Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

What Is A Good Average CTR For Adsense - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Is A Good Average CTR For Adsense (544 Views)

Giving You Tips On How To Increase Your Adsense Cpc And Ctr / Google Adsense CPC, Page CTR, Clicks Always Shows 0.00 / How I Reduced My Adsense High Page Ctr From 7% To 2% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is A Good Average CTR For Adsense by Naijaschoolgist: 10:29am On Apr 22, 2018

I have explained below clearly about this, If its still hard to understand for you then please search google “Adsense software udemy”.

Now let me explain you clearly.

Google doesn't release numbers, and publishers (i.e. the people running Adsense on their sites) are prohibited from sharing their CTRs, but...

You can get an idea looking at the problem backwards. In aggregate, the CTR for Adsense is the same as the CTR received by advertisers running Adwords ads on the "content network". (Adwords ads can appear next to Google search results or on other sites via Adsense. The latter is referred to as the "content network".) And, luckily, we do have some idea what the average Adwords CTR is--Google tells advertisers that 2% is a "decent" CTR.

Although that 2% refers to all of Adwords-- Google along with the content network--and many advertisers do worse on the content network (although some do better), I think it gets us in the ballpark. You also need to consider whether We're talking about the CTR for a single Adsense placement or the CTR for a page, which will likely have multiple Adsense placements.

Source : https://adsenseshop.com/forum2_theme_113253791.xhtml?tema=2&What-Is-A-Good-Average-CTR-For-AdSense

(1) (Reply)

Make Money Online In Nigeria By Doing This / Earn More With Your Adsense At A Higer CPC Rate And Group Clicking / Help Me Reach 10,000 Views

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.