Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary (41420 Views)

Stephanie Okereke's 38th Surprise Birthday Party From Her Husband, Linus Idahosa / Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary / Stephanie Okereke And Linus Idahosa Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary by TMSMedia: 3:30pm On Apr 21, 2021
Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates 9th Wedding Anniversary With Her Husband (Photos)

Nigerian Actress Stephanie Okereke Linus took to her Instagram handle to celebrate her 9th wedding anniversary with her husband today April 21, IgbereTV reports.

She wrote;

"Still at it and growing stronger..
With so much joy, kindness, love and dedication...
Loving this journey and experience we share.
#interwined

Together,
we today dedicate our wedding Anniversary to you our Lord Jesus and celebrate you with all the thanksgiving and gratitude in our hearts. Happy Wedding Anniversary to us and Cheers to forever!!!

Please caption each pics as you flip
#HWA"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CN7UglgrElt/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Stephanie married Linus Idahosa in April 2012 and they are blessed with a son, named Maxwell Enosata Linus.

15 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary by PlayMaker14: 3:40pm On Apr 21, 2021
One of the beautiful screen goddess of Nollywood... I remember her pairing with Chidi Mokeme when Nollywood hasn't lost it's value.

Stephanie, Genevieve, Beverley Naya, Nse Ikpe-Etim, and Ireti Doyle still remain my all time favorite and talented Nollywood actresses.

What we have now is Destiny Etiko and Zubby Michael painting and dominating the industry with nudity and violence.

Happy wedding anniversary Steph, enjoy your home.

149 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary by longetivity(m): 3:44pm On Apr 21, 2021
Beautiful African Woman

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary by anitabella: 3:55pm On Apr 21, 2021
Sacrifices were made between them to make the marriage work.... But nowadays girls/ women small shit in their marriage na social media and divorce straight...yet they want theirs to last like their parents own.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary by Romanoff(f): 4:12pm On Apr 21, 2021
anitabella:
Sacrifices were made between them to make the marriage work.... But nowadays girls/ women small shit in their marriage na social media and divorce straight...yet they want theirs to last like their parents own.

The number of lamentation we see on Nairaland alone comes from the men.

It takes two people to make a marriage work, two people who are committed to each other and no one else.

I believe no one gets married and anticipate or prays for divorce but if you're the only one willing to make the marriage work, divorce is inevitable.

80 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary by anitabella: 4:50pm On Apr 21, 2021
Romanoff:

The number of lamentation we see on Nairaland alone comes from the men.

It takes two people to make a marriage work, two people who are committed to each other and no one else.

I believe no one gets married and anticipate or prays for divorce but if you're the only one willing to make the marriage work, divorce is inevitable.

Romanoff... I am stating the opinion that most young couples nowadays don't want to sacrifice like our parents did.... Yet they tend to pray for jubilee marriage like our parents have...

6 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary by pretydiva(f): 5:03pm On Apr 21, 2021
Happy anniversary beautiful couple kiss. I love the way she keeps her family away from social media. May nothing come between them. Amen

17 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary by Romanoff(f): 5:26pm On Apr 21, 2021
anitabella:

Romanoff... I am stating the opinion that most young couples nowadays don't want to sacrifice like our parents did.... Yet they tend to pray for jubilee marriage like our parents have...

No. Young people these days value happiness than endurance.

I don't think marriage should be measured by how long it lasted but by how happy it is.

Our parents, mostly our mothers endured a lot in their marriage. Abuse, lovelessness, infidelity, unfulfilled dreams and ambition, financial negligence just for the children.

These days, young people are not willing to live an unhappy life. That's why I said it takes two.

Forget, I have asked some old folks who have been married long, some widowed, some divorced and all I saw from their eyes and stories were unfulfilled dreams and unhappiness.

Sadly, it was when I asked them if they were happy that they said no. But for the children, they stayed.

63 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary by anitabella: 5:34pm On Apr 21, 2021
Romanoff:

I don't think marriage should be measured by how long it lasted but by how happy it is.

Our parents, mostly our mothers endured a lot in their marriage. Abuse, lovelessness, infidelity, unfulfilled dreams and ambition, financial negligence just for the children.

These days, young people are not willing to live an unhappy life. That's why I said it takes two.

Forget, I have asked some old folks who have been married long, some widowed, some divorced and all I saw from their eyes and stories were unfulfilled dreams and unhappiness.

Sadly, it was when I asked them if they were happy that they said no. But for the children, they stayed.

Yeah.... You are right!!!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary by saphiere(f): 6:06pm On Apr 21, 2021
TMSMedia:
Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates 9th Wedding Anniversary With Her Husband (Photos)

Nigerian Actress Stephanie Okereke Linus took to her Instagram handle to celebrate her 9th wedding anniversary with her husband today April 21, IgbereTV reports.

She wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CN7UglgrElt/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Stephanie married Linus Idahosa in April 2012 and they are blessed with a son, named Maxwell Enosata Linus.

God bless their home.

The FUTURE is FEMALE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:06pm On Apr 21, 2021
From all of us @[b][/b] : HAPPY WEDDING ANNIVERSARY BEAUTIFUL.

Respectable and Elegant.

More happy years ahead in your matrimony Steph kiss

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary by BlessedNuel: 6:06pm On Apr 21, 2021
Beautiful couple...I love how she and her husband keep their marital life off the media for a while now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary by emmabest2000(m): 6:07pm On Apr 21, 2021
pretydiva:
Happy anniversary beautiful couple kiss. I love the way she keeps her family away from social media. May nothing come between them. Amen

What if love and peace come between them nko grin

Hapi anniversary tallest

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary by Cousin9999: 6:08pm On Apr 21, 2021
The dude looks like a tiny Djimon Honsou.
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary by CodedWealth(m): 6:08pm On Apr 21, 2021
saphiere:

God bless their home.

The FUTURE is FEMALE.

Yes intelligent!

In the future the woman becomes the husband!
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary by Sonnobax15(m): 6:09pm On Apr 21, 2021
cool
Happy wedding anniversary to one among the only few sensible nollywood actresses that Nigeria has ever produced...

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary by BUSHHUNTER: 6:09pm On Apr 21, 2021
One of the very few responsible lady in nollywood

4 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary by meobizy(f): 6:09pm On Apr 21, 2021
...only? I take marriages serious from ten years and above.
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary by Machinegun91(m): 6:10pm On Apr 21, 2021
stephanie Okereke my heart desire. I must marry you in my next life.
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary by Wonk(m): 6:10pm On Apr 21, 2021
Jahovah!
Look at 'em; they so happy!
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 21, 2021
Romanoff:

Oh! I love u already, u get sense abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary by adonnei: 6:11pm On Apr 21, 2021
that tall fine lady that year
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary by Mindlog: 6:11pm On Apr 21, 2021
Congratulations to them.
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary by virginboy1(m): 6:12pm On Apr 21, 2021
Stephanie correct actress...

So She is married and no noise, unlike that smallie that married grandpa and nairaland won't let us rest on her matter.

Stephanie God bless your Union. kiss

4 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary by sirchim(m): 6:12pm On Apr 21, 2021
PlayMaker14:
One of the beautiful screen goddess of Nollywood... I remember her pairing with Chidi Mokeme when Nollywood hasn't lost it's value.

Stephanie, Genevieve, Beverley Naya, Nse Ikpe-Etim, and Ireti Doyle still remain my all time favorite and talented Nollywood actresses.

What we have now is Destiny Etiko and Zubby Michael painting and dominating the industry with nudity and violence.

You also forgot pairing him with our very best Commando, Saint Obi.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary by ednut1(m): 6:13pm On Apr 21, 2021
anitabella:
goes both ways

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary by Cholls(m): 6:14pm On Apr 21, 2021
my brother na tins like did dey make news now
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary by Zmark: 6:15pm On Apr 21, 2021
Congrats
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary by BigYash: 6:15pm On Apr 21, 2021
My crush those days. Enjoy your marriage madam e
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary by pocohantas(f): 6:15pm On Apr 21, 2021
ednut1:
goes both ways

Ednut when will you buy me iPhone 15? Forget this topic wey you chook mouth for.
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary by BigCowH0rn: 6:15pm On Apr 21, 2021
PlayMaker:

Yeah, a real goddess no be that one wey beg to beworshped for Dating and meet up zone....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yomi Casual Acquires SUV 6 Months After Losing Car To Accident (Photos, Video) / Johnny Drille Pictured With Patoranking: Fan React "Now You Look Like An Artist" / Kunle Afoyalan's 3 Vintage Cars In His Collection (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.