Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread (204997 Views)

Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch B Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (113) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by citizenofcongo(f): 3:09pm On May 28, 2018
I wish someone had told me this... Incase u want to redepoly take a medical report cuz that's like d only easy way out of a crappy ppa or state. I am going to be spending the next 1 year in a village without light or network cause my medical report said I am fit. Biko I am not for psychologically. cry
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Kenturkey048(m): 4:49pm On May 28, 2018
LochOtieno:

I see u are running out of ur future.
thank you..God bless u.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by AssuranceOnos: 2:43am On May 29, 2018
Please I am a prospective NYSC Batch B corper, I will be serving in Lagos if everything goes according to plan, but please I need assistance in getting company where I can serve, please I will welcome any suggestion. Thanks.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 29, 2018
AssuranceOnos:
Please I am a prospective NYSC Batch B corper, I will be serving in Lagos if everything goes according to plan, but please I need assistance in getting company where I can serve, please I will welcome any suggestion. Thanks.
Why are you so sure that you would be serving in Lagos? I need your help.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 29, 2018
citizenofcongo:
I wish someone had told me this... Incase u want to redepoly take a medical report cuz that's like d only easy way out of a crappy ppa or state. I am going to be spending the next 1 year in a village without light or network cause my medical report said I am fit. Biko I am not for psychologically. cry
Have you done that?
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by lomaxx: 10:24am On May 30, 2018
yokiti:
Good day fellow compatriots, how are you all doing?
I want to remind you once again that, this forum frowns at the whatapps group membership solicitation that has littered this thread.
We are passionately pleading with you to desist from such act and let every of your discussion as regards the NYSC 2018 subject matter be on this thread.
Thanks for your understanding.
May your expectations of a glorious service year be made manifest.

Can you delete the whatsapp links and phone numbers on the page please? The Batch A thread wasn't like this.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Kenturkey048(m): 2:35pm On May 30, 2018
lomaxx:

Can you delete the whatsapp links and phone numbers on the page please? The Batch A thread wasn't like this.
thanks for making this clear.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by lomaxx: 2:50pm On May 30, 2018
Kenturkey048:
thanks for making this clear.

No problem. We all good.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by lomaxx: 2:53pm On May 30, 2018
Deleted.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Triciamikel: 5:38pm On Jun 01, 2018
Please any information?
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by AssuranceOnos: 11:11am On Jun 02, 2018
Because I am from the south and did everything in the south
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Aspireahead(m): 5:00pm On Jun 03, 2018
AssuranceOnos:
Because I am from the south and did everything in the south
when them throw you go one obscure village for Sokoto your eye go clear. las las best of luck

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 03, 2018
Is there any OAU prospective batch "B" corper in the forum?
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Hengene(m): 10:07pm On Jun 05, 2018
The big question of every youth after graduating from the Tertiary Institution is, WHAT NEXT? Every Nigerian graduate desires that...

1. they get a first hand information on all that aligns with their goal
2. they get employed immediately but our economic situation has restricted many due to the high ratio of Graduates to available firms and Industries. While some gets employed, some enroll for masters but a larger percentage opt for the NYSC as choices are limited (at least *ALAWEE* go dey enter)�. Yet most of us aren't satisfied as the experience seem boring and most importantly, the Alawee ends after 12months��. Again, WHAT NEXT?

Research from various sources shows that Nigerian Youths especially the Corp members are *talented, blessed with skills and also have business ideas* waiting to plunged into but aren't able to due to a reason or the other.

In relation to this discovery and heart cry of Corp members, a number of questions have been put together solely to help solve this problems. The survey is aimed towards helping *seeming lazy and jobless youth* create a niche for themselves; having a good experience and most importantly _discover, plan and execute_ their inherent ability.

Kindly grant few minutes out of your time to visit the link below and complete the survey. It won't take you more than 5 minutes �

NOTE:
Target is Prospective (Final Year), Existing and Already serving Corp members.

http:///NaijaKopaSurvey

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by sirsamiel(m): 1:35pm On Jun 06, 2018
I'm getting worried ohh.. Are you sure this July Batch B thing won't turn to Batch A stream 2?? Cos we already in the first week of June.. And nothing has been said.. This is scary.. November iss too Farr.. UNIBEN, NASU. This is on you... �
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by daceo1(m): 3:44pm On Jun 06, 2018
sirsamiel:
I'm getting worried ohh.. Are you sure this July Batch B thing won't turn to Batch A stream 2?? Cos we already in the first week of June.. And nothing has been said.. This is scary.. November iss too Farr.. UNIBEN, NASU. This is on you... �

batch b iz in november
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by xpiranza: 7:49pm On Jun 06, 2018
u can redeploy without knowing any body just try these... put Maiduguri as ur first choice the moment u get to camp they will ask for those that wanna redeploy just collect the form n put the state u want and u will be redeployed there simple as ABC...a friend did it n it worked...u too follow suit if u don't have long legs to serve where u want..don't forget to thank me later
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 06, 2018
how true bro-cuz 've been having a second thought,going there with unfit medical reports as an option for redeployment to my dream state.
xpiranza:
u can redeploy without knowing any body just try these... put Maiduguri as ur first choice the moment u get to camp they will ask for those that wanna redeploy just collect the form n put the state u want and u will be redeployed there simple as ABC...a friend did it n it worked...u too follow suit if u don't have long legs to serve where u want..don't forget to thank me later
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by xpiranza: 9:18pm On Jun 06, 2018
Ejom:
how true bro-cuz 've been having a second thought,going there with unfit medical reports as an option for redeployment to my dream state.
unfit medical report there doctor will still check to verify u..so better do it well.. these my method is sure...
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Afrolet: 4:54pm On Jun 07, 2018
As awaiting Corp members that we are, I think we may likely need this NYSC Entrepreneurship App to equip us with skills and business ideas. If u feel like getting it, u can download through this link on Google Play Store
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=nysc.afrolet.com
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Gozbrown(m): 5:35pm On Jun 07, 2018
Giba:
Pls, any Uniport graduate here?
yea
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by peterincredible: 8:06am On Jun 08, 2018
Gozbrown:
yea
yes i am 2016 set economics and u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (113) (Reply)

NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread / NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.