Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,350 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Hushpuppi Reacts To President Buhari's Lazy Youth Comments Releases New Vidoes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi Reacts To President Buhari's Lazy Youth Comments Releases New Vidoes (1836 Views)

National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari / Linda Ikeji Reacts To Buhari's "Lazy Nigerian Youth" Comment With Throwback Pics / President Buhari And The Lazy Youth - Seyi Law Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hushpuppi Reacts To President Buhari's Lazy Youth Comments Releases New Vidoes by ArcMiniFC(m): 5:32am On Apr 22, 2018
HushPuppi Reacts to President Buhari's Lazy Youth Comments Releases New Vidoes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zA_ZkLLK5XY

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Reacts To President Buhari's Lazy Youth Comments Releases New Vidoes by Jeezuzpick(m): 5:58am On Apr 22, 2018
It's people like these that shouldn't even talk, because we don't even know the work they are doing.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi Reacts To President Buhari's Lazy Youth Comments Releases New Vidoes by chieyine(m): 6:43am On Apr 22, 2018
Jeezuzpick:
It's people like these that shouldn't even talk, because we don't even know the work they are doing.

Are you his father or mother shocked shocked
That Hushpuppi must reveal his source of wealth to angry
No go hustle
They hate on another person grin

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Reacts To President Buhari's Lazy Youth Comments Releases New Vidoes by IamD18: 7:00am On Apr 22, 2018
Jeezuzpick:

Who are the "WE" ?

Did the "WE" bother to know his source of poverty when he had nothing?

Oga, hustle and stop hating so that people will envy you the way you are envying hushpuppi.

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Reacts To President Buhari's Lazy Youth Comments Releases New Vidoes by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:29am On Apr 22, 2018
IamD18:

Who are the "WE" ?

Did the "WE" bother to know his source of poverty when he had nothing?

Oga, hustle and stop hating so that people will envy you the way you are envying hushpuppi.

I can't envy him lailai.

I know you won't believe me, but there are people who don't worship money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Reacts To President Buhari's Lazy Youth Comments Releases New Vidoes by IamD18: 7:35am On Apr 22, 2018
Jeezuzpick:

I can't envy him lailai.

I know you won't believe me, but there are people who don't worship money.

This is not about worshiping money, it's about minding your business.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Reacts To President Buhari's Lazy Youth Comments Releases New Vidoes by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:37am On Apr 22, 2018
chieyine:

Are you his father or mother shocked shocked
That Hushpuppi must reveal his source of wealth to angry
No go hustle
They hate on another person grin

That's how you people talk!

Once a dude has money, he's a success!

That's why our society make total moral trainwrecks our role models.

I can never switch lives with Hushpuppi or whatever he calls himself.

I'm not rich like him, but I'm faaaar from poor. I'm satisfied with my home, wife and kids, and the cars I have. They may not be Rolls Royce Sweeptails but I'm OK.

It's greedy and discontented people who will envy people like this guy.

I'll rather envy Kanu, Keyamo, Teju Babyface and Olamide because they worked hard and I saw them working hard till they made it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Reacts To President Buhari's Lazy Youth Comments Releases New Vidoes by chieyine(m): 7:40am On Apr 22, 2018
Jeezuzpick:

That's how you people talk!

Once a dude has money, he's a success!

That's why our society make total moral trainwrecks our role models.

I can never switch lives with Hushpuppi or whatever he calls himself.

I'm not rich like him, but I'm faaaar from poor. I'm satisfied with my home, wife and kids, and the cars I have. They may not be Rolls Royce Sweeptails but I'm OK.

It's greedy and discontented people who will envy people like this guy.

I'll rather envy Kanu, Keyamo, Teju Babyface and Olamide because they worked hard and I saw them working hard till they made it.

So if someone doesn't tell you how he makes his money then he does make illegal money shocked

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Reacts To President Buhari's Lazy Youth Comments Releases New Vidoes by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:44am On Apr 22, 2018
IamD18:

This is not about worshiping money, it's about minding your business.

Dude, don't give me that crap!

It becomes everyone's business once it's posted on a public forum.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Reacts To President Buhari's Lazy Youth Comments Releases New Vidoes by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:45am On Apr 22, 2018
chieyine:

So if someone doesn't tell you how he makes his money then he does make illegal money shocked

What's he afraid of?

If he were an American, he would have been investigated many times over by now.

You love to hear Freeze speak against pastors but you are saying we should accept people like this guy without a word? I have not said up to 1% of what that dude has said which you guys are applauding and you're calling for my head.

What I'm saying is what people should say in a normal society, unlike Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Reacts To President Buhari's Lazy Youth Comments Releases New Vidoes by chieyine(m): 8:01am On Apr 22, 2018
Jeezuzpick:

What's he afraid of?

You love to hear Freeze speak against pastors but you are saying we should accept people like this guy without a word? I have not said up to 1% of what that dude has said which you guys are applauding and you're calling for my head.

See the way you rushed to reference America angry
Is it all Americans that their ways of making money are public knowledge shocked

If you want him to show you the way, you can go and beg him on instagram grin
He might be merciful kiss
Re: Hushpuppi Reacts To President Buhari's Lazy Youth Comments Releases New Vidoes by IamD18: 8:07am On Apr 22, 2018
Jeezuzpick:

Dude, don't give me that crap!
It becomes everyone's business once it's posted on a public forum.
Just like it's my business to quote and call you to order.
Be motivated to hustle and stop envying, it kills.
Re: Hushpuppi Reacts To President Buhari's Lazy Youth Comments Releases New Vidoes by rattlesnake(m): 10:23am On Apr 22, 2018
cryptocurrency PONZI scammer
thats why hes in malaysia and dubai
thats their hub

Ode
Re: Hushpuppi Reacts To President Buhari's Lazy Youth Comments Releases New Vidoes by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 22, 2018
IamD18:

You must be foolish for even gathering the guts and audacity to bring this rubbish here.
Like, are you high on hot sperm?
You made her ruin her marriage, you knew she's suppose to get married to a man, yet your sense couldn't function alongside with your preeq, you didn't attempt to respect the man, you didn't bother to put yourself in the man's shoes, and you had the impetus to expose your waywardness to us.
You and that lady are simple MAD and WAYWARD
All thanks to God for saving that innocent man from a stupid, promiscuous, dumb, wayward and unfocused lady, a lady who cancelled her marriage because of such reason deserved to be thrown inside a zoo.
C'omon will you get out of here and stop exposing your stupidity.

As from today, sorrows, weeping shall start visiting your family. Anything that represents joy in your life shall disappear. You will live long but in agony. People will use you as an example of everything bad in this life. You will become a laughingstock in the society. Anything good will cease to exist in your life as from today. Too, abawon esu!
Re: Hushpuppi Reacts To President Buhari's Lazy Youth Comments Releases New Vidoes by LieutenantBOBO: 4:42pm On Apr 22, 2018
Jeezuzpick:

What's he afraid of?

My dear. Just because someone does not announce to the world his source of wealth, that doesn't mean the source is not legit.

Do you know that most of the people who claim to be working in oil companies, they are into blood money? But just because they announced to the world that they are oil workers, you then agree that the source is legit.

Do you also know that most of the so called musicians are into yahoo? But use the music as a front for their wealth.

Don't be fooled by those who announce their source of wealth. You don't walk around with them 24/7 to verify if it's true.

You should know that even if he was an American, his source of wealth will be investigated but will NEVER be made public without his concent. If they do, he can sue them asap.

Google about rapper "Chamillionaire". Many people were asking how he could afford a basketball team when he hasn't dropped a single hit song in years. They didn't know that he had investments in many IT companies in Wall Street. The public didn't know his source of wealth but the government did.

(1) (Reply)

Serena Williams Shares Hillarious Twitter Post And Picture About Daughter / Amazing Transformation Of A Lady By Makeup Artist Keep Nigerians Talking - Pics / Davido Pictured With Naomi Campbell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.