Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,519 members, 7,819,867 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

#bbnaija: “even My Father Should Keep His Opinion To Himself” – Cee-c Says. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija: “even My Father Should Keep His Opinion To Himself” – Cee-c Says. (661 Views)

Kanayo O Kanyo Initiated Me Into Billionaires Club - Cee C Says / Tosin Silverdam Apologises To Adesua Etomi, Maintains His Opinion On Vogue Cover / Davido’s Reaction To Tobi’s Obsession With Cee-C On BBNaija Show (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija: “even My Father Should Keep His Opinion To Himself” – Cee-c Says. by SavannahNEWS: 7:01am On Apr 22, 2018
While conversing with fellow housemate, Nina, Cee-C openly stated that even her father can’t bring his own opinion to her concerning issues whatsoever.

The egocentric, controversial housemate, while speaking with Nina, was on about why people feel they had the right to just bring their opinion and tell what or how she should be.

She says, all her life, they’ve not been there, so why should they in just a space of three months, feel obligated to tell her she should be this or that way.

In course of this, she said even her father cannot bring his opinion to her…

Watch her speak below:

http://www.savannahgist.com/2018/04/22/bbnaija-even-my-father-should-keep-his-opinion-to-himself-cee-c-says/

cc; lalasticlala

cc; mynd44, Dominique, seun

Re: #bbnaija: “even My Father Should Keep His Opinion To Himself” – Cee-c Says. by Cutehector(m): 7:11am On Apr 22, 2018
This girl is a fine girl but her foolishness is getting too much. Why insult your father in a public forum because of 45 million
Re: #bbnaija: “even My Father Should Keep His Opinion To Himself” – Cee-c Says. by Fuckyoumod: 7:13am On Apr 22, 2018
Yes we know you..... Your father failed as a man, for bringing up a rude and arrogant bitch like you.

He failed to train you up properly, this is why you just made the man a laughing stock on international TV.

A Lady with no regard for her father, would definitely have no regard for her husband.

3 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: “even My Father Should Keep His Opinion To Himself” – Cee-c Says. by Khd95(m): 7:17am On Apr 22, 2018
If ur father does not have say/opinion in ur affair, then u are a lost child... Just negodu

I pity the man that 'wifes' u

Looord forgive me but I can't help wonder a young lady like her would be so bitter
Re: #bbnaija: “even My Father Should Keep His Opinion To Himself” – Cee-c Says. by midolian(m): 7:21am On Apr 22, 2018
As much as I dislike this girl and everything about BBN, I cant agree less with her on this ..

Some parents are just so irresponsible that they only recognize you when you become "someone" in life. They dont care how you get to become that "someone"...Some children have been neglected by their parents since their birth-day.

Many parents only want to be called responsible but hate to take responsibilities.
Re: #bbnaija: “even My Father Should Keep His Opinion To Himself” – Cee-c Says. by cheddahboy(m): 7:24am On Apr 22, 2018
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Hits 5m Followers On Instagram / Bbnaija2018: Omg! See What Leo Replied A Fan Who Said He Can't Date Cee-c! / My Husband Is Crazy About My Chest” – Ghanaian Actress, Mercy Asiedu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.