Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,354 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

Cee-c Warns Her Father Ahead Of The End Of The Show #bbnaija (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cee-c Warns Her Father Ahead Of The End Of The Show #bbnaija (video) (440 Views)

Ruth Kadiri Warns Her Colleagues Against Posting Politicians, Seeking For Votes / Uche Jombo Warns Her Debtor: Face You Make When Your Debtor Posts Designer Label / Davido’s Reaction To Tobi’s Obsession With Cee-C On BBNaija Show (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cee-c Warns Her Father Ahead Of The End Of The Show #bbnaija (video) by made4naijamusic: 11:43am On Apr 22, 2018
Big Brother Naija 2018 controversial housemate is warning her Dad ahead of the end of the show.

“Anybody, even my Father, that wants to say any useless thing about me after the show, should keep it to himself. I’m saying it make he hear am now.” She said.

Watch the video below:

http://www.made4naija.com/2018/04/cee-c-warns-her-father-ahead-of-the-end-of-the-show-bbnaija-video/

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Photos From The Live Show In Lagos + The List Of The 45m Prize Win For / Very Handsome And Creative Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In A Rhymical Way / Live Moments From The Headies Award 2018 Featuring Broda Shaggi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.