins pop out of their heads whenever anything good is mentioned about Enugu.

Ignoring them would be ideal, but they keep perpetuating the same falsehood over and over. I really DO NOT want to be in the same room with such people. I wish they would just die off. A complete set of horrible human beings.

Enugu would always stay ahead and above these set of imbeciles.
Re: Update On Enugu Centenary, Lifestyle And Golf Course City by koning: 5:07pm On Apr 21, 2018
Kingsley1000:
ANOTHER ANAMBRA VS ENUGU FIGHT

SHAME!

No, it's the same i.diot or handful of i.diots using various monikers. We know them. It's just unimaginable. The level of low self esteem!!
Re: Update On Enugu Centenary, Lifestyle And Golf Course City by 9jaArea: 5:59pm On Apr 21, 2018
Adelaide2:

In Nigeria? They never reach that level yet. Not Abuja, nor Lagos, let alone Enugu.
Abuja has an underground drainage system.
Re: Update On Enugu Centenary, Lifestyle And Golf Course City by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 21, 2018
Centenary city Enugu is over hyped. Work is slow,jedidiah estate close to centenary city made the management to have a rethink. Moreover a sqm is not less than 20k.
Re: Update On Enugu Centenary, Lifestyle And Golf Course City by boldfrank(m): 7:38am On Apr 22, 2018
042 the state of mind.
grin
Re: Update On Enugu Centenary, Lifestyle And Golf Course City by AustineE1: 4:29pm On May 18, 2018
You guys are unbelieveable,i made a statement which is unifying,i said Anambrarians and Igbos in general are so proud of Enugu state,non of you showed interest in it,as if you all were waiting for one anambra guy to just say something negative and all hell was let loose.
Why cant we just discuss with love as ndigbo and forget all this bickerings.
Igbo Amaka!
Re: Update On Enugu Centenary, Lifestyle And Golf Course City by FreeMejoor1(m): 11:33am On Jun 02, 2019
Op what is the update on this estate..how much does a plots of land cost in this city
Re: Update On Enugu Centenary, Lifestyle And Golf Course City by SKINDOGGY: 11:09pm On Nov 13, 2021
Cooly100:

...good number of owners of properties in the estate are Anambrarians.

Lol how does this sound to you Anambrarians grin we are Ndi Anambra cool
Re: Update On Enugu Centenary, Lifestyle And Golf Course City by SKINDOGGY: 11:10pm On Nov 13, 2021
AustineE1:
We Anambrarians and Igbos in general are so happy and proud of Enugu,keep it up,in the never dying spirit of ndigbo in attaining great heights,our various states are developing massively....kudos!

Lol how does this sound to you Anambrarians grin we are Ndi Anambra cool
Re: Update On Enugu Centenary, Lifestyle And Golf Course City by SKINDOGGY: 11:16pm On Nov 13, 2021
AustineE1:
You guys are unbelieveable,i made a statement which is unifying,i said Anambrarians and Igbos in general are so proud of Enugu state,non of you showed interest in it,as if you all were waiting for one anambra guy to just say something negative and all hell was let loose.
Why cant we just discuss with love as ndigbo and forget all this bickerings.
Igbo Amaka!

Lol how does this sound to you Anambrarians grin we are Ndi Anambra cool ok oh just say Enuguians too grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Five Things You Need To Know When Building A New Home / YOU WANT A LAND THAT HAVE C OF O WITH CHEAP MONEY Along Ibejulekki -100%Secured / Things To Consider And Investigate Before You Buy Any Land In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.