Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

The Highest Dealers Of Illegal Degree Certificate In Nigeria. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Highest Dealers Of Illegal Degree Certificate In Nigeria. (677 Views)

Imo To Conduct Mass Burial For Victims Of Illegal Refinery Explosion / RRS Intercepts Bus Load Of Illegal Drugs (Arizona) In Lagos. / Four Nigerian Drug Dealers Declared Wanted In South Africa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Highest Dealers Of Illegal Degree Certificate In Nigeria. by March041943(m): 5:06pm On Apr 21, 2018
#Breaking_News

A.I.F.C.E. OWERRI,RUNS FROM PILLAR TO POST.

The highest Dealers of illegal Degree Certificate in Nigeria, Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education Owerri, Engages in a serious discussion with the University of Michigan-flint, USA.
Note. Having in mind that their affiliation with the university of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) has been soiled and it is at stake for having sold over 1000 UNN Degree Certificate illegally to Politicians and the highest bidder.

For The War Against Educational Corruption Is A War Of No Retreat No Surrender.

#ZeroToleranceForCorruption

Re: The Highest Dealers Of Illegal Degree Certificate In Nigeria. by dominique(f): 5:14pm On Apr 21, 2018
I don't understand this article at all

1 Like

Re: The Highest Dealers Of Illegal Degree Certificate In Nigeria. by jerflakes(m): 8:56pm On Apr 21, 2018
dominique:
I don't understand this article at all

This is a "let me come and be going" article

The guy no make any sense

3 Likes

Re: The Highest Dealers Of Illegal Degree Certificate In Nigeria. by Slurity(m): 8:59pm On Apr 21, 2018
How did I get to this place please? where is my nose self?

(1) (Reply)

Black Lady In US With Nigerian Like Name "Chikesia" Stripped By Police In Public / Woman Kills Her Lover During Sex.. / Police Officers In Lagos Banned From Wearing Mufti & SARS Jackets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.