Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,258 members, 7,815,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

You Can Perform Jumuah In The Morning - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / You Can Perform Jumuah In The Morning (1269 Views)

When Eid Coincides With Jumuah / COVID-19: Can We Pray Jumuah At Home If We Make Jamaah? / "Jumuah Funny Memes": 10 Types Of People You Would Meet In The Mosque On Fridays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Perform Jumuah In The Morning by SaeedIbnEesa: 9:37am On Apr 22, 2018
*EVIDENCES SHOWING THE PERMISSIBLITY OF PRAYING JUMU'AH BEFORE NOON (QABLA ZAWAL).*

There is no doubt that performing Jumu'ah before noon is a sunnah of the prophet, just like praying it at noon. Which means it is not an innovation like a lot of people are ignorant about its permissibility in our present time.

The only difference between perfoming the jumah prayer before noon and performing it at noon is that, the prophet had always peform the noon prayer more frequent, while the performance of it before noon is once in a while.

Note: That anyone who against the permissibility of the prayer before noon or seeing it as a new thing, would only be doing in ignorance or with his vein desire if the evidence am going to present below is known and clear to him.

Below are the evidence permitting the jumah prayer before noon.

Jabir b. 'Abdullah reported: We used to observe (Jumu'a) prayer with the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) and then we returned and gave rest to our camels used for carrying water. Hassan[ (one of the narrators) said: I asked Ja'far what time that was. He said.. It is the time when the sun passes the meridian (i.e before noon).

Sahih Muslim
Reference: Sahih Muslim 858 a (The Book of Prayer - Friday)
In-book reference: Book 7, Hadith 39

Ja'far reported on the authority of his father: that he asked Jabir b. 'Abdullah when the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) observed Jumu'a prayer. He said: He used to observe prayer, and we then went (back) to our camels and gave them rest. 'Abdullah made this addition in his narration: "Till the sun passed the meridian (i.e before noon) and the camels used for carrying water (took rest)."

Sahih Muslim
Reference: Sahih Muslim 858 b (The Book of Prayer - Friday)
In-book reference: Book 7, Hadith 40

Narrated Iyas bin Salama bin Al-Akwa`: My father who was amongst those who had given the Pledge of allegiance to the Prophet (ﷺ) beneath the Tree, said to me, "We used to offer the Jumua prayer with the Prophet (ﷺ) and then depart at a time when the walls had no shade for us to take shelter in."

Sahih Bukhari
Reference: Sahih al-Bukhari 4168 (Military Expeditions led by the Prophet (pbuh) (Al-Maghaazi))
In-book reference:Book 64, Hadith 210

Iyas b. Salama b. Akwa' reported on the authority of his father, saying: We used to observe the Friday prayer with the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ), and when we returned we did not find the shadow of the walls in which we could take protection (from the heat of the sun).

Sahih Muslim
Reference: Sahih Muslim 860 b (The Book of Prayer - Friday)
In-book reference: Book 7, Hadith 43
Re: You Can Perform Jumuah In The Morning by SaeedIbnEesa: 9:38am On Apr 22, 2018
*JUMU'AH QABLA ZAWAL (JUMU'AH BEFORE THE SUN PASSES THE MERIDIAN)*

✅ وَحَدَّثَنَا أَبُو بَكْرِ بْنُ أَبِي شَيْبَةَ، وَإِسْحَاقُ بْنُ إِبْرَاهِيمَ، قَالَ أَبُو بَكْرٍ حَدَّثَنَا يَحْيَى، بْنُ آدَمَ حَدَّثَنَا حَسَنُ بْنُ عَيَّاشٍ، عَنْ جَعْفَرِ بْنِ مُحَمَّدٍ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنْ جَابِرِ بْنِ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ، قَالَ كُنَّا نُصَلِّي مَعَ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ثُمَّ نَرْجِعُ فَنُرِيحُ نَوَاضِحَنَا ‏.‏ قَالَ حَسَنٌ فَقُلْتُ لِجَعْفَرٍ فِي أَىِّ سَاعَةٍ تِلْكَ قَالَ زَوَالَ الشَّمْسِ

Jabir b. 'Abdullah reported:

"We used to observe (Jumu'ah) prayer with the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) and then we returned and gave rest to our camels used for carrying water. Hassan[ (one of the narrators) said: I asked Ja'far what time that was. He said.. It is the time when the sun passes the meridian."

[Sahih Muslim, 858 a]

*MORE CLEARER NOW*..

✅ وَحَدَّثَنِي الْقَاسِمُ بْنُ زَكَرِيَّاءَ، حَدَّثَنَا خَالِدُ بْنُ مَخْلَدٍ، ح وَحَدَّثَنِي عَبْدُ اللَّهِ بْنُ عَبْدِ، الرَّحْمَنِ الدَّارِمِيُّ حَدَّثَنَا يَحْيَى بْنُ حَسَّانَ، قَالاَ جَمِيعًا حَدَّثَنَا سُلَيْمَانُ بْنُ بِلاَلٍ، عَنْ جَعْفَرٍ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، أَنَّهُ سَأَلَ جَابِرَ بْنَ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ مَتَى كَانَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم يُصَلِّي الْجُمُعَةَ قَالَ كَانَ يُصَلِّي ثُمَّ نَذْهَبُ إِلَى جِمَالِنَا فَنُرِيحُهَا ‏.‏ زَادَ عَبْدُ اللَّهِ فِي حَدِيثِهِ حِينَ تَزُولُ الشَّمْسُ يَعْنِي النَّوَاضِحَ ‏.‏

Ja'far reported on the authority of his father, that he asked Jabir b. 'Abdullah when the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) observed Jumu'ah prayer. He said:

"He used to observe prayer, and we then went (back) to our camels and gave them rest. 'Abdullah made this addition in his narration: "Till the sun passed the meridian. and the camels used for carrying water (took rest)."

[Sahih Muslim, 858 b]
Re: You Can Perform Jumuah In The Morning by AlBaqir(m): 9:59am On Apr 22, 2018
Really your craze has no limit.

2 Likes

Re: You Can Perform Jumuah In The Morning by SaeedIbnEesa: 10:25am On Apr 22, 2018
AlBaqir:
Really your craze has no limit.

What would a kafir like you say. You are not a Muslim.. You are same as those idol worshippers..

You have nothing to do with Islam and Islam has nothing to do with you.

Go back to your shite religion and go free your terrorist zakzaky or what's that idiot name xef

1 Like

Re: You Can Perform Jumuah In The Morning by AlBaqir(m): 10:52am On Apr 22, 2018
SaeedIbnEesa:

What would a kafir like you say. You are not a Muslim.. You are same as those idol worshippers..

You have nothing to do with Islam and Islam has nothing to do with you.

Go back to your shite religion and go free your terrorist zakzaky or what's that idiot name xef

# I know 100% I'm right that your craziness has no rival.
Re: You Can Perform Jumuah In The Morning by SaeedIbnEesa: 9:46pm On Apr 22, 2018
AlBaqir:

# I know 100% I'm right that your craziness has no rival.

Terrorist.. Islam and Muslim hater.. That's what you are.. Even worst than jews

(1) (Reply)

A Question On Abortion / Advantages Of Wearing The Niqab / Usman Dan Fodio: Progenitor Of The Sokoto Caliphate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.