Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Who Can I Fund My Skrill Or Netteller Account - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Who Can I Fund My Skrill Or Netteller Account (756 Views)

Please How Do I Fund My Trustwallet From Nigeria Here / How Can I Fund My Binance Account / Netteller Sign Up Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can I Fund My Skrill Or Netteller Account by Warripikin08(m): 8:23pm On Apr 21, 2018
[right][/right]Hello nairalander for the past couple of months I 've been thinking of how to fund my skrill or netteller.Though my bank account is not active for the now am looking for who can help me fund my account. We can discuss about the transactions. Thanks
Re: Who Can I Fund My Skrill Or Netteller Account by adudu208(m): 9:33pm On Apr 21, 2018
Warripikin08:
[right][/right]Hello nairalander for the past couple of months I 've been thinking of how to fund my skrill or netteller.Though my bank account is not active for the now am looking for who can help me fund my account. We can discuss about the transactions. Thanks
I can fund it. Drop your contact so I can reach you.
Re: Who Can I Fund My Skrill Or Netteller Account by Warripikin08(m): 9:47pm On Apr 21, 2018
adudu208:

I can fund it. Drop your contact so I can reach you.
Re: Who Can I Fund My Skrill Or Netteller Account by adudu208(m): 11:39pm On Apr 21, 2018
Warripikin08:
I have sent you a message on whatsapp.

1 Like

Re: Who Can I Fund My Skrill Or Netteller Account by Warripikin08(m): 6:42am On Apr 22, 2018
adudu208:
I have sent you a message on whatsapp.
ok I will get to that later.
Re: Who Can I Fund My Skrill Or Netteller Account by Nobody: 2:23am On Apr 23, 2018
Warripikin08:

Don't allow anyone to scam u,be sharp and wise.

Go to Topupgold.com ,register and and click the ecurrency you want to buy,send th the cash and ur skrill/Neteller details,they will fund in a jiffy.

Run fr scammers oh I wan you,those guys are hungry now I'm this Buhari govt.

If you need other sites to register and buy ur online ecurrency,don't hesitate to ask.

1 Like

Re: Who Can I Fund My Skrill Or Netteller Account by Warripikin08(m): 8:45am On Apr 23, 2018
maron5:

Don't allow anyone to scam u,be sharp and wise.

Go to Topupgold.com ,register and and click the ecurrency you want to buy,send th the cash and ur skrill/Neteller details,they will fund in a jiffy.

Run fr scammers oh I wan you,those guys are hungry now I'm this Buhari govt.

If you need other sites to register and buy ur online ecurrency,don't hesitate to ask.
Well bro I don't have an active bank account for now so how can I make payment
Re: Who Can I Fund My Skrill Or Netteller Account by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 23, 2018
Warripikin08:
Well bro I don't have an active bank account for now so how can I make payment

Its not hard to open a bank act,with 1k u can open a standard saving act with some banks and others,2k as the case may be.

Reason is that,UE acct name u are using to transfer to the company must be same with the name u registered on the sites...dont make payments through a third party,never you do that except if the third party is buying the ecurrency with his own bank act and later trasfer to ur online wallet.
Re: Who Can I Fund My Skrill Or Netteller Account by Warripikin08(m): 10:28pm On Apr 23, 2018
maron5:

Its not hard to open a bank act,with 1k u can open a standard saving act with some banks and others,2k as the case may be.

Reason is that,UE acct name u are using to transfer to the company must be same with the name u registered on the sites...dont make payments through a third party,never you do that except if the third party is buying the ecurrency with his own bank act and later trasfer to ur online wallet.
Well I have a bank account but I have not attended to it because of my signature.and its really drawing back well am thinking of reviving that account.

(1) (Reply)

$10 Giveaway...join Now And Never Lose Money Again / How Do I Get House Loan In Nigeria / Paxful: Bitcoin Fraud. Be Warned!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.