Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,800 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread - NYSC (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread (205111 Views)

Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch B Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (113) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by B3njozy(m): 5:29pm On Jun 19, 2018
Esoticiic:
can you check it on phone
You can check if your name is on the matriculation list on phone via this link https://jamb.org.ng/efacility/checkmatriculationlist
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by GentlePEACE: 5:53pm On Jun 19, 2018
Kaytrick:
My name is not on the matriculation list... What should I do... OOU

get to open a jamb profile, then you pay jamb for admission letter and result slip, which is 1k each.
Only jamb accredited center can open a profile for anyone, i know one which is a Jamb cbt center around my place, i can assist you.
0:8:0:35::88::55::96

hello everyone, if you gained admission through Remedial or DE(IJMB, ND, NCE), then you will have to do JAMB REGULARISATION which cost 10k from Jamb. Confirm by checking admission status on the website

Goodluck Fellow PCMs
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Jasminewhite: 6:13pm On Jun 19, 2018
Hmmmm...
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by fran6co(m): 6:14pm On Jun 19, 2018
I paid the one k earlier today and I checked my name and it was on the matriculation list does that mean I will b going with this current batch.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Wizkhalifa2(m): 6:30pm On Jun 19, 2018
fran6co:
I paid the one k earlier today and I checked my name and it was on the matriculation list does that mean I will b going with this current batch.

going with this batch isn't guaranteed bro.. Ur name being on the matric list means u have no issue and re good to go, For mobilization.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Kenturkey048(m): 6:35pm On Jun 19, 2018
so no crutech student for this big platform..
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by fran6co(m): 6:37pm On Jun 19, 2018
Wizkhalifa2:
going with this batch isn't guaranteed bro.. Ur name being on the matric list means u have no issue and re good to go, For mobilization.
the Secretary in our students affairs gave us a glimmer of hope by telling us that some top heads in other universities are currently having a meeting with jamb and nysc to possibly see if it could b rectified and create a window for re uploading of error list
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by lookingfly: 6:37pm On Jun 19, 2018
Devdaz:

If you have paid and all was successfully done and your admission letter is displaying blank page as you said.. All you need to do is to logout and login again.. Then click on your admission letter (make sure you use Chrome if on phone) or better use system so as to print it once and for all..
can a single profile be used to pay and print for multiple individual?
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Triciamikel: 6:41pm On Jun 19, 2018
hardehboy:

I also have someone with that same issue. Pls update if you have a possible solution

jamb regularization with admission letter print out...am yet to complete mine tho
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by lookingfly: 6:42pm On Jun 19, 2018
Devdaz:

If you have paid and all was successfully done and your admission letter is displaying blank page as you said.. All you need to do is to logout and login again.. Then click on your admission letter (make sure you use Chrome if on phone) or better use system so as to print it once and for all..
can someone pay for multiple individuals with just a single profile?
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by desmondDessi(m): 6:47pm On Jun 19, 2018
fran6co:

the Secretary in our students affairs gave us a glimmer of hope by telling us that some top heads in other universities are currently having a meeting with jamb and nysc to possibly see if it could b rectified and create a window for re uploading of error list
which school?
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Wizkhalifa2(m): 7:06pm On Jun 19, 2018
fran6co:

I was at uniben today, we wer advised to sort out our errors today, that they wer going to start uploading tomorrow. So let's keep our fingers crossed

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Wizkhalifa2(m): 7:18pm On Jun 19, 2018
For those whose names aren't on matriculation list, you just need to print out result slip (printing isn't even necessary tbh, just pay for the result slip, click print or send to mail if using ur phone. nd ur status wud change to congratulations)

For those in UNIBEN with matric list issue, so far u see congratulations on the matric list, even if ur name is on the error list or u received a text frm uniben, just ignore. You no get wahala.

But if you see ur name on the error list and ur jamb reg no is wrong, pls u need to go nd correct it at student affairs, someone can do it on ur behalf (u just need ur name, wrong reg no, and the correct reg no).

3 Likes

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by fran6co(m): 7:58pm On Jun 19, 2018
desmondDessi:
which school?
Ignatius's ajuru university of education
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by GentlePEACE: 9:06pm On Jun 19, 2018
lookingfly:
no

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by eseflive234: 9:29pm On Jun 19, 2018
Esoticiic:
i didnt see my name

Did you graduate from UNIBEN?
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by eseflive234: 9:38pm On Jun 19, 2018
Ayoolajumoke:

FUNAAB.
My problem has been solved though and my details have been uploaded successfully on NYSC site, so we're awaiting the opening of NYSC portal for new registration.

Ok, So I guess it is quite obvious the portal will open by July right??

Secondly, please follow me I want to inbox you
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by eseflive234: 9:41pm On Jun 19, 2018
Kenturkey048:
please any CRUTECH STUDENT HERE..

Chairman, E be like say na only you dey represent your school for Here oooh, You na Bros oooh....After you na still you grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Kenturkey048(m): 9:53pm On Jun 19, 2018
eseflive234:

Chairman, E be like say na only you dey represent your school for Here oooh, You na Bros oooh....After you na still you grin grin grin
a hahaha hahahahah baba the tin tire me oh..I come dey wonder say for dis big place I no find any of my school person...chai..nawa for this life oo..but they say dis world naso small place na.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by eseflive234: 9:57pm On Jun 19, 2018
elantraceey:

Nothing much.... I only heard from someone that went there that those with wrong registration number issues have to go student affairs to rectify it and there's a long queue there at the moment regarding while those that their names are not on the matriculation list should do what they have to do print what they have to print but they don't have to bring it to student affairs and then the person said they said at student affairs that they'll be uploading tomorrow so everyone with error should ensure they rectify it latest today.

Nice..... You have done well. Don't worry, I 'll flex you grin grin grin ;
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by rafindo(m): 12:48am On Jun 20, 2018
My is a little confusing .my name appeared on the error list of Uniben student affair division but a quick check on jamb site is showing congratulations but with a different school and course what should I do considering the name will be uploaded tomorrow and my present location is Lagos now.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Devdaz(m): 5:08am On Jun 20, 2018
lookingfly:
No.. you can't use your account to pay for other people.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by elantraceey(f): 6:05am On Jun 20, 2018
eseflive234:

Nice..... You have done well. Don't worry, I 'll flex you grin grin grin ;

grin grin grin Hope you won't become like Buhari when the time do reach sha.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by eseflive234: 7:21am On Jun 20, 2018
elantraceey:

grin grin grin Hope you won't become like Buhari when the time do reach sha.

Lol.....Nah, But maybe I might do like Atiku grin grin
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by eseflive234: 7:24am On Jun 20, 2018
rafindo:
My is a little confusing .my name appeared on the error list of Uniben student affair division but a quick check on jamb site is showing congratulations but with a different school and course what should I do considering the name will be uploaded tomorrow and my present location is Lagos now.

Just try and call anybody you think stays around UNIBEN, the person can go to student affairs and ask them for solution on your behalf
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by burshundon: 7:42am On Jun 20, 2018
Is the portal really opened Can open proceed with the registration...Plz quick response. Thanks
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Nobody: 7:53am On Jun 20, 2018
Ayoolajumoke:

FUNAAB.
My problem has been solved though and my details have been uploaded successfully on NYSC site, so we're awaiting the opening of NYSC portal for new registration.

have u seen your name in nysc portal?
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Nobody: 7:56am On Jun 20, 2018
UNIBEN peeps howfar, what time do we start checking our names today? today na today o

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by chaarly(m): 8:26am On Jun 20, 2018
lckintl:
UNIBEN peeps howfar, what time do we start checking our names today? today na today o

yes oo. . my people
greatest uniben grin
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by eseflive234: 8:36am On Jun 20, 2018
lckintl:

How do you know

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (113) (Reply)

NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread / NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.