Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,446 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

"My Sunday Is Ruined" - The Dress A Lady Showed Her Tailor Vs What She Got - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / "My Sunday Is Ruined" - The Dress A Lady Showed Her Tailor Vs What She Got (71208 Views)

What I Ordered VS What I Got: Angry Lady Confronts Her Tailor (pics/video) / Lady Shares Photo Of What She Ordered And What She Got From Her Tailor / The Dress A Nigerian Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Sunday Is Ruined" - The Dress A Lady Showed Her Tailor Vs What She Got by Nobody: 12:47pm On Apr 21, 2018
AntiBrutus:
How did she think that cheap lace, looking like something for sieving akamu...alongside that very cheap bridal satin, will pull that style off?

Morale of her story: it's not enough to save pictures from instagram, get the right fabric. And the right tailor too.

My lawd

Such savagery

Such spunk

Wow

You had to kill her ?

Oh my
Re: "My Sunday Is Ruined" - The Dress A Lady Showed Her Tailor Vs What She Got by Divay22(f): 12:47pm On Apr 21, 2018
More reason i go for already made grin grin
The tailor Issa deeper life member wink
Re: "My Sunday Is Ruined" - The Dress A Lady Showed Her Tailor Vs What She Got by kingobozy: 12:48pm On Apr 21, 2018
What I dont understand is why the OP had to title it 'slay queen' sad undecided

1 Like

Re: "My Sunday Is Ruined" - The Dress A Lady Showed Her Tailor Vs What She Got by dominique(f): 12:52pm On Apr 21, 2018
The material looks too cheap and bulky for that type of design, was she expecting the tailor to perform magic on it ni?

AntiBrutus:
How did she think that cheap lace, looking like something for sieving akamu...alongside that very cheap bridal satin, will pull that style off?

Morale of her story: it's not enough to save pictures from instagram, get the right fabric. And the right tailor too.

On point. I wouldn't have made my comment if I had seen yours first. The tailor has little blame here

1 Like

Re: "My Sunday Is Ruined" - The Dress A Lady Showed Her Tailor Vs What She Got by XhosaNostra(f): 12:54pm On Apr 21, 2018
It looks cartoonish, like she's about to slay monsters or dragons grin
Re: "My Sunday Is Ruined" - The Dress A Lady Showed Her Tailor Vs What She Got by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 21, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Jezzzu! Why not buy RTW instead? Even the color combination is out of the world sha..
embarassed

Don't mind those cheap olo's they want to get it all without paying for it grin

1 Like

Re: "My Sunday Is Ruined" - The Dress A Lady Showed Her Tailor Vs What She Got by ofuonyebi: 12:57pm On Apr 21, 2018
why is it that it is everything that you ladies use to bring online?

even if your boyfriend frown @ you...or your pants got missing from ur cupboard

abeg make we hear better thing jare....all these flimsy items no be news item...na junks..
Re: "My Sunday Is Ruined" - The Dress A Lady Showed Her Tailor Vs What She Got by ola2unjy(m): 12:59pm On Apr 21, 2018
dis 1 na Gladiator wear.... shey ogun ni aye nii
Re: "My Sunday Is Ruined" - The Dress A Lady Showed Her Tailor Vs What She Got by cchiagom(f): 1:00pm On Apr 21, 2018
IamD18:
Praaaaaaaaaaise the lord.

Praise...Praise....Praise....Praaaaaaise the lord.
grin

God is a wonderful God. The lady wanted the tailor to sow a body and boobs revealing cloth for her so that she'll start showing people her boobs and looking for men to seduce on a Sunday , but God used the tailor to tell her that he's still the Oga kpata-kpata.
cheesy

We, men are serving a living God, he never fails us, he loves us grin grin

She looks like an ancestral butterfly with the cloth, she should dress like that to wherever she's going to, it's a nice and Godly design cheesy . We call it Overgrown butterfly design grin

You wicked.
Re: "My Sunday Is Ruined" - The Dress A Lady Showed Her Tailor Vs What She Got by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:04pm On Apr 21, 2018
dairykidd:

Don't mind those cheap olo's they want to get it all without paying for it grin

grin

Hahahahahaha...

1 Like

Re: "My Sunday Is Ruined" - The Dress A Lady Showed Her Tailor Vs What She Got by RexRoy(m): 1:05pm On Apr 21, 2018
Abeg is dat her full height?? undecided
Re: "My Sunday Is Ruined" - The Dress A Lady Showed Her Tailor Vs What She Got by Sugar97(f): 1:09pm On Apr 21, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Poca your mouth ehhn... grin grin
Re: "My Sunday Is Ruined" - The Dress A Lady Showed Her Tailor Vs What She Got by Ojemedad: 1:10pm On Apr 21, 2018
Your face in your profile pic vs your face in real life

1 Like

Re: "My Sunday Is Ruined" - The Dress A Lady Showed Her Tailor Vs What She Got by jom4real007(m): 1:12pm On Apr 21, 2018
I guess the tailor is #LAZY grin grin
Re: "My Sunday Is Ruined" - The Dress A Lady Showed Her Tailor Vs What She Got by Teeboi56: 1:13pm On Apr 21, 2018
The tailor didnt want u too go nude dat is y

2 Likes

Re: "My Sunday Is Ruined" - The Dress A Lady Showed Her Tailor Vs What She Got by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 21, 2018
I love the tailor like kilode. That's a godly tailor, she rather made her Sunday not ruin it. How can she wear such a revealing dress to church? Na wa for all these so called churches.
Re: "My Sunday Is Ruined" - The Dress A Lady Showed Her Tailor Vs What She Got by RSVP: 1:20pm On Apr 21, 2018
Is that her real face?

2 Likes

Re: "My Sunday Is Ruined" - The Dress A Lady Showed Her Tailor Vs What She Got by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 21, 2018
IamD18:

grin

God is a wonderful God. The lady wanted the tailor to sow a body and boobs revealing cloth for her so that she'll start showing people her boobs and looking for men to seduce on a Sunday , but God used the tailor to tell her that he's still the Oga kpata-kpata.
cheesy

She looks like an ancestral butterfly with the cloth, she should dress like that to wherever she's going to, it's a nice and Godly design cheesy . We call it Overgrown butterfly design grin

Rolling on the floor.

1 Like

Re: "My Sunday Is Ruined" - The Dress A Lady Showed Her Tailor Vs What She Got by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 21, 2018
Maybe if she smiled a little like the woman in the pics maybe the dress would look better on her. embarassed
Re: "My Sunday Is Ruined" - The Dress A Lady Showed Her Tailor Vs What She Got by Paradigm777: 1:34pm On Apr 21, 2018
Caspian22:
Any small thing now, they "will took to their twitter". Smh

Re: "My Sunday Is Ruined" - The Dress A Lady Showed Her Tailor Vs What She Got by Maydfourth: 1:39pm On Apr 21, 2018
Your tailor knows what will fit you...Its cool just put starch when ironing.
Re: "My Sunday Is Ruined" - The Dress A Lady Showed Her Tailor Vs What She Got by Goddyj(m): 1:43pm On Apr 21, 2018
God bless the tailor for me
Re: "My Sunday Is Ruined" - The Dress A Lady Showed Her Tailor Vs What She Got by olokstob(m): 1:43pm On Apr 21, 2018
see as she grab the phone.
Re: "My Sunday Is Ruined" - The Dress A Lady Showed Her Tailor Vs What She Got by wtfcoded: 1:45pm On Apr 21, 2018
Mortal kombat custume.
grin
Re: "My Sunday Is Ruined" - The Dress A Lady Showed Her Tailor Vs What She Got by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:46pm On Apr 21, 2018
IamD18:

grin

cheesy

Na yeye you be cheesy

1 Like

Re: "My Sunday Is Ruined" - The Dress A Lady Showed Her Tailor Vs What She Got by Margy: 1:47pm On Apr 21, 2018
There is a difference between a fashion designer and a tailor!

1 Like

Re: "My Sunday Is Ruined" - The Dress A Lady Showed Her Tailor Vs What She Got by kazyhm(m): 1:50pm On Apr 21, 2018
what is difference ? apart from some modifications, its not good to copy everything exactly. kudos!
Re: "My Sunday Is Ruined" - The Dress A Lady Showed Her Tailor Vs What She Got by Nobody: 1:52pm On Apr 21, 2018
See how she take hold phone self embarassed embarassed
Re: "My Sunday Is Ruined" - The Dress A Lady Showed Her Tailor Vs What She Got by Caspian22(m): 2:00pm On Apr 21, 2018
[quote author=Paradigm777 post=66903347][/quote]
Lol... see ya head. You don't have a sense of humor and you don't understand why I quoted it jare
Re: "My Sunday Is Ruined" - The Dress A Lady Showed Her Tailor Vs What She Got by Paradigm777: 2:05pm On Apr 21, 2018
Caspian22:

Lol... see ya head.
You don't have a sense of humor and you don't understand why I quoted it jare
My bad.... Just messing with ya cheesy
Re: "My Sunday Is Ruined" - The Dress A Lady Showed Her Tailor Vs What She Got by Mutemenot(m): 2:12pm On Apr 21, 2018
AntiBrutus:

You must be a tailor. Materials matters alot when it comes to designs and fittings.
Re: "My Sunday Is Ruined" - The Dress A Lady Showed Her Tailor Vs What She Got by jamace(m): 2:16pm On Apr 21, 2018
God don catch her. So she wanted to go and slay in my father's house?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Throwback: How Nigerians Dressed To Church In 1982 / See What This Light Skinned Lady Wore To A Club (photo) / Nyekachi Douglas Is Miss World AFRICA 2019 (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.