Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Music Is In My DNA- Olomson Replies Critics With Gbamilori. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Music Is In My DNA- Olomson Replies Critics With Gbamilori. (644 Views)

Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' / I'm Used To Being Underrated - BBNaija Winner, Efe Replies Critics / Moesha Boduong Replies Critics Of Her Interview With Cnn’s Amanpour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Music Is In My DNA- Olomson Replies Critics With Gbamilori. by black9: 11:15pm On Apr 21, 2018
Kanawat Entertainment CEO, Olomson is set to reply critics who are doubting the originality in his sounds with his new single titled "Gbamilori" which is scheduled for release next week. The record label boss who is set to carve a niche for himself intends to sell the song online rather than the usual free download.

Armed with Gbamilori, Olomson who describes his sounds as influenced by original artistes, is set to ignite the mainstream music industry with the groovy tune which will be released under his Kanawat Entertainment label. Speaking on his choice to put the song for sale, Olomson who is optimistic of the turnout believes his tune will prove to be money well spent, "with my considerable insight into the entertainment industry, I know I have what it takes to make good for myself through my music and I intend to maximize every opportunity available. Via this platform, I can reach out to a wider audience, build a different fan base while still making something for myself. My music insight is so innate, you can say music is in my DNA. Also for those asking, Kanawat means so many things as long as it's positive, interesting, considerate, patience, basically it is an embodiment of virtues, so as a Kanawatee, I am positive and productive in all I do. I promise Gbamilori will be inexpensive and groovy so please download, listen and feel the originality".

With several tracks recorded and others in the works, Olomson is determined to make himself a success story in the entertainment industry.

(1) (Reply)

Slay Queen Ran To Hide After Being Spotted Fetching Water With Two 25litres Kegs / Former Bbnaija Housemates, Alex And Tobi Goof Around In New Pictures / Why Tiwa Savage, Korede Bello, Reekado Banks, More Popular Than I’m Poe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.