Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

How Much Has Your Phone Frustrated You..... Share It Here - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Much Has Your Phone Frustrated You..... Share It Here (572 Views)

Google Maps App Crashes Globally, Leaves Users Frustrated / Gosh! I Am Frustrated By My Samsung J5 (2016) Lagging!! / This New Update Will Let You Share Your Current Location In Real Time (whatsapp) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Has Your Phone Frustrated You..... Share It Here by vault(m): 1:28pm On Apr 22, 2018
I av always believed that one of the best stage of being patient in life is by using a phone...... Any phone.

Share how your phone has ever frustrated you.

My android phone will be at 1%, I will insert a charger then it will go straight to 100% and start charging backwards........ Only solution is to switch it off.
Re: How Much Has Your Phone Frustrated You..... Share It Here by sureinfo: 5:10am On Apr 23, 2018
Sure that happens alot especially if your ba3 is damaged or you're using a wrong charger
Re: How Much Has Your Phone Frustrated You..... Share It Here by Realboygenius(m): 11:00am On Apr 23, 2018
My device is still Cool and the camera is still oshaprapara..it's a Camon CX device.

1 Like

Re: How Much Has Your Phone Frustrated You..... Share It Here by Opistorincos(m): 7:32pm On Apr 23, 2018
The award of the most frustrating phone(s) for me goes to motorola moto x(this phone dey hot fire and na only quick charger dey gree move the battery percentage), lg g3(that one ehn, battery is wack, phone was rooted when i got it so no update to android 6.0, man was stuck on lollipop, motorola droid razr(that one battery na like water, charge now, next 30 mins, battery is down again), LG G4 AT&T version(this one doesn't have Nigerian 3G band, so, as soon as you switch to 3G, just keep hoping for a miracle for it to switch over, the miracle period is mostly between 4 - 8 hours after switching)... I don too use phones abeg, i no fit remember all the bad ones.

(1) (Reply)

Opera Launch New Browser That Allows You To Surf The Web With One-hand / LG G7 Thinq Debuts With 6.1" Notched Screen / The Seven-year-old Making $22m On Youtube

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.