Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,281 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

What Is The Role Of The Youth Department In Church? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Role Of The Youth Department In Church? (7529 Views)

What's The Best Department In Church To Marry From? / Is It A Must To Join A Department In The Church / Top 10 Nigerian Pentecostal Churches With The Best Choir/Music Department (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Role Of The Youth Department In Church? by qwertyuiop12345: 10:43pm On Apr 21, 2018
Hello house, youth department was just setup in my church and I've been chosen to be the leader.

I'll like to know what are the duties and responsibilities of the youth department in church.

If you're a member of youth department in your church, I'll like to have your contribution.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Role Of The Youth Department In Church? by Shedrack777: 10:50pm On Apr 21, 2018
try to gather money for the work of God. Simple!

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Role Of The Youth Department In Church? by qwertyuiop12345: 5:07am On Apr 22, 2018
thanks shedrack for your contribution. More Contribution Pls.
Re: What Is The Role Of The Youth Department In Church? by Nobody: 5:54am On Apr 22, 2018
1. To ensure the youths relate well with each other, without becoming omo wobe and science students.

2. To prepare the youths for higher leadership positions. We don't want more lazy youths on our hands.

3. To promote healthy fun activities for young minds (and the church generally). That way they don't get bored with all the religious dogma. All work and no play... wink

4. Evangelism.

5. A nurturing atmosphere for youths to develop their spiritual lives and be formed in their faith.

6. Hook up centre. The problem with this one is, too many refurbished oloshos and undercover nunu-slayers in the church these days. One has to be careful.

29 Likes

Re: What Is The Role Of The Youth Department In Church? by Sarang(f): 8:46am On Apr 22, 2018
To learn, grow and be able to teach..others

Please see my signature

1 Like

Re: What Is The Role Of The Youth Department In Church? by pero45: 8:46am On Apr 22, 2018
Hmmmmm
Re: What Is The Role Of The Youth Department In Church? by calliope(f): 8:46am On Apr 22, 2018
Youth department reminds me of "Assemblies of God church". undecided

God, I so much loathe that church!
Re: What Is The Role Of The Youth Department In Church? by hezy4real01(m): 8:47am On Apr 22, 2018
Its a very important department that should help youths grow, spiritually,emotionally, train them to be among the movers and shakers of the world, charge them to involve in politics too its not a game for sinners we need God fearing leaders and we should have a lot from the church, encourage them to go too school, knowledge is power.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Role Of The Youth Department In Church? by vizkiz: 8:47am On Apr 22, 2018
Back in those days, the youth department was filled with agile and able men and women who can run extra miles and do exploit and even carry on the legacy of the church.

Nowadays the opposite is the case...

The youth department is mostly filled with vile, immoral, immature and lazy beings who rather have concerts, come to church looking like a gift card just to toast one another (thereby committing fornication), come to church with their phones just to check Instagram and take pictures than read their bibles or concentrate during sermon.

The youths are suppose to be the strength of the church. Men like oyedepo and adeboye should have retired from their evangelical works if the youths were like that of old.

11 Likes

Re: What Is The Role Of The Youth Department In Church? by miracle956: 8:47am On Apr 22, 2018
f
Re: What Is The Role Of The Youth Department In Church? by Queenext: 8:47am On Apr 22, 2018
To organize control and lead the youth
Re: What Is The Role Of The Youth Department In Church? by invigilator(m): 8:47am On Apr 22, 2018
"bang bang bang"-Nicki Minaj 2010

1 Like

Re: What Is The Role Of The Youth Department In Church? by kmaster007: 8:48am On Apr 22, 2018
youth re lazy but our old fools taking over
Re: What Is The Role Of The Youth Department In Church? by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 22, 2018
Interesting.. Will modify my post after church service.
Re: What Is The Role Of The Youth Department In Church? by SirLakes: 8:49am On Apr 22, 2018
Booked!
Re: What Is The Role Of The Youth Department In Church? by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 22, 2018
what else if not to dey straff themselves?

maybe some of them dey help raise one or two projects for the church though!

yet, I still make bold to say, Na to dey join couples and to dey straff each oda!

note: when you push thread like ds enter prontpage for Sunday morning when obviously every well meaning Christians don go church, wey remain we......... undecided

anyway....

Drabeey was HERE
Re: What Is The Role Of The Youth Department In Church? by SirLakes: 8:51am On Apr 22, 2018
calliope:

Madame, why ye dislike e'm..... undecided
Re: What Is The Role Of The Youth Department In Church? by Diso60090(m): 8:51am On Apr 22, 2018
qwertyuiop12345:
Hello house, youth department was just setup in my church and I've been chosen to be the leader.

I'll like to know what are the duties and responsibilities of the youth department in church.

If you're a member of youth department in your church, I'll like to have your contribution.

Thanks.

. You nor know the leader wey you be fear nor let you ask your pastor and co wey put you there na nairaland you prefer to ask abi no respeck for NL
Re: What Is The Role Of The Youth Department In Church? by annexworld(m): 8:52am On Apr 22, 2018
To learn and grow together.

Get an office space for as low as 1800 in the heart of Abuja.https://theabujaoffice.ng
Re: What Is The Role Of The Youth Department In Church? by Validcode: 8:52am On Apr 22, 2018
Make church interesting for the youth.
Encourage the youth to be workers in the church.
Re: What Is The Role Of The Youth Department In Church? by heskeyw(m): 8:52am On Apr 22, 2018
to make sure that the youths doesn't turn to " children of wobe or children of questionable character" but rather they should love and adore GOD
Re: What Is The Role Of The Youth Department In Church? by BlackPantherxXx: 8:53am On Apr 22, 2018
To gather youths who want to fornicate.

I banged many a tight-cunted girl in the choir

Jesus forgive me sad

PS - AntiBrutus...you don craze with your Number 6 grin

Which one be "refurbished olosho & nunuslayers" ? shocked

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Role Of The Youth Department In Church? by J2381: 8:53am On Apr 22, 2018
calliope:

why? grin
Re: What Is The Role Of The Youth Department In Church? by Exturzee(m): 8:55am On Apr 22, 2018
creating unnecessary drama and controversy in church
Re: What Is The Role Of The Youth Department In Church? by ozodigboo(m): 8:56am On Apr 22, 2018
Youth department is where those who are sex-starved flock to in church, under the guise of fellowship.
they flock there to look for free s^x.
they can neither evangelize not raise money for developmental projects.
The truth is bitter.
Re: What Is The Role Of The Youth Department In Church? by InvertedHammer: 8:56am On Apr 22, 2018
/
Someone who can relate well will the youths has to squeeze the money out of them through Youth bazaar, conference and free man hours for the church.

The pastor wants all avenues for revenues covered. You better negotiate your percentage cut at this stage.

\
Re: What Is The Role Of The Youth Department In Church? by MRAKBEE(m): 8:57am On Apr 22, 2018
calliope:

Cos they wear bum short and cleavage bearing dress there?
Re: What Is The Role Of The Youth Department In Church? by Stevyne: 8:57am On Apr 22, 2018
To make sure all youth are hardworking, and always report the lazy ones to buhari.
Re: What Is The Role Of The Youth Department In Church? by slawomir: 8:57am On Apr 22, 2018
ok
Re: What Is The Role Of The Youth Department In Church? by heskeyw(m): 8:58am On Apr 22, 2018
1. Ensure active and maximun participation of youth in church activities.
2. Establish a weekly meeting where the youths can come together and have a discussion about their xtian life.
3. Youth bible study at the end of the month.
4. liase with ur pastor to know some of problems faced by the church in which the youths can be of help.
5. interact with other youth leaders of other branches to see how u people can improve the lives of ur followers
6. Organise an annual youth summit where guest preachers will come and talk to the youths nt just on bible stuff but on other aspects of their life. evengelists, motivational speakers etc.
7. a yearly skill acquisition programme aimed at improving the life of the youths , which will create employment.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Role Of The Youth Department In Church? by canalily(m): 8:59am On Apr 22, 2018
In my church we called them 'progressive'
Re: What Is The Role Of The Youth Department In Church? by okolet(m): 8:59am On Apr 22, 2018
G

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sign Fireman's Visit To Surulere Shuts Down The Region. / @speech #speech Speech* Hindi Diwas Speech For School / I Was There When Jehovah Was Buried (Recharge Cards Galore)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.