Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,997 members, 7,821,484 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Gsd Cauc Mix - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Gsd Cauc Mix (1725 Views)

Is This Mixed Breed Gsd/cauc / Distress Sales...... Female Adult Cauc For 35k / Female Rott, White GSD, Black/tan German Shepherd And Cauc Pups Urgently Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gsd Cauc Mix by donshaize(m): 9:18am On Apr 22, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]
father- gsd+cauc

mother gsd

father's cauc mix responsible for white patches

pups are going cheap hit me on Whatsapp to strike a deal (081850 42674)

Re: Gsd Cauc Mix by Namdeenero(m): 10:08am On Apr 22, 2018
You must be a newbie here.. Attach parents mating pictures if you're serious about finding new home for your puppies, don't wait for someone to contact you first before sending pictures to them
Re: Gsd Cauc Mix by donshaize(m): 10:22am On Apr 22, 2018
father

Re: Gsd Cauc Mix by donshaize(m): 10:24am On Apr 22, 2018
Namdeenero:
You must be a newbie here.. Attach parents mating pictures if you're serious about finding new home for your puppies, don't wait for someone to contact you first before sending pictures to them
thanks boss mating actually took place in the night

1 Like

Re: Gsd Cauc Mix by EdoNation(f): 8:13pm On Apr 22, 2018
grin.
Re: Gsd Cauc Mix by donshaize(m): 6:40am On Apr 23, 2018
still av
Re: Gsd Cauc Mix by Thobilobah(m): 12:39am On Apr 29, 2018
Sorry was the hair of the Caucasian shaved?
Re: Gsd Cauc Mix by Faccouk(m): 4:42pm On Apr 29, 2018
Totally savaged. Lemme join you as well in asking too.
Thobilobah:
Re: Gsd Cauc Mix by donshaize(m): 5:25pm On Apr 29, 2018
Thobilobah:
Hain, it was clearly stated that pups were mix, if you had bothered to read the description you would find the answer to your question
Re: Gsd Cauc Mix by donshaize(m): 5:26pm On Apr 29, 2018
Faccouk:
Totally savaged. Lemme join you as well in asking too.
oshey! Savage detector, I want to believe you have the ability to comprehend texts.
Re: Gsd Cauc Mix by Faccouk(m): 10:47pm On Apr 29, 2018
Chairman of Comprehension,
Your Caption states Sire "Gsd+Caucasian mix & Dam "Gsd". & you give excuses with the pups. Haba fear God for once. You Self look at your Sire & Dam and Comprehend. LMAO
donshaize:
oshey! Savage detector, I want to believe you have the ability to comprehend texts.
Re: Gsd Cauc Mix by donshaize(m): 12:38am On Apr 30, 2018
Faccouk:
Chairman of Comprehension,
Your Caption states Sire "Gsd+Caucasian mix & Dam "Gsd". & you give excuses with the pups. Haba fear God for once. You Self look at your Sire & Dam and Comprehend. LMAO
hahaha, I appreciate your sense of humor. but I still can't read meaning to what you said afterwards. if the sire is mixed what do you expect off the pups.... it's not like I claimed they were pure breeds so I don't understand the castigation
Re: Gsd Cauc Mix by Faccouk(m): 7:00am On Apr 30, 2018
No Hate, No Eish. Don't take it too personal.
So show us photos of the "Dam"
donshaize:
hahaha, I appreciate your sense of humor. but I still can't read meaning to what you said afterwards. if the sire is mixed what do you expect off the pups.... it's not like I claimed they were pure breeds so I don't understand the castigation
Re: Gsd Cauc Mix by donshaize(m): 7:39am On Apr 30, 2018
Faccouk:
No Hate, No Eish. Don't take it too personal.
So show us photos of the "Dam"
atall, and here you go

Re: Gsd Cauc Mix by Faccouk(m): 1:17pm On Apr 30, 2018
Respect.
Now I see why the pups are that way. Thanks for the Photo�
donshaize:
atall, and here you go
Re: Gsd Cauc Mix by Thobilobah(m): 8:20pm On Apr 30, 2018
donshaize:
Hain, it was clearly stated that pups were mix, if you had bothered to read the description you would find the answer to your question
I'm sorry if you misinterpreted my question. i actually meant the father(sire) as Caucasians are more hairier than that.Nice pups not trying to spoil your business as i am also a lover of caucasians
Re: Gsd Cauc Mix by donshaize(m): 8:28pm On Apr 30, 2018
Thobilobah:
I'm sorry if you misinterpreted my question. i actually meant the father(sire) as Caucasians are more hairier than that.Nice pups not trying to spoil your business as i am also a lover of caucasians
he's mixed sir

(1) (Reply)

A Year And 3month Old Female Boerboel Available(sold sold) / This 8 Weeks GSD Available For Quick Sales, 30k, Anambra and environs / Rottweiler Stud Needed In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.