Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,127 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Horoscope Of Superstars - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Horoscope Of Superstars (429 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Horoscope Of Superstars by charlieking100(m): 9:55pm On Apr 21, 2018
#T.B Joshua- the spirit of the lord is really at work, you have been delivering people from demons and other evil spirits and it is your turn to be delivered. You need to see me.

#Olamiide- you are a superstar and everyone love you but horoscope tells; either you end up being a politician or an African legend just like fela anikulapo kuti.

#Davido- as for you davido, Nigerians know you will end up being like your fore-fathers, may be you will go into politics as well, another Senator Adeleke in the future.

#Pastor Adeboye- The lord will work miraculously in your life if you can fast and pray for 150 days.

#Tiwa savage- your horoscope tells you are a great woman though finding love will be difficult to the extent of getting your mind zeroed against men but you will find love from where you don’t expect. PLS YOU NEED TO SEE ME.

#Wizkid- as for you, you don’t want to grow again, well eat more proteins to boost your growth and see me for more solutions to your problems.

#Bishop Oyedepo- The lord said unto me saying all your wealth and properties should be sold by you and 10% of it should be used as tithe and the rest should be given to the less privileged.

#Reekado Banks- you want to date all the ladies in the industry both within your country home and abroad, warning: you better maintain your lane because a lot of them will lure you down to the world of the beast.

#Jaden smith- your horoscope tells, watch out for friends around you because they may try to hurt but may the spirit of the lord be with you. You seriously need to see me.

#Don Jazzy- I know you are so determined to be one of the richest in the world, if not the richest at least top 10, if you really wants your aims to come to pass, please see me.

#Chris Oyhakhilome- The lord says he wants your hair to be cutted off and offer free scholarship to about 180 million students round the world for the next four years.

#Korede Bello- it tells out in your horoscope that you value your hair more than your life, hmmmm….Easy ooo….Jeje.

#Seyi Shey- oshrapapa….our dearest slay queen wey no fit sing National anthem. Your future is bright oo my dear.

#Lil’kesh- you sang no fake love but you Bleep this girls everytime without even asking them out, what will you call that? No fake love! Beware of African Ogbanje.

#Falz- horoscope tells that you always have a problem with your relationship, though you are a cool guy and have almost all the qualities of a good husband, handsome, intelligent, rich and famous, funny but what pisses the ones you love off is that they believe your ways are immature.

#President Muhammadu Buhari- our excellency sir, we Nigerians know you are a workaholic travelling here and there even though if it is for checkups and health issues, just make sure they don’t make and install wires and gadgets in your body[robot], even if you are dead, your spirit should stand up and fight against it. You know the African way now.

#Simi- Mrs. Joromi, lady miss lover of our generation, you started fighting for equal rights when you gave him the green light and he didn’t turn up, you should have go straight to the point instead of beating around the bush, if he didn’t see the green light, try another colour.

#kiss Daniel- you have a lot you want to do on your mind, you are interested in both money and ego but you can’t have the two at a time, better you go for one.

#Dangote- I know you want to remain the best even becoming the richest in the world, I know what you can do to achieve your aims to the end.

#Mark zuckerberg- you believe facebook will never go bankrupt, you better be careful because nothing is impossible.

#Bill Gate- your life has been a success, I have nothing for you but prayer; May you live long, May you continue to achieve.

#Drake- even if all you have achieved is not enough for you, I love the way you use them. Kudos.

#Ariana Grande- love affected your lifestyle, it changed you but do not worry love will come your way.

#Nicki Minaj- one thing you should know is this, you can’t remain young forever, don’t waste your time dear, start making babies.

#Linda Ikeji- you are a role model to many because many wish to be like you, Nigerians love you and so please continue to do your things your ways but one thing bothering your families is your marital life, I knew you can’t rush into marriage but you should give love a chance…we seriously need to talk.

#Donald Trump- horoscope tells opportunities will come your way, but if you handle it with your disciplinary principles you might not achieve what you ought to achieve.

#Rihanna- the whole world is expecting your grandchildren, please do something.

#Will Smith- Horoscope tells, you are the Abraham of our generation, father of all nations.

#Phyno- The king of the whole Igbo land in Nigeria, Well done sir.

#Nasty C-You have a big head but your future is bright but you need to be extraordinarily careful because a lot are coming to hunt for your success.

#Ronaldo- You look gentle but you are a bad boy. Horoscope tells your generations to come will never lack again but for more explanations please you need to contact me.

#Messi- The injuries you have sustained and what you have faced in life really worth your wealth and that is why horoscope tells you will be celebrated for the rest of your life.

#Lil’wayne- You are never satisfied with the money you have that is what is driving you crazy in the industry. See me for your horoscope.

#Kendrick Lamar- Horoscope tells you have a doubting mind concerning some steps you are about to take, you need to fast & pray for 40 days, if you can’t then see me.

#Migos- The whole world now knows you are in money, but horoscope tells you should stop certain things if you want more money. Things like smoking and Clubbing.

#Rae scremmurd- what you guys need is prayer because I can see your future, I saw both of you arguing but I pray you don’t end up like Psquare.

#Psquare- Not doing things together won’t yield more respect like doing things together again, I hope to see you guys doing things together again.

#2face Idibia- Father of the world, you have tried your best, keep on enjoying your life, you have no problem.

#Cardi B- finding a spouse will be very difficult for you, you need to see me for solutions to your problem.

#Funke Akindele- Future! I can see some people ganging against you but powers have been bestowed upon you to defeat your enemies and you will surely defeat them all.

#Justin Bieber- The whole world is tired of you complaining all the time, you love, you date, you break up all the time, I think I have a solution to your problem, see me.

#Future- you are a god to some and you are devil to some but do you want the world to love you more? Then you need to see me.

#Young thug- your case is critical, you need to see me.

#2chainz- A confused and frustrated human being, see me so that we can find a solution to your problems.

#Chris brown- An hormone called adrenaline secrets in excess in your system and that is why you appear too nervous, over joyous or aggressive, see me for medications.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Tony Nwulu Accepts The Request Of Youth Group To Run For Imo State ‎governorship / Celebrate Me- PDP Is Winning!!! / Riddles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.