Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,639 members, 7,820,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Lady Weds In Lagos Without Wearing Any Makeup (Photo) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Lady Weds In Lagos Without Wearing Any Makeup (Photo) (59749 Views)

Lady Weds Amidst Fatal Accident Few Days To Her Wedding / Lady Weds Without Wearing Makeup (Photos) / Lady Weds Her Man Without Wearing Makeup (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Weds In Lagos Without Wearing Any Makeup (Photo) by Faraidi(m): 9:33pm On Apr 21, 2018
Liliyann:
Wakanda Nonsense be this
Your wedding is a special day,its a day to look beautiful and be in your finest appearance!!!
Wedding should be lavish and tasteful, it involves finances!!
Wedding is not just about saying "I Do",it has more meaning than that.
How can someone be looking like this on her wedding day?
I bet she isn't even wearing shoes!!
If they can look so haggard and poor on their special day,then I wonder how they will be able to cloth their kids!!
na you put yourself for wahala for what doesn't concern you.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Weds In Lagos Without Wearing Any Makeup (Photo) by Akolawole(m): 9:34pm On Apr 21, 2018
Though I do not know anything about her church but I love this. Simple and elegant.

Be as natural as possible NOT look like glorified monkey in the name of painting your face.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Weds In Lagos Without Wearing Any Makeup (Photo) by jnrbayano(m): 9:35pm On Apr 21, 2018
Liliyann:
Wakanda Nonsense be this
Your wedding is a special day,its a day to look beautiful and be in your finest appearance!!!
If they can look so haggard and poor on their special day,then I wonder how they will be able to cloth their kids!!

Make sure you fund your wedding

1 Like

Re: Lady Weds In Lagos Without Wearing Any Makeup (Photo) by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:35pm On Apr 21, 2018
Liliyann:
Wakanda Nonsense be this
If them ask u how much u intend to contribute to the expensive wedding u talked about, we will find out that, just like most Nigerian girls, u re a slayer and a liability

3 Likes

Re: Lady Weds In Lagos Without Wearing Any Makeup (Photo) by Nolongthing88(m): 9:40pm On Apr 21, 2018
What is so special about it? Is she the first person to wed without makeup?
Re: Lady Weds In Lagos Without Wearing Any Makeup (Photo) by GreenArrow1(m): 9:45pm On Apr 21, 2018
Liliyann:
Wakanda Nonsense be this
Re: Lady Weds In Lagos Without Wearing Any Makeup (Photo) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 21, 2018
Khallyella:
She looks innocent, hope she is on the inside angry
Physiques are deceitful angry
you read my mind.
Re: Lady Weds In Lagos Without Wearing Any Makeup (Photo) by horia: 9:49pm On Apr 21, 2018
Liliyann:
Wakanda Nonsense be this
Pls, do you have a spoon brain?
Re: Lady Weds In Lagos Without Wearing Any Makeup (Photo) by kyaagbanairaland(m): 9:49pm On Apr 21, 2018
I'm a 33years old guy going to 34 and I'm not yet married. Am I not getting old?
Re: Lady Weds In Lagos Without Wearing Any Makeup (Photo) by GreenArrow1(m): 9:52pm On Apr 21, 2018
Liliyann:
Wakanda Nonsense be this

Toh, as e pain you so, kuku kee yourself na. "A wedding (white) is not a blah blah blah..." Is it your wedding? Dem invite you? Don't face front o. Stay NL they mis-yarn on top people matter.

1 Like

Re: Lady Weds In Lagos Without Wearing Any Makeup (Photo) by gr8tone: 9:52pm On Apr 21, 2018
Deeper life tinz

1 Like

Re: Lady Weds In Lagos Without Wearing Any Makeup (Photo) by EliteMike(m): 10:17pm On Apr 21, 2018
Liliyann:
Wakanda Nonsense be this
I wonder why you never reply to any of the mentions.. guess that's not what you were expecting...
Na your type dey put tension on the groom and his family

1 Like

Re: Lady Weds In Lagos Without Wearing Any Makeup (Photo) by delzbaba(m): 10:18pm On Apr 21, 2018
even if she no use make up, dem go still nack this night different styles
Re: Lady Weds In Lagos Without Wearing Any Makeup (Photo) by iksman2002(m): 10:20pm On Apr 21, 2018
thesicilian:
Not bad. And the man compensated by not polishing his shoes.
those his shoes has snake skin......
look wella if u get eye angry

1 Like

Re: Lady Weds In Lagos Without Wearing Any Makeup (Photo) by uzoormah(m): 10:21pm On Apr 21, 2018
Liliyann:
Wakanda Nonsense be this

Re: Lady Weds In Lagos Without Wearing Any Makeup (Photo) by iksman2002(m): 10:23pm On Apr 21, 2018
gr8tone:
Deeper life tinz
mumu dey said lords chosen ah!

Re: Lady Weds In Lagos Without Wearing Any Makeup (Photo) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 21, 2018
Liliyann:
Wakanda Nonsense be this

I used to think ure more sensible than this!

1 Like

Re: Lady Weds In Lagos Without Wearing Any Makeup (Photo) by NavalObi37: 10:40pm On Apr 21, 2018
Liliyann:
Wakanda Nonsense be this

YOU JUST MADE NO SENSE AT ALL
JUST MAKING NOISE

YOUR CREATOR DEMANDS YOU TO APPEAR BEFORE HIM NATURAL, WHY DO PEOPLE (YOU) MAKE UP.??
MAKING UP IS AN INSULT TO GOD YOUR CREATOR, YOU KNOW WHY.?
YOU'RE INDIRECTLY TELLING HIM, HE DIDN'T CREATE YOU WELL/COMPLETE AND THAT'S WHY YOU'RE MAKING IT UP.. SO MY DEAR, BE SIMPLE AND NATURAL AND THEN EXPERIENCE GOD'S HAND UPON YOUR LIFE

1 Like

Re: Lady Weds In Lagos Without Wearing Any Makeup (Photo) by NavalObi37: 10:41pm On Apr 21, 2018
Liliyann:
Wakanda Nonsense be this

YOU JUST MADE NO SENSE AT ALL
JUST MAKING NOISE

YOUR CREATOR DEMANDS YOU TO APPEAR BEFORE HIM NATURAL, WHY DO PEOPLE (YOU) MAKE UP.??
MAKING UP IS AN INSULT TO GOD YOUR CREATOR, YOU KNOW WHY.?
YOU'RE INDIRECTLY TELLING HIM, HE DIDN'T CREATE YOU WELL/COMPLETE AND THAT'S WHY YOU'RE MAKING IT UP.. SO MY DEAR, BE SIMPLE AND NATURAL AND THEN EXPERIENCE GOD'S.. HAND UPON YOUR LIFE.

Jeremiah 4:30, Psalms 139:14
Re: Lady Weds In Lagos Without Wearing Any Makeup (Photo) by NavalObi37: 10:42pm On Apr 21, 2018
Obinoscopy:
She's so beautiful
GOD BLESS U

1 Like

Re: Lady Weds In Lagos Without Wearing Any Makeup (Photo) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 21, 2018
Natural beauty from the bride.
Re: Lady Weds In Lagos Without Wearing Any Makeup (Photo) by NavalObi37: 10:44pm On Apr 21, 2018
cana882:
Before I opened the thread, I guessed the churches:

(1) Lords Choosen

(2) Deeper Life

And I was not disappointed grin . She still fine small sha

YOU GUESSED WELL BROTHER/SISTER..

MAKE HASTE AND JOIN US
JESUS IS CALLING ON YOU

SHE FINE WELL
Re: Lady Weds In Lagos Without Wearing Any Makeup (Photo) by NavalObi37: 10:45pm On Apr 21, 2018
piagetskinner:

whats your business...they want it simple..wedding is just an event...marriage is a life time

if u like invite WILD ANIMALS to your own..still ur business

I WONDER OOO

PEOPLE AND THEIR WAY OF DOING THINGS
Re: Lady Weds In Lagos Without Wearing Any Makeup (Photo) by NavalObi37: 10:46pm On Apr 21, 2018
Zico5:

Shut up, fake people. Show ur picture let's see u. At least the hubby is very certain of what he is buying. Not like u ugly bitch that look good in the day but turn witch full of pimples in the night

VERY GOOD... TELL THEM!
Re: Lady Weds In Lagos Without Wearing Any Makeup (Photo) by NavalObi37: 10:47pm On Apr 21, 2018
[quote author=goodnews777 post=66912865]Most beautiful woman I have seen in a long while. God bless their humble marriage. I see great things coming their way. Their future is very bright.[/quote

AMEN... YOU'VE SEEN WELL SIR

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL AND HUMBLE BEGINNING
Re: Lady Weds In Lagos Without Wearing Any Makeup (Photo) by NavalObi37: 10:48pm On Apr 21, 2018
millomaniac:

Naah i disagree, you can only speak for yourself i bet many other people have different views, same way the colleagues of an overseas international super star that earns tens of millions of dollars annually will frown at their friend wearing a $2,000 shoe is same way you are frowning at the lady not wearing makeup. Its her day her life her choice, you dont have anyright to want it in any particular way for her.

TELL THEM
BUSY BODIES
Re: Lady Weds In Lagos Without Wearing Any Makeup (Photo) by NavalObi37: 10:51pm On Apr 21, 2018
Faraidi:
na you put yourself for wahala for what doesn't concern you.
TELL HER OOO
Re: Lady Weds In Lagos Without Wearing Any Makeup (Photo) by NavalObi37: 10:54pm On Apr 21, 2018
Akolawole:
Though I do not know anything about her church but I love this. Simple and elegant.

Be as natural as possible NOT look like glorified monkey in the name of painting your face.

GOD BLESS YOU SIR!!!

HER CHURCH IS THE LORD'S CHOSEN CHARISMATIC REVIVAL MINISTRIES
THAT'S EQUALLY MY CHURCH,
TEACHING THE WORD OF GOD RAW AND UNDILUTED..

THAT'S PART OF OUR DOCTRINES, TO ALWAYS APPEAR NATURAL BOTH IN CHURCH, HOME, MARKET, SCHOOL, OFFICE, WHEREVER... BECAUSE GOD HAS COMMANDED AND DEMANDED HOLINESS FROM US

1 Like

Re: Lady Weds In Lagos Without Wearing Any Makeup (Photo) by NavalObi37: 10:56pm On Apr 21, 2018
gr8tone:
Deeper life tinz
NO SIR... THE LORDS CHOSEN CHARISMATIC REVIVAL MINISTRIES

1 Like

Re: Lady Weds In Lagos Without Wearing Any Makeup (Photo) by Kaysalas(m): 11:34pm On Apr 21, 2018
thesicilian:
Not bad. And the man compensated by not polishing his shoes.
hahahahakikikiki D angry angry angry angry
Una nor go kill sombori with laff

1 Like

Re: Lady Weds In Lagos Without Wearing Any Makeup (Photo) by sprints1: 11:41pm On Apr 21, 2018
doesn't look like a wedding pic to me looks like a small town microfinance manager and choirmistress at C&S church Oke- Isegun
Re: Lady Weds In Lagos Without Wearing Any Makeup (Photo) by toye440: 12:12am On Apr 22, 2018
like seriously, i first think say na baptism she dey prepare for.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Traditional Marriage Of A White Man From US And His Bride In Imo (Photos) / Plantain Shared As Souvenirs To Guests At A Lagos Party (Photos, Video) / Obijackson Daughter's Traditional Wedding@ Okija Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.