Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Seems Dbanj As Ran Out Of Clothes What's The Meaning Of This?? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seems Dbanj As Ran Out Of Clothes What's The Meaning Of This?? (3988 Views)

Adetutu: I Ran Out Of My Marriage After 2 Weeks / Toyin Lawani(tiannah Empire) New Husband Ashamed Of Marrying Her, Almost Ran Out / Pastor Jerry Eze Shares Beautiful Prayer For Dbanj As He Clocks 41 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seems Dbanj As Ran Out Of Clothes What's The Meaning Of This?? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Apr 21, 2018
Whats your say?

Source of pics = click here to see more pics

Re: Seems Dbanj As Ran Out Of Clothes What's The Meaning Of This?? by tballeyy(m): 11:20pm On Apr 21, 2018
Is madness

2 Likes

Re: Seems Dbanj As Ran Out Of Clothes What's The Meaning Of This?? by stubbornman(m): 11:23pm On Apr 21, 2018
Skiroser cheesy grin

8 Likes

Re: Seems Dbanj As Ran Out Of Clothes What's The Meaning Of This?? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Apr 21, 2018
tballeyy:
Is madness

Haha
Re: Seems Dbanj As Ran Out Of Clothes What's The Meaning Of This?? by Yeligray(m): 11:27pm On Apr 21, 2018
Lazy Nigerian youth

2 Likes

Re: Seems Dbanj As Ran Out Of Clothes What's The Meaning Of This?? by westlius(m): 11:32pm On Apr 21, 2018
#LasyNigerianYouth#

1 Like

Re: Seems Dbanj As Ran Out Of Clothes What's The Meaning Of This?? by delishpot: 11:35pm On Apr 21, 2018
Question: What is the meaning of this?
Answer: it means he wears His wifes skirt

3 Likes

Re: Seems Dbanj As Ran Out Of Clothes What's The Meaning Of This?? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Apr 21, 2018
delishpot:
Question: What is the meaning of this?
Answer: it means he wears His wifes skirt
Haha
Re: Seems Dbanj As Ran Out Of Clothes What's The Meaning Of This?? by Topmaike007(m): 11:46pm On Apr 21, 2018
Real madness....
Re: Seems Dbanj As Ran Out Of Clothes What's The Meaning Of This?? by SAMBARRY: 11:51pm On Apr 21, 2018
Looks gayish.I hope he hasn't been infected WITH the bisexual bug in the western country he is?

Looks funny though grin

1 Like

Re: Seems Dbanj As Ran Out Of Clothes What's The Meaning Of This?? by Nobody: 4:36am On Apr 22, 2018
Hope he's not gay angry
Re: Seems Dbanj As Ran Out Of Clothes What's The Meaning Of This?? by Ghnaija(m): 6:35am On Apr 22, 2018
Hahaha grin
Re: Seems Dbanj As Ran Out Of Clothes What's The Meaning Of This?? by yztak: 6:38am On Apr 22, 2018
He's high on kponjiriyoor

1 Like

Re: Seems Dbanj As Ran Out Of Clothes What's The Meaning Of This?? by terryflexy: 7:07am On Apr 22, 2018
One thing I like about this guy.... He is blessed and hard working..
Re: Seems Dbanj As Ran Out Of Clothes What's The Meaning Of This?? by BlackPantherxXx: 7:23am On Apr 22, 2018
He would do anything to jumpstart a dead career

This is a far cry from my favourite songs of his : "Suddenly"...."Oliver Twist"...."Fall in Love"
Re: Seems Dbanj As Ran Out Of Clothes What's The Meaning Of This?? by yungbillionaire(m): 8:07am On Apr 22, 2018
I see a man trying to show you that everything in life is truly vanity...are riches bad...hell no...I would be dammed to think in such a manner....but it simply shows that life is like a bell curve....we are all struggling to get to the top and live the life but after all said and done you just realised that you want to keep it simple....that's if you are not the greedy type....I believe he has worn the best of clothes and nothing dey him head to wear again..... grin

4 Likes

Re: Seems Dbanj As Ran Out Of Clothes What's The Meaning Of This?? by eTECTIVe(m): 8:25am On Apr 22, 2018
Tomoro now wen it starts trending U Ppl will pay thousands to buy it and won't remember its madness again...
Re: Seems Dbanj As Ran Out Of Clothes What's The Meaning Of This?? by delkuf(m): 8:58am On Apr 22, 2018
tballeyy:
Is madness
who is mad? Dbanj or the idiot that post this trash
Re: Seems Dbanj As Ran Out Of Clothes What's The Meaning Of This?? by rattlesnake(m): 11:02am On Apr 22, 2018
disgusting
Re: Seems Dbanj As Ran Out Of Clothes What's The Meaning Of This?? by zirconrealty: 12:08pm On Apr 22, 2018
He is getting ready to hit the dojoo, since music aint paying anymore.

Probably kung fu is the next big thing grin grin grin
Re: Seems Dbanj As Ran Out Of Clothes What's The Meaning Of This?? by LushGreenz: 12:08pm On Apr 22, 2018
He's a mason
Re: Seems Dbanj As Ran Out Of Clothes What's The Meaning Of This?? by ilevic(m): 1:41pm On Apr 22, 2018
Dbanj As Ran??
Re: Seems Dbanj As Ran Out Of Clothes What's The Meaning Of This?? by balaclava: 2:21pm On Apr 22, 2018
Drugs
Re: Seems Dbanj As Ran Out Of Clothes What's The Meaning Of This?? by FisifunKododada: 2:22pm On Apr 22, 2018
Is it a crime? If its not a crime then what's your problem?
Re: Seems Dbanj As Ran Out Of Clothes What's The Meaning Of This?? by theunnamed: 2:45pm On Apr 22, 2018
It's about time...
That's the official Koko master outfit

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Evidences That Wizkid Is In Hot Romance With Tiwa Savage / Adorable Moment Of Bambam Consoling Bbnaija Star Mercy For Missing Her Bouquets / Cross-dresser Bobrisky Shows Off His Gigantic Surgery Ass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.