Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,411 members, 7,822,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

I Desire To Be Among The Top Artists In Nigeria - Wizkids Latest Signee Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Desire To Be Among The Top Artists In Nigeria - Wizkids Latest Signee Reveals (391 Views)

Juliet Okonkwo To Her Husbay, E-Money: "You Are All I Desire In A Man" / Wizkids PUMA Advert Currently In UK Stores & on TV (pics, Video) / Obichie Chidinma Doris: I Desire To Star In Cinema Movies, International Pageant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Desire To Be Among The Top Artists In Nigeria - Wizkids Latest Signee Reveals by skillzahblog(m): 3:14am On Apr 22, 2018
Starboy latest signee and Soco Crooner had a few words to say to us in the studio. He explains how he refuses to remain wizkids boy and how he hopes to grow to become on of the Top Musical Artists in The industry today.

Watch Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7N2_Wa6ft4c

(1) (Reply)

Hollywood Actor Verne Troyer, ‘mini-me’ In Austin Powers Films, Dies At 49 / Photos:Davido Owes Me N60m And His Threatening My Life - Man Claims / Linda Ikeji Set To Launch Her Tv Channel On May 22nd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.