Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:11 AM

Dear Diamond Bank And Union Bank - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Dear Diamond Bank And Union Bank (958 Views)

Diamond Bank Mastercard Owner Needed / How Long Does It Take For Adsense To Credit Your Diamond Bank Account / How Much Can I Withdraw And Remain In A DIAMOND BANK Dollar DOM Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Diamond Bank And Union Bank by YorubaEmir: 7:57am On Apr 21, 2018
It is with great regret I write you this. Since you have decided to play a deaf ear to my wailings and pleas, I am constrained to write you an open letter and I have chosen this platform (Nairaland) because of how effective it is for reaching out to stubborn brands.
I have been dying in silence, not because I folded my arms - in fact I have made many efforts in reaching out to you but like hydra-headed monsters, you keep on rearing your ugly heads.

I have complained bitterly about the incessant transaction alerts I get from your banks. I have even addressed a letter to the manager of Union Bank, paid several visits to Diamond bank to stop this bed bug of email messages that shows me transaction alerts of loyal customers.
I receive alerts from Union Bank which I have no account with. Each of these alerts from Union bank always bear my Last name and another strange name. On one faithful day, I got almost 20 email alerts (in a single day!)

Diamond Bank, whom I bank with bugs me with email alerts of a business account holder. I have complained bitterly but as soon as I turn my back and walk away, it is squeezed and thrown into the trash can.

This begs the question about customers' privacy and what you do with customers information. A bank which I have entrusted my data with must have sold it to other banks. Customers whose transactions are meant to be personal have them exposed to a third party.

I do not need to remind you of what a potential G-Boy like me can do with these messages and what it can do to your customers but it seems that the very people who you employed and pay to serve and protect your interests do not realize that.

This is the last letter I am going to write.

Faithfully Yours,
Yoruba Emir

CC: lalasticlala
Mynd44
Seun
Re: Dear Diamond Bank And Union Bank by sim37(m): 8:23am On Apr 21, 2018
in manager's voice , we re working on it
Re: Dear Diamond Bank And Union Bank by YorubaEmir: 8:53am On Apr 21, 2018
sim37:
in manager's voice , we re working on it

You know the drill.

Be rest assured that your complaint has been received and we are working swiftly to resolve it. We are the best and blah blah
Re: Dear Diamond Bank And Union Bank by YorubaEmir: 2:12pm On May 04, 2018

Re: Dear Diamond Bank And Union Bank by YorubaEmir: 2:18pm On May 04, 2018
I get these over 20 times daily

Re: Dear Diamond Bank And Union Bank by YorubaEmir: 1:34pm On May 07, 2018

1 Share

Re: Dear Diamond Bank And Union Bank by YorubaEmir: 1:37pm On May 07, 2018

Re: Dear Diamond Bank And Union Bank by YorubaEmir: 1:39pm On May 07, 2018
T

Re: Dear Diamond Bank And Union Bank by YorubaEmir: 1:40pm On May 07, 2018
Dd

Re: Dear Diamond Bank And Union Bank by YorubaEmir: 3:43pm On May 10, 2018
Next I will reach out to Virgy Pharmacy and show them their account balance

Re: Dear Diamond Bank And Union Bank by YorubaEmir: 4:37pm On May 10, 2018
Union Bank

(1) (Reply)

Please How Much On Average Will It Cost Me To Set Up A Wordpress Blog? / Verified Nigerian Adsense And It's Website For Sale / Has Failed To Open Today, Who Else Is Experiencing This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.