Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Stephanie Okereke And Linus Idahosa Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stephanie Okereke And Linus Idahosa Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (27833 Views)

Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary / Stephanie Okereke's 38th Surprise Birthday Party From Her Husband, Linus Idahosa / Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stephanie Okereke And Linus Idahosa Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary by OgaDonald: 3:11pm On Apr 21, 2018
@APROKOGIRL

Shared with caption ...

Happy Wedding Anniversary to #mysoulmate. Thank you for filling my heart and our home with so much joy and laughter.

On this day you married me like a princess, I still remember how you stood gallantly like the Prince that you are, poised to sweep me off my feet. I’m eternally glad I chose right.

May our Father continually give us the Wisdom and Strength to be instruments of change to our world.
Love you with everything that is in me. #HWA

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bh1PatTnZq7/?hl=en

25 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke And Linus Idahosa Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary by Vicintonsh(m): 7:30pm On Apr 21, 2018
They sure look lovely together kiss kiss
Cute baby too

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stephanie Okereke And Linus Idahosa Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary by mummyson26(m): 7:30pm On Apr 21, 2018
Nice1

4 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke And Linus Idahosa Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary by AnonymousIP: 7:31pm On Apr 21, 2018
See Pictures From the 6th Anniversary .. Click Below ..

grin grin

See More Here : https://aprokogirl.com/2580/stephanie-okereke-and-husband-celebrates-6th-wedding-anniversary-pictures/

Re: Stephanie Okereke And Linus Idahosa Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary by Joemarvel(m): 7:31pm On Apr 21, 2018
Ftc.nice
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Linus Idahosa Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary by AlvaroMorata(m): 7:31pm On Apr 21, 2018
Fine woman

6 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke And Linus Idahosa Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary by Blessedman3056: 7:31pm On Apr 21, 2018
Nice pix looking beautiful as ever

11 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke And Linus Idahosa Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary by Triniti(m): 7:32pm On Apr 21, 2018
Beautiful woman

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Okereke And Linus Idahosa Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary by Favourcharles23(f): 7:32pm On Apr 21, 2018
Happy marriage anniversary beautiful people. Is it just me that noticed that her husband looks kisslike Funke A. Bello's husband.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stephanie Okereke And Linus Idahosa Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 21, 2018
The hubby come be like her errand boy
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Linus Idahosa Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary by Clyod: 7:33pm On Apr 21, 2018
Stephaniee looks good

4 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke And Linus Idahosa Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary by Favourcharles23(f): 7:33pm On Apr 21, 2018
I saw his wedding band in only one of the pictures.
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Linus Idahosa Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 21, 2018
Congrats to them

Meanwhile...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Okereke And Linus Idahosa Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 21, 2018
Which one be A-List Kwa? A bag where I day? A-List or B-list? Abi na F-list?

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke And Linus Idahosa Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary by yungbillionaire(m): 7:35pm On Apr 21, 2018
When you marry a mature man that has the fear of God....enjoyment is your case....does it mean you will not have issues..no..but the good news is that God gives you wisdom to rise above the storms...

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stephanie Okereke And Linus Idahosa Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary by kings09(m): 7:36pm On Apr 21, 2018
handsomeclouds:

Hw do u look. Like dustbin packer. #badbelle

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stephanie Okereke And Linus Idahosa Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary by Yuneehk(f): 7:37pm On Apr 21, 2018
Black's beautiful. They look adorable

4 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke And Linus Idahosa Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 21, 2018
Favourcharles23:
Happy marriage anniversary beautiful people. Is it just me that noticed that her husband looks kisslike Funke A. Bello's husband.
You are too on point. I thought it was Jennifer's husband. The resemblance is too much.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Okereke And Linus Idahosa Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary by yusuf41(m): 7:38pm On Apr 21, 2018
beautiful family
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Linus Idahosa Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary by Harmless235: 7:39pm On Apr 21, 2018
Good,they should win s world record for not divorcing since six years
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Linus Idahosa Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 21, 2018
kings09:

Hw do u look. Like dustbin packer. #badbelle
No I don't. You sure look like one. Obduate f00l
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Linus Idahosa Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary by GloriaNino: 7:41pm On Apr 21, 2018
TBH, I don’t know her embarassed

How the F is she an A-lost? angry Anyways, congratulations to her.
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Linus Idahosa Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary by KingsleyBuubba(m): 7:44pm On Apr 21, 2018
handsomeclouds:

Fool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Okereke And Linus Idahosa Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary by Timagex(m): 7:48pm On Apr 21, 2018
Favourcharles23:
i was hoping someone would notice.... cool wink
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Linus Idahosa Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary by kings09(m): 7:48pm On Apr 21, 2018
handsomeclouds:

No I don't. But I sure look like one and an Obduate f00l

Eyah. Kpele u hear. I sympathize wit u
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Linus Idahosa Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary by mr1759: 7:54pm On Apr 21, 2018
If they r truly happily married why is she not using her husband name instead of her her fathers name
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Linus Idahosa Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary by onupeter(m): 8:01pm On Apr 21, 2018
Happy marriage anniversary to the couple
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Linus Idahosa Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary by alexzanderleel: 8:01pm On Apr 21, 2018
Glad she did
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Linus Idahosa Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary by Ejiod(m): 8:29pm On Apr 21, 2018
My best nollywood actress.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osas Ighodaro's Mother Dies A Week To Her Birthday (Photo) / Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger / Davido Signs Deal With Sony BMG Music New York - 9janewsarena.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.