Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

Sex For Mark: Monica Osagie To Appear Before OAU Panel Tuesday - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sex For Mark: Monica Osagie To Appear Before OAU Panel Tuesday (16103 Views)

OAU Sex For Mark: Monica Osagie Scored 45 And Not 33 / Monica Osagie, Lady In The OAU Sex For Mark Scandal (Pictured) / Richard Akindele, OAU Professor In Sex For Mark Accusation Scandal (Leaked Audio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex For Mark: Monica Osagie To Appear Before OAU Panel Tuesday by Kingsley1000(m): 7:22pm On Apr 21, 2018
THE OLOSHO THAT ACCEPTED SEX GRATIFICATION SHOULD BE PENALIZED
Re: Sex For Mark: Monica Osagie To Appear Before OAU Panel Tuesday by obstead200(m): 7:29pm On Apr 21, 2018
Ebios:
This is Nigeria o...U guys should pray for this girl for exposing what even some married ladies pass through in the hands of wicked male lecturers....before she will regret all thro d rest of her life...

I know what m talking abt because as the President of a fellowship in my univ then,l saw n was told by some of my female members how lectures failed them bcus of their refusal.

The guy below me...forget that off campus stuff.Pray for her....THIS IS NIGERIA.
[b] This is pure nonsense!!!!!
Now u I am very furious about this matter. What kind of twisted fuckery is this?!!!!
Did u not listen to the audio? Don't u have common sense? How can any sane human being even attempt to treat that girl as a victim rather than as a co-culprit? This is madness. That girl failed the course, attempted to bribe her way thru but the Prof has a different idea, the girl decided that she cud resort to entrapment and blackmail because the stupid prof thinks with his dick!
The girl is guilty of corruption and entrapment. If I were the authorities, she will be rusticated and the prof suspended or demoted, (not sacked).

Who is that stupid lawyer that suggested that the girl met other senior lecturers to intervene in a course she clearly failed? Is that lawyer mad?

The audio clip was clear. 3 pple failed the course (probably out of a class of 100) and the girl was dumb enough to be one of them.
Pls u pple shud stop this nonsense of making an idiot look like an innocent victim. I don vex.

In fact now I fully support the Prof.
[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Sex For Mark: Monica Osagie To Appear Before OAU Panel Tuesday by Charly68: 7:57pm On Apr 21, 2018
oloriooko:
MBA student thinking like kindergarten kid
She has given the alleged randy lecturer enough time to plot his escape. She should have gotten a lawyer first after getting the recording instead of fo0lishly blowing it all over the SM
A lecturer demanded Sex from you and your best line of action was to approach 2 lecturers of same Uni for help shocked. She better tie her belt strong she's in for a rough ride. Nothing will do her on this,the matter is the public already..the university authority knows they have to act to avoid disgrace on this matter..

Re: Sex For Mark: Monica Osagie To Appear Before OAU Panel Tuesday by Charly68: 7:59pm On Apr 21, 2018
excellenceetim:
SPEAK OUT AND DONT BE AFRAID
Most panel cases end well. A lecturer in the university was involved in this same act. He was reported even for the fact that is a professor he was suspended till date.
Let student speak put when they are harass no want can actually victimise u when they know u know your right. Infact lecturers tend fear and deal carefully with students who are very bold to report any act of misconduct.
A lecturer that did that in my days acted fast,resigned before they gave him letter of dismissal from service for professional misconduct..

Speak out and don't be afraid.
Re: Sex For Mark: Monica Osagie To Appear Before OAU Panel Tuesday by Charly68: 8:01pm On Apr 21, 2018
The world is watching the drama ..we shall see how it will end ..

1 Like

Re: Sex For Mark: Monica Osagie To Appear Before OAU Panel Tuesday by Lumig: 8:03pm On Apr 21, 2018
Islie:

http://www.punchng.com/sex-for-mark-female-student-to-appear-before-oau-panel-tuesday/

... We have two victims in this case, victim of sexual assault and the victim of the situation
Re: Sex For Mark: Monica Osagie To Appear Before OAU Panel Tuesday by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 21, 2018
kuanvevo:
lol. When you for just open nyash get your pass jehjeh. you wan setup your lecturer.. you see you're doing yourself.

And in future when your daughter passes through the same situation we hope that she will "just open her nyash and get her pass jehjeh".

1 Like

Re: Sex For Mark: Monica Osagie To Appear Before OAU Panel Tuesday by OOLUSEG(m): 8:55pm On Apr 21, 2018
obstead200:

Now u I am very furious about this matter. What kind of twisted fuckery is this?!!!!
Did u not listen to the audio? Don't u have common sense? How can any sane human being even attempt to treat that girl as a victim rather than as a co-culprit? This is madness. That girl failed the course, attempted to bribe her way thru but the Prof has a different idea, the girl decided that she cud resort to entrapment and blackmail because the stupid prof thinks with his dick!
The girl is guilty of corruption and entrapment. If I were the authorities, she will be rusticated and the prof suspended or demoted, (not sacked).

Who is that stupid lawyer that suggested that the girl met other senior lecturers to intervene in a course she clearly failed? Is that lawyer mad?

The audio clip was clear. 3 pple failed the course (probably out of a class of 100) and the girl was dumb enough to be one of them.
Pls u pple shud stop this nonsense of making an idiot look like an innocent victim. I don vex.

[/b]

YOU ARE RANTING LIKE A F**L.
MAY GOD HELP YOUR SENSELESSNESS...
Re: Sex For Mark: Monica Osagie To Appear Before OAU Panel Tuesday by Ebios(m): 8:57pm On Apr 21, 2018
obstead200:

[/b]
Guy...if this is d way u use offensive words on pple in an attempt to pass a point, then l doubt who certified u as a graduate...because as it stands now, u have not been found worthy in CHARACTER... If it were possible for me to block u,l would have done so because keeping friends like u will only demean me

2 Likes

Re: Sex For Mark: Monica Osagie To Appear Before OAU Panel Tuesday by Pinkyposh(f): 9:08pm On Apr 21, 2018
obstead200:

[/b]

If you listened to the audio very well, you will understand that the girl actually wanted to blackmail the Prof by mentioning his name over and over again even when the Prof told her to stop mentioning his name...... because she wanted people to know it was really him

If she wanted to get down with the Prof she would have done that, she is very much aware that the Prof uses sex to give students a pass, her plan was to nail him

And if she really wanted to have sex with the Prof, she wouldn't have recorded it.... Think about it
Re: Sex For Mark: Monica Osagie To Appear Before OAU Panel Tuesday by oloriooko(m): 9:17pm On Apr 21, 2018
linearity:

What kind of escape do you think the lecturer has plotted?

There is no value in getting a lawyer immediately, that would have even jeopardize her chances of graduation. She played it smart by waiting to blow all these open until after her graduation.

As for coming to SM, that was her choice and a smart move on her part. Had she foolishly hand the tape over to the school, they would have buried the case and/or make a scape goat out of her.

These schools know the randy lecturers in their mist, they know what is going on and what these female students pass through, hers is not the first case they have seen...the only reason they are doing all these IGG and appear ‘concern’ is because this lady release the tape to SM, the school is doing a PR damage control because of the blowback from SM....they are not the ones controlling the narratives, they are just reacting and they know that all eyes are on them!

Underestimate the power of SM to your peril, sometimes SM is the only recuse the poor and less connected in society have to seeking justice.
Re: Sex For Mark: Monica Osagie To Appear Before OAU Panel Tuesday by millomaniac: 9:34pm On Apr 21, 2018
This is where she will manifest her olodoism grin
Re: Sex For Mark: Monica Osagie To Appear Before OAU Panel Tuesday by obstead200(m): 9:35pm On Apr 21, 2018
Pinkyposh:

If you listened to the audio very well, you will understand that the girl actually wanted to blackmail the Prof by mentioning his name over and over again even when the Prof told her to stop mentioning his name...... because she wanted people to know it was really him

If she wanted to get down with the Prof she would have done that, she is very much aware that the Prof uses sex to give students a pass, her plan was to nail him

And if she really wanted to have sex with the Prof, she wouldn't have recorded it.... Think about it
are u suggesting that the girl intentionally failed the course in order to help her blackmail plans?
Oya check am na. U guys shud be objective
Re: Sex For Mark: Monica Osagie To Appear Before OAU Panel Tuesday by obstead200(m): 9:37pm On Apr 21, 2018
Ebios:
Guy...if this is d way u use offensive words on pple in an attempt to pass a point, then l doubt who certified u as a graduate...because as it stands now, u have not been found worthy in CHARACTER... If it were possible for me to block u,l would have done so because keeping friends like u will only demean me
who needs friends like u that cannot reason logically?

Me I don block u for my mind since
Re: Sex For Mark: Monica Osagie To Appear Before OAU Panel Tuesday by obstead200(m): 9:39pm On Apr 21, 2018
OOLUSEG:

YOU ARE RANTING LIKE A F**L.
MAY GOD HELP YOUR SENSELESSNESS...
U are actually a F**L, (Not just "like a f**l). Ur case is beyond even divine help.
slowpoke!!
Re: Sex For Mark: Monica Osagie To Appear Before OAU Panel Tuesday by Faraidi(m): 9:53pm On Apr 21, 2018
oloriooko:
MBA student thinking like kindergarten kid
She has given the alleged randy lecturer enough time to plot his escape. She should have gotten a lawyer first after getting the recording instead of fo0lishly blowing it all over the SM
A lecturer demanded Sex from you and your best line of action was to approach 2 lecturers of same Uni for help shocked. She better tie her belt strong she's in for a rough ride.

SENSELESS
Re: Sex For Mark: Monica Osagie To Appear Before OAU Panel Tuesday by Pinkyposh(f): 10:29pm On Apr 21, 2018
obstead200:
are u suggesting that the girl intentionally failed the course in order to help her blackmail plans?
Oya check am na. U guys shud be objective

No she didn't. It is either one fails or passes an exam
You know she is running a master's program and the Prof should know his students very well. So I believe the Prof must have given her an idea she failed his course and also given her an option on how she can also pass it

I believe someone cannot just wake up one morning and start recording every call he/she makes, something promoted her to record such call
Re: Sex For Mark: Monica Osagie To Appear Before OAU Panel Tuesday by obstead200(m): 11:10pm On Apr 21, 2018
Pinkyposh:

No she didn't. It is either one fails or passes an exam
You know she is running a master's program and the Prof should know his students very well. So I believe the Prof must have given her an idea she failed his course and also given her an option on how she can also pass it

I believe someone cannot just wake up one morning and start recording every call he/she makes, something promoted her to record such call

Jeeez!!!
Am getting angrier with ur replies. Can u perceive that u are ready to hang the Prof based merely on the allegations while at the same time trying to rationalize the girls actions with illogical and baseless points?
What the hell do u mean by *given her an idea*? U are ready to believe the prof is lying about the girl failing, yet u are unwilling to consider the greater possibility that the girl actually failed? Abeg stop this way of reasoning.
An MBA student is not a child. If she passed the course and was marked down, she knows exactly what to do. She is also guaranteed to get more attention on the matter than an undergraduate.
Re: Sex For Mark: Monica Osagie To Appear Before OAU Panel Tuesday by steveDpro: 1:20am On Apr 22, 2018
Ok
Re: Sex For Mark: Monica Osagie To Appear Before OAU Panel Tuesday by Pinkyposh(f): 4:29am On Apr 22, 2018
obstead200:

Jeeez!!!
Am getting angrier with ur replies. Can u perceive that u are ready to hang the Prof based merely on the allegations while at the same time trying to rationalize the girls actions with illogical and baseless points?
What the hell do u mean by *given her an idea*? U are ready to believe the prof is lying about the girl failing, yet u are unwilling to consider the greater possibility that the girl actually failed? Abeg stop this way of reasoning.
An MBA student is not a child. If she passed the course and was marked down, she knows exactly what to do. She is also guaranteed to get more attention on the matter than an undergraduate.

When you try to make a point do it without insults diligently without insults, that is the most painful part of it, and I don't indulge my self in discussion with such people
I don't think you understood me either, all I can say is just go back and listen to audio.......thanks
Re: Sex For Mark: Monica Osagie To Appear Before OAU Panel Tuesday by steroid: 5:45am On Apr 22, 2018
obstead200:

Jeeez!!!

You are writing like someone who did not pass through the four walls of a Nigerian university. Are you insinuating that sexual harassment did not occur or what exactly is your point? What is your reason for trying to defend a lecturer that was alleged to sexually harass his student with proof? Some other persons have identified him as one who did same to them and you are advocating for him. Even if the girl failed is it enough justification to sexually harass her?

Please read

https://www..com.ng/oau-graduate-alleges-professor-richard-akindele-also-asked-sex-student-20-years-ago/
Re: Sex For Mark: Monica Osagie To Appear Before OAU Panel Tuesday by Kingsley1000(m): 6:53am On Apr 22, 2018
[quote author=obstead200 post=66911399]
[b] [size=12pt]This is pure nonsense!!!!!

Pls u pple shud stop this nonsense
Re: Sex For Mark: Monica Osagie To Appear Before OAU Panel Tuesday by MarieSucre(f): 10:17am On Apr 22, 2018
kuanvevo:
lol. When you for just open nyash get your pass jehjeh. you wan setup your lecturer.. you see you're doing yourself.

Later y'all will line up and call her olosho. why are you confused.
Re: Sex For Mark: Monica Osagie To Appear Before OAU Panel Tuesday by obstead200(m): 8:08pm On Apr 22, 2018
steroid:

You are writing like someone who did not pass through the four walls of a Nigerian university. Are you insinuating that sexual harassment did not occur or what exactly is your point? What is your reason for trying to defend a lecturer that was alleged to sexually harass his student with proof? Some other persons have identified him as one who did same to them and you are advocating for him. Even if the girl failed is it enough justification to sexually harass her?

Please read

https://www..com.ng/oau-graduate-alleges-professor-richard-akindele-also-asked-sex-student-20-years-ago/
I am not defending the Prof. Am only being objective. It cannot be called justice if the prof is punished and the girl is allowed to go svot free.
That is my opinion. Take it or leave it.
Re: Sex For Mark: Monica Osagie To Appear Before OAU Panel Tuesday by Quadri2016(m): 8:16pm On Apr 22, 2018
The Flyer Display Stand at✈✈ MM2 Airport, Ikeja with Direct Access To ���CEOs, VIPs, Celebrities and Top people.

-Have your property Adverts on Ten (10) 43inch LED Screens showing from morning till night everyday for 30 days.
-Have your property flyers displayed constantly on the shelve for people to access freely everyday
-Our standby marketer to give out your flyers to people everyday and explaining your services.

Available at the locations below;

MM2 Airport, Ikeja,
Maryland Mall, Ikeja,
Adeniran Ogunsanya/Leisure Mall, Surulere,
Ozone, Ecentre Mall, Yaba,
Silverbird galleria, Victoria Island

Discounted rate of N80,000 for 30 days for 5 locations; (N15,000 per Mall; N30,000 for MM2 Airport)

The airport is the one place where all top people, government officials, politicians and decision makers go through daily.

Call 09092345715
or email; flyers@theadvertplace.com or visit
The Advert Place Network Ltd,
12 Seidu Ajibowu Street, Off Toyin Street, Ikeja, Lagos.
www.theadvertplace.com/flyerdisplay

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yabatech Merit List Is Here: / ATBU Student Electrocuted To Death In Bauchi / Post-ume Exam @ Unilorin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.