Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,445 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Ntel Network Thread - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Ntel Network Thread (11459 Views)

NTEL Network Around UNILAG/YABATECH / My NTEL Network Offline For Over 18hours Now / Ntel introduced unlimited night plans...500naira for 60gb or more (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ntel Network Thread by crowntoro(f): 7:30am On Apr 28, 2018
Ntel is not yet in my location cry cry
I really need to get a 4G LTE MiFi and ntel seems like the only option because I don't think I would be able to keep up with the subscription of spectranet, swift, smile

1 Like

Re: Ntel Network Thread by danieldinho: 11:47am On Apr 28, 2018
industrialchemi:

Any settings?
nope
Re: Ntel Network Thread by Anegbettedude: 7:09pm On Apr 28, 2018
My colleague own does not work outside ikeja, why is it so ? I want to buy but scarred it won't work in Ikorodu.
Re: Ntel Network Thread by jimbson: 8:31pm On May 03, 2018
greenhulk:

Where did u hear that from? I've used it with iPhone 5s and it works. It will work with any LTE device that supports band 3 and 8

Went to their office and one dude started lecturing me on how it doesn’t work on iPhones. He even gave me a flier of the list of supported devices
Re: Ntel Network Thread by Hargbo(m): 11:38pm On May 03, 2018
crowntoro:
I really need to get a 4G LTE MiFi and ntel seems like the only option because I don't think I would be able to keep up with the subscription of spectranet, swift, smile
same here
Re: Ntel Network Thread by industrialchemi: 1:37am On May 04, 2018
jimbson:

Went to their office and one dude started lecturing me on how it doesn’t work on iPhones. He even gave me a flier of the list of supported devices

It should work if your iPhone supports band 3 and 8
Re: Ntel Network Thread by Emmydrizzy(m): 2:15am On May 04, 2018
Who uses ntel in Port Harcourt presently.. wanna get my self a sim.. I need to know if it's worth it and anyone can give me d address of ntel office in ph also
Re: Ntel Network Thread by fibonacci2526: 1:22pm On May 04, 2018
Emmydrizzy:
Who uses ntel in Port Harcourt presently.. wanna get my self a sim.. I need to know if it's worth it and anyone can give me d address of ntel office in ph also

The sim is just 1k, why not take the risk to try it out yourself.
Re: Ntel Network Thread by Darkseid(m): 1:40pm On May 04, 2018
fibonacci2526:

The sim is just 1k, why not take the risk to try it out yourself.
Please do you have an idea if they have any limited monthly data plan for like 1k or 2k?
Re: Ntel Network Thread by ollah2: 2:02pm On May 04, 2018
danieldinho:
No, visit pointek opposite the police station. Can't still believed d streaming speed on HD, watched arsenal vs atletici last night without buffering.

What app did you watch it with and did you use a VPN or something?
Re: Ntel Network Thread by jimbson: 5:02pm On May 09, 2018
industrialchemi:

It should work if your iPhone supports band 3 and 8

Thanks i will give it a try
Re: Ntel Network Thread by fibonacci2526: 7:26pm On May 09, 2018
Darkseid:

Please do you have an idea if they have any limited monthly data plan for like 1k or 2k?

I really dunno?
Re: Ntel Network Thread by youngderek1(m): 1:12am On May 10, 2018
Darkseid:

yeah they do 1k gives u 12gb, 2k gives u 24gb, use d site to buy data not d app
Re: Ntel Network Thread by Darkseid(m): 7:31am On May 10, 2018
youngderek1:
yeah they do 1k gives u 12gb, 2k gives u 24gb, use d site to buy data not d app
okay, thank you
Re: Ntel Network Thread by Hargbo(m): 7:14am On May 12, 2018
macbeyland:
FOR ALL THOSE HAVING ISSUES ACTIVATING NTEL NETWORK ON THEIR XIAOMI PHONES

I did a short video on the method that's been working for me and uploaded on my YouTube channel. Watch, like and give your reviews.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMp4b3e-hI0
Re: Ntel Network Thread by authority2006(m): 11:57am On May 12, 2018
Coverage areas are Abuja, Lagos and Port Harcourt.
Re: Ntel Network Thread by Donsammi(m): 11:58am On May 12, 2018
any idea if it works in owerri?
Re: Ntel Network Thread by Hargbo(m): 12:50pm On May 12, 2018
Donsammi:
any idea if it works in owerri?
am not sure but the only areas with Strong ntel network nau is Lagos, Abj and PH
Re: Ntel Network Thread by 4llerbuntu(m): 3:47pm On May 12, 2018
How did you people get the sim to work?

This my long throat guy went to buy and registered a sim, and it's not working.

The dashboard won't allow him subscribe to any plans.

The customer care sef no fit help.
Re: Ntel Network Thread by timbros(m): 4:08pm On May 12, 2018
Emmydrizzy:

I'm using it in PH presently.... And enjoying it. Had to get a SIM for wifey too. It's very fast.

1 Like

Re: Ntel Network Thread by timbros(m): 4:14pm On May 12, 2018
4llerbuntu:
How did you people get the sim to work?

This my long throat guy went to buy and registered a sim, and it's not working.

The dashboard won't allow him subscribe to any plans.

The customer care sef no fit help.

If your device doesn't have a "4g LTE only" option in network mode, it won't work.

I had same problem. My device only have "LTE/3g/2g (auto connect)" and it didn't work. Even the customer girl sef no fit make am work. But after some research, I found out the problem so I downloaded "ForceLTE" app in play store which basically keeps your device only in 4g LTE mode.

Once I did that, it started working.
Re: Ntel Network Thread by 4llerbuntu(m): 4:50pm On May 12, 2018
timbros:

If your device doesn't have a "4g LTE only" option in network mode, it won't work.

I had same problem. My device only have "LTE/3g/2g (auto connect)" and it didn't work. Even the customer girl sef no fit make am work. But after some research, I found out the problem so I downloaded "ForceLTE" app in play store which basically keeps your device only in 4g LTE mode.

Once I did that, it started working.

that one is not the problem here pls. i am not a jjc

the sim is not active and the dashboard won't allow any subscription
Re: Ntel Network Thread by EBUBS(m): 5:24pm On May 12, 2018
4llerbuntu:

Hmm.. Been inactive means it's not working.... Try out what that dude told you... No one is accusing you of being jjc
Re: Ntel Network Thread by timbros(m): 9:25pm On May 12, 2018
4llerbuntu:

Oh. Sorry sir.
Re: Ntel Network Thread by timbros(m): 9:27pm On May 12, 2018
EBUBS:

Hmm.. Been inactive means it's not working.... Try out what that dude told you... No one is accusing you of being jjc

Reason why I do more reading than commenting in Nairaland nowadays...
Re: Ntel Network Thread by 4llerbuntu(m): 10:19pm On May 12, 2018
EBUBS:

Ok.

I hope I can locate 4G on a phone Sha. Cos these things are so complicated.

Meanwhile, the attached picture is the current status of my guys sim.

In case any other person experienced it let us know how you solved it....... Other than setting 4G

The sim is registered by the way

Re: Ntel Network Thread by ade95: 10:35pm On May 12, 2018
Anegbettedude:
My colleague own does not work outside ikeja, why is it so ? I want to buy but scarred it won't work in Ikorodu.
depends on where you live in Ikorodu. I stay around Ogolonto,Ipakodo and the network is above average.
Re: Ntel Network Thread by ade95: 10:41pm On May 12, 2018
crowntoro:

I HAVE AN NTEL,GLO4G ETISALAT 4G AND AIRTEL 4G COMPATIBLE MIFI FOR 17K
Re: Ntel Network Thread by otokx(m): 4:38am On May 13, 2018
timbros:

I'm using it in PH presently.... And enjoying it. Had to get a SIM for wifey too. It's very fast.

Are your phones 4g?
Re: Ntel Network Thread by timbros(m): 6:20pm On May 13, 2018
otokx:

Are your phones 4g?

Yes.

Mine is a tab and my wife's is a phone.

1 Like

Re: Ntel Network Thread by Evansjj(m): 8:28pm On May 13, 2018
Emmydrizzy:
I heard the ntel 4G is good planning to get it soon... you can locate their office at garrison before park n shop(spar).
Re: Ntel Network Thread by shidof(m): 9:01am On May 14, 2018
I visited NTEL ,ikeja office at No 80 , Obafemi awolowo way last week tuesday to get a new Ntel sim but the guy in charge told me that there's no network for sim registration even though i met him attending to customers. I was upset and dumbfounded.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tecno R5 – Full Device Specifications / New Blackberry Bold 9900, Torch 9810, Torch 9860 - Share Ur Experience Here! / Nokia 5330 Mobile Tv Edition For Dstv Mobile From Mtn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.