Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,454 members, 7,958,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:11 PM

Fashion & Style Blog Website Up For Grabs - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fashion & Style Blog Website Up For Grabs (301 Views)

Get Your Website Up And Running In Less Than 48hours At Affrordable Prices / Free €100 For Grabs And More, Zero Capital Needed. / Clean Samsun S9 plus For Grabs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fashion & Style Blog Website Up For Grabs by Adventurer49: 4:58pm On Apr 21, 2018
Link
http://mygele.club/

Site Description
MyGele.club Is a Fashion & Style Blog that is automated with RSS Feeds from a dozen other sites. And it does not just fetch and publish articles but uses Google translate to automate the process of rewriting articles by translating them from English to Portuguese and then back to English. Going from fashion news to latest in style and glamour, all a girl would love packed in one place.

Business Model
The aim of this website is for an online entrepreneur to have a readymade site ripe with content and design only needing the insert of affiliate links or advertisement into post. And this feature is readily available for you to just insert an affiliate link or advert of any marketing model.
The new owner can as well may decide to add more RSS feeds or sell advert space but most importantly send traffic to the site as it is a new site.

Monetization
The website isn’t making any money at the moment as it is totally new without traffic just open for monetization.

Marketing
The site is freshly set ready to launch so perfect for basic online, social media publicity and marketing.

What is being included in the sale?
Included in the sale are the website & all of its files, the domain name & blog content which includes images and plugins.

Future Opportunities
This website & blog has a lot of potential and the new owner will be free from worries on content but only monetization. It is advisable to avoid Google AdSense and just build email lists, affiliate marketing and sell ad space.
This site is very target and easy to grow into the industry by incentivizing ways to have users engage with perks and prizes such as premium digital fashion magazines. It has the potential to grow into something bigger irrespective of new owner’s demography, fashion is like art and it’s appreciated universally.

Why is the business being sold?
I launched this website with the hope of building it fully and monetizing it with Amazon Affiliate Marketing Program but I lacked the funds for publicity and proper monetization. As such the idea of flipping it thanks to Flippa will give me the option of selling and helping someone with vision a more affordable option for an online business in Fashion & Style. I believe this site will have a life of its own, and I hope to watch it blossom and grow under a new owner.

Are there any expenses for the business? If so, what are they?
There are no expenses, no worries on recruiting writers or content generation as this is all covered in automation.

Post Sale
I will be happy to provide support where needed for 30 days after sale so as to ensure the buyer is able to fully take over the website and there is nothing but a smooth transition.

Closing Remarks
The website is new, full of content that is on automated posting every 45 minutes. Like buying a new canvas for an artist to paint, this site is a canvas for any internet realtor to buy advertise and gain from an already furnished house/site.

Price
How much are you buying it for?

(1) (Reply)

Training On How To Succeed As A Manager: How To Become A Successful Manager / Please Who Knows An Officer In NDLEA? / Using Agriculture To Reduce Poverty In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.