Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

How To Put Your Faith To Work. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Put Your Faith To Work. (214 Views)

How To Activate Your Faith To Get What You Need / Living Faith To Build 100,000 Capacity ‘Ark’ Auditorium, 20-Storey Tower / 6 Reasons Why It Takes Faith To Deny Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Put Your Faith To Work. by Revadebola: 1:03am On Apr 22, 2018
HOW TO PUT YOUR FAITH TO WORK.

Abraham was believing God for a child and before his prayer got physically answered, he exercised his faith by praising God, even before he got the answer.

"But Abraham never doubted. He believed God, for his faith and trust grew ever stronger, and HE PRAISED GOD FOR THIS BLESSING EVEN BEFORE IT HAPPENED" .Romans 4:20 (TLB).

Faith is praising God for the blessing, even before you see it physically. There are many issues you have prayed and fasted upon, start praising and thanking God for the blessings even before you see them. Then the answers will manifest physically. God responds to exercise of faith.
Start praising and thanking God for your deliverances, healings, provisions, open doors, favours, helpers etc, then very soon there will be the physical manifestations of these things.

PRAYER POINTS :
1. Father thank You for the salvation of my soul.
2. O Lord, I worship You for my complete deliverance.
3. Lord Jesus, I praise You for my healing.
4. Holy Spirit help me to live the life of praise and thanksgiving.

SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE ON WHATSAPP WITH +2349059270030, TO DAILY RECEIVE AUDIO PRAYER.

CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.
FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP :
+2349059270030.
SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS AND THE WHATSAPP GROUP YOU BELONG TO.
"LIKE " my Facebook page,
" Charles Adebola Ministries ".
Re: How To Put Your Faith To Work. by Bowwow11(m): 1:34am On Apr 22, 2018
nice one

(1) (Reply)

Love Without Flaws / Only The Word Counts! / The Important Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.