Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,227 members, 7,839,205 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

If They Can,then Why Can't You? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / If They Can,then Why Can't You? (694 Views)

Why Can't We Have Nairaland Groups Of Companies Vacancy? / Why Can't We Have Entrepreneurs Instead Of Job Seekers? / Hy Can't You Make $2000 A Day For Urself? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If They Can,then Why Can't You? by bizarena(m): 5:05pm On May 16, 2010
Who say success is HARD WORK?
It only need you to take some meaningful steps and you are on your way to the TOP.

Its has been discovered that the IDEA to make things happen is in us but the only different between a WINNER and a LOOSER is there ability to implement on any GIVEN or DISCOVERED IDEA,to get a required result.

Do you know i DOUBTED this phrase "Making money online is sure and easy" more than you do?

Recently i discovered that the internet is the best and biggest market place you can find any where.

Do you know that you can make all the money you want on the internet and NO one will dare raise an eye brow?

HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF INFORMATION MARKETING?

Do you know that you can make cool money sell information online?

Do you know that many had made their FORTUNE doing this business?

If they can,why can i and if i can and had made it,who says you too cant? At least NO one is stopping you from becoming the millionaire you've always wanted to be,it all depend on the way you handle opportunities that comes your way.

OK instead of stories,why don't you let me take you through the A to Z you need to know about HOW TO START,HOW TO SUCCEED and HOW TO STILL STAY ON THIS BUSINESS?

For a free info about this time tested and result proven business,send me an email with this key word "SHOW ME HOW" to bizimpactarena@gmail.com and i will have everything delivered to your mail box. Remember OPPORTUNITY COMES BUT ONCE,so handle this with all seriousness. See you there.
Re: If They Can,then Why Can't You? by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 12:16pm On Aug 06, 2018
Holla...

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Job At P & G / Hp-recruits For Hp Sales University 2010 – Nigeria-435549 Job Description / Driver Needed In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.