Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,170 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Before You Walk Down That Aisle - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Before You Walk Down That Aisle (403 Views)

How To Walk Away From A Toxic Relationship / Abuja Let's Walk, Gist And Connect / How Women Walk With Engagement Ring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before You Walk Down That Aisle by Laurawedding: 12:50am On Apr 22, 2018
Hi peeps. I need to talk about this issue . Do not rush into marriage. Yes, it might be getting late and you feel you should just marry him or her like that without studying each other. Please don't give in to that temptation. Know what makes each other tick, know the character, personality of the person you want to get married to. Don't be in a hurry to get married just because you feel age is no longer on your side. It's better to marry late and happy, than marrying early and not happy.
Re: Before You Walk Down That Aisle by Laurawedding: 1:19am On Apr 22, 2018
Ever wonder why a lot of marriages are crashing today unlike in the days of our parents? Yes, I believe in equality as well but equality can not take away some basic things a man / woman should know in marriage. A man / woman should learn how to be humble in marriage, know how to apologise when you are in the wrong. Don't be prideful.A woman should respect her husband, do your house duties, don't nag, assist your husband financially especially if he is not financially buoyant .Don't leave all the children's fees for him to pay alone without assisting yet be demanding money to buy seasoning or pot in the house.You know how hard things are in the country. Women, please learn to support your husband. Don't twist the concept of feminism to favour only you and let your home suffer .Learn to be independent . Don't dump all household expenses on him. Don't make unnecessary demands of him. Just because you are married to him does not mean you can turn him into a mugu or ATM machine .Don't compare him to your friends husbands . Be a prayerful woman .Let your husband be happy with you .Let him be happy he married, don't let him think he made a mistake by marrying you
Re: Before You Walk Down That Aisle by Laurawedding: 1:49am On Apr 22, 2018
Men, learn to be understanding to your wife. Try to listen to her. If you feel she got somethings wrong, then sit her down and talk to her calmly. Don't be aggressive while talking to her. Respect her and appreciate her. Show her love and care for her . Do your duties at home.
Re: Before You Walk Down That Aisle by Cutehector(m): 6:52am On Apr 22, 2018
Aww... The passion that drives this write up is strong.
Re: Before You Walk Down That Aisle by Laurawedding: 9:05am On Apr 22, 2018
Cutehector:
Aww... The passion that drives this write up is strong.
Lol.. So many things are happening my dear. I just feel people ought to try to make their marriage work .
Re: Before You Walk Down That Aisle by Cutehector(m): 9:08am On Apr 22, 2018
Laurawedding:

Lol.. So many things are happening my dear. I just feel people ought to try to make their marriage work .
yes you are so right... I like your reasoning. You deserve better
Re: Before You Walk Down That Aisle by Laurawedding: 1:57pm On Apr 22, 2018
Cutehector:
yes you are so right... I like your reasoning. You deserve better
Deserve better as in, don't get? I feel a lot of people rush into marriage these days when they are not actually ready for it

(1) (Reply)

10 Signs A Guy Likes You / 3 Importance of reading to the development of the mind / mistake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.