Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,956 members, 7,828,365 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Princess Shyngle: Man Who Doesn't Make You ‘Cum’, Don't Waste Your Time With Him - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Princess Shyngle: Man Who Doesn't Make You ‘Cum’, Don't Waste Your Time With Him (68524 Views)

Ahmad Bashir Insinuates Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Doesn't Make Clean Money, Blasted / Michael Essien Dated Princess Shyngle Who 99.9% Of Men Couldn't Satisfy Sexually / Omotunde Adebowale-David: A Man Who Doesn't Have Money, I Don't Know What He Has (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Princess Shyngle: Man Who Doesn't Make You ‘Cum’, Don't Waste Your Time With Him by MarieSucre(f): 11:38am On Apr 22, 2018
Riversides2003:

Even your signature sef Dey scary.
wetin dey fear you.
Re: Princess Shyngle: Man Who Doesn't Make You ‘Cum’, Don't Waste Your Time With Him by NairaMaster1(m): 11:43am On Apr 22, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Most guys above bashing her are all one minute men that just insert their thing, ejaculate and withdraw, they dont care if their women are satisfied or reach orgasm their own is just to release cos i dont see anything wrong in what she said,

why would i be in a sexual relationship without ever reaching orgasm? nahh

Thank you.

Instead of her not to release let there be noooo sex.

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle: Man Who Doesn't Make You ‘Cum’, Don't Waste Your Time With Him by Aibuckher(m): 11:57am On Apr 22, 2018
MarieSucre:

Bros lemme educate you. The vagina is a muscle. It does not expand. Go and be foolish no more. If you not fit satisfy woman shift make person wey fit do am see chance pass. Ordinary to give woman organism na you dey speak plenty grammar.
If you like bury your orgasm in your belly
I can't go mining for it cos it's not gold or coal

But trust me, if I surf your net
You'll cum, come and came till you run out of fluid.
Re: Princess Shyngle: Man Who Doesn't Make You ‘Cum’, Don't Waste Your Time With Him by otabaotaba: 1:59pm On Apr 22, 2018
This girl I pity u, u better go ask agness masogange in the mortuary now so she will explain better
Re: Princess Shyngle: Man Who Doesn't Make You ‘Cum’, Don't Waste Your Time With Him by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 22, 2018
Re: Princess Shyngle: Man Who Doesn't Make You ‘Cum’, Don't Waste Your Time With Him by Rayendowed007(m): 2:36pm On Apr 22, 2018
cum and see wahala.....
Re: Princess Shyngle: Man Who Doesn't Make You ‘Cum’, Don't Waste Your Time With Him by victorvezx(m): 2:40pm On Apr 22, 2018
Bidobado:

Will I ever come across a black woman without weave in my lifetime??
Lol, inferiority complex dey worry most black women. It will take the grace of God for a black woman to rock her beautiful Afro proudly

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle: Man Who Doesn't Make You ‘Cum’, Don't Waste Your Time With Him by iamjavadem(m): 3:01pm On Apr 22, 2018
You have obviously meeting the wrong men, come let me make you cum, i hope u will even give me an erection....99% does that mean we can safely say u have had sex with more than 99 men?
dafeyankee:
99% of women fake it.

99% of women die without ever experiencing orgasm in their life.

99% of the ladies reading this story have never experienced it,so should just Mechonu.

99% of Nigerian married women will never experience it,as Nigerian men are always in a hurry to finish,not minding her feelings.

If you are a female, a Nigerian and have CUM please show your face here LIAR.
Re: Princess Shyngle: Man Who Doesn't Make You ‘Cum’, Don't Waste Your Time With Him by dafeyankee: 3:08pm On Apr 22, 2018
iamjavadem:
You have obviously meeting the wrong men, come let me make you cum, i hope u will even give me an erection....99% does that mean we can safely say u have had sex with more than 99 men?

I am not gay.

Go look for someone else to fulfill your fantasy.
Re: Princess Shyngle: Man Who Doesn't Make You ‘Cum’, Don't Waste Your Time With Him by iamjavadem(m): 3:24pm On Apr 22, 2018
True.
Riversides2003:

But I think there are other ways for women to reach orgasm, some people no matter how long you spend on them, they will never cum, but give them the chance to be in charge and you see them blow up in few minutes.
Re: Princess Shyngle: Man Who Doesn't Make You ‘Cum’, Don't Waste Your Time With Him by Seahawk: 3:42pm On Apr 22, 2018
Why pained? grin
IdeyFindWife:
Says the Cum-bucket speaking from Her-Anus grin

And if she see the cum now, na she go run o, yeye girl

After dis one land big mumu do Dubai wedding now, we not go hear word again. na her type go dey make the good, sincere trying girls feel say dey don carry last.

Cumming is a big deal but not to everybody, not at every time, not everywhere, or in every situation, Madame counselor!
Re: Princess Shyngle: Man Who Doesn't Make You ‘Cum’, Don't Waste Your Time With Him by Seahawk: 3:47pm On Apr 22, 2018
Wow guys are really pained.

Just go and learn how to do it well or someone else will do it for you. Finish.

futurerex:
Beauty without brain
otabaotaba:
This girl I pity u, u better go ask agness masogange in the mortuary now so she will explain better
NairaMaster1:

Thank you.

Instead of her not to release let there be noooo sex.
Boyooosa:
So with all the hour glass, na cum be the main objective of coming to this life, not even baby making. Selfish magot! Un gbo, they said I should ask you that since you have been cuming three times a day, are you as intelligent or popular as Angelina Jolie?
Neoteny:
Women sexually objectify themselves.

And when you talk the feminazis and brain-washed SJWs will be up in arms, like that dingbat Chimamanda, or is it salamander sef.

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle: Man Who Doesn't Make You ‘Cum’, Don't Waste Your Time With Him by Riversides2003(m): 4:43pm On Apr 22, 2018
MarieSucre:

wetin dey fear you.

You know na
Re: Princess Shyngle: Man Who Doesn't Make You ‘Cum’, Don't Waste Your Time With Him by MarieSucre(f): 12:02am On Apr 23, 2018
Aibuckher:
If you like bury your orgasm in your belly I can't go mining for it cos it's not gold or coal
But trust me, if I surf your net You'll cum, come and came till you run out of fluid.
But you'll expect me to go mining for yours se.

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle: Man Who Doesn't Make You ‘Cum’, Don't Waste Your Time With Him by NairaMaster1(m): 8:44am On Apr 23, 2018
Seahawk:
Wow guys are really pained.

Just go and learn how to do it well or someone else will do it for you. Finish.

Na wa for you.

You're are even against the one that favour the female orgasm.
Read that Nairamaster again and digest it.
Apologize when you understand.

Otherwise, #LazyNGyouth.
Re: Princess Shyngle: Man Who Doesn't Make You ‘Cum’, Don't Waste Your Time With Him by Seahawk: 9:29pm On Apr 23, 2018
I must have quoted you by mistake

I’m sorry
NairaMaster1:

Na wa for you.

You're are even against the one that favour the female orgasm.
Read that Nairamaster again and digest it.
Apologize when you understand.

Otherwise, #LazyNGyouth.
Re: Princess Shyngle: Man Who Doesn't Make You ‘Cum’, Don't Waste Your Time With Him by NairaMaster1(m): 8:36am On Apr 24, 2018
Seahawk:
I must have quoted you by mistake

I’m sorry

I celebrate you Sir.
Re: Princess Shyngle: Man Who Doesn't Make You ‘Cum’, Don't Waste Your Time With Him by Youngpo413: 3:16pm On Nov 28, 2018
medolab90:
Is actress synonymous to olosho in Nigeria??
yes!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olu Jacobs And Patience Ozokwor Back To School (Photo) / Timaya Arrested Over Hit And Run In Lekki (Photos, Video) / Tiwa Savage Files Petition Against Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.