Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Have You Been Cheated While Starting A New Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Have You Been Cheated While Starting A New Business (814 Views)

I Am Been Cheated An Threaten To Be Dealt With By Rich Man / Doubt In Business: How To Avoid Doubt While Starting A Small Business / Business: How To Avoid Doubt While Starting A Small Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Been Cheated While Starting A New Business by vanmusco(m): 10:48pm On Apr 21, 2018
Hello guys,
This is a topic that keeps bothering me. Starting a new business in Nigeria basically puts you in the arms of cheats. I want us to share our experiences so for other to learn ahead and not fall in the same start up holes.

I was cheated when I wanted to start LPG business on both small scale and now medium scale. People tend to show as if they are truely concerned and want to help but they end up adding their own budget into yours. I believe Nigeria can be better if the number of cheaters can reduce while thinking of starting a business.

Let's share our experiences
Re: Have You Been Cheated While Starting A New Business by yomi007k(m): 3:39am On Apr 22, 2018
Yea. My suit business was crumpled by cheats I trusted while I was in school.

Atleast I got one thing, EXPERIENCE.

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Cheated While Starting A New Business by Fapta(m): 5:35am On Apr 22, 2018

(1) (Reply)

#20,000 DAILY FOR GRAP ! ! ! / The Masterstroke Called Chinese Currency Swap Deal / Make money with sport now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.