Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Confused And Feeling Guilty:am I Responsible For My Husband’s Death? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Confused And Feeling Guilty:am I Responsible For My Husband’s Death? (947 Views)

Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage / Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? / How Can I Stop Helping My Cousin Without Feeling Guilty About Her Kids? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Confused And Feeling Guilty:am I Responsible For My Husband’s Death? by Samuelgr8: 8:40am On Apr 21, 2018
Good evening ma,

I work in the same company with someone who introduced me to your whatsapp group. Though I have not been commenting,I read all the posts everyday. ma,please I need your help and your counsel. I know what I have done is really a heavy sin but I have been asking God for forgiveness. I just want to seek your advice because I dont want to die without telling anyone the truth.Please dont judge me. If you want to post on the group,its fine,I know you will not use my real name.

I am 31 years old. I was abused as a child by my brothers’ friend. I got exposed to s*x quite early. My parents were not always around,so it was me and my four siblings. We did alot of things children should not be exposed to. When I was 17,my landlord started to sleep with me. He would give me money and anything I wanted. I was his girlfriend for almost 3 years. My upbringing was rough ma. I thought having s*x with anyone is just a way of life once you just have the urge to do it. I also realized that it gave me what I wanted as a woman. I used it to pass most of my exams in my HND.

When I started working,I had a boyfriend but he was not the only one I was sleeping with. I was just not used to the idea of only one sxual partner. That would not be enough for me. Two years ago,I met my husband. He was a business man who shuttles between Nigeria and China and Turkey. He was into importation. My relationship with him was fine. He never suspected I was seeing other people cos he was always travelling. And to be honest,I am not a bad person,I just am a little addicted to sx. I treated him very well. Its just that the times he was not around,I was with another man. I knew how to disguise my business well.Last year,October,my husband proposed to me. We got married in November.

After our wedding,my husband traveled but came back again in December for Christmas. He traveled just before new year. I found out....Read full story from

https://livelystones.com.ng/confused-and-feeling-guiltyam-i-responsible-for-my-husbands-death/
Re: Confused And Feeling Guilty:am I Responsible For My Husband’s Death? by Beke2020: 4:07pm On Apr 29, 2018
Commit yourself to Jehovah....

(1) (Reply)

Constipation In Babies:signs, Causes And Solutions / How Important Is The Bond That Children Bring Between Husband And Wife. / Bluetooth Speaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.