Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,207 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

How To Record Your Computer Screen Using VLC Media Player - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Record Your Computer Screen Using VLC Media Player (1077 Views)

How To Record Your Phone Screen And Yourself At The Same Time / How To Record Your Computer Screen 2018! / Best Android Media Player And Store ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Record Your Computer Screen Using VLC Media Player by achcodetech(m): 10:01am On Apr 22, 2018
If I made mention of VLC Media Player, for any form of device, the first thing that’ll come to your minds is video player for watching videos on your PC or even making use of it for as an audio player for music. But do you know that you can also do some more unique things on VLC?

There are actually more features that VLC contains than you can ever imagine and I’ll be showing you one of that which is how to record computer screen with VLC. I had been looking for this feature to make record of some games I played on my laptop and then upload them to my YouTube channel not until I came across this.

ALSO READ : Facebook CEO Founder Mark Zuckerberg Quit From Facebook
https://www.achcodetechs.com/2018/04/facebook-ceo-founder-mark-zuckerberg-april-fool.html

There are some other cool apps which can help you with this feature but while few are free, most are paid for you to enjoy their features to the fullest. Now let’s checkout steps on how to record your computer screen using VLC player easily.

Record Computer Screen Using VLC Player

To record your computer screen either desktop or laptop using your VLC media player with ease, follow the outlined steps below

1. Open your VLC Media Player

2. Go to the “Media” and select Convert / Save

3. Select Capture Device.

4. On the Capture mode dropdown, select Desktop.

ALSO READ : How To Prevent Your Phone From Hanging
https://www.achcodetechs.com/2018/04/how-to-prevent-your-phone-from-hanging.html

5. Choose your desired frame rate. 10.00f/s is advisable.

6. Click on the Convert/Save at the bottom of your screen.

7. Select Browse to choose your filename and save location.

ALSO READ : China Develops Facial Recognition Technology
http://www.achcodetechs.com/2018/04/china-develops-facial-recognition-technology.html

8. After choosing a filename and destination to save to, press the Save button.

9. Finally press Start to begin your desktop screen record

How To Record Your Computer Screen Using VLC Media Player Full tutorial visit this link
http://www.achcodetechs.com/2018/04/how-to-record-your-computer-screen-using-vlc-media-player.html

4 Likes

Re: How To Record Your Computer Screen Using VLC Media Player by Tuliwayne: 10:04am On Apr 22, 2018
We still buy gift cards and bitcoin at good rates.Hit me up asap on 08103484317 for fast and instant payment
Re: How To Record Your Computer Screen Using VLC Media Player by Mutemenot(m): 10:05am On Apr 22, 2018
Ok.
Re: How To Record Your Computer Screen Using VLC Media Player by kelvine(m): 12:18pm On Apr 22, 2018
I just learnt this

Thanks
Re: How To Record Your Computer Screen Using VLC Media Player by Advans(m): 6:22pm On Apr 22, 2018
nice one Tnx. I jst tried dt but audio wasn't recorded

(1) (Reply)

Is TECNO The King Of Budget Smartphones In Africa? / Huawei Y9 2019 Or Nokia 6.1/X6 Or Ulefone - X ? / Gaming On The Samsung Galaxy A10: Cyber Hunter & Dream League

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.