Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,362 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

One Lazy Nigeria Youth Will Win 45 Million Today - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / One Lazy Nigeria Youth Will Win 45 Million Today (309 Views)

Davido, Chioma And Porsche Of 45 Million Naira - By Peppy Chidinma Akaniro / Teddy A Fans Are Donating 5k To Make Up The 45 Million For Him / BBNaija: Jon Ogah On Why Nina Will Win The 45 Million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One Lazy Nigeria Youth Will Win 45 Million Today by Realcash224(m): 1:47pm On Apr 22, 2018
As the Big Brother Naija 2018 reality show tagged 'Double Wahala' comes to an end today, and the social media agog with campaigns and posters of the lasting five housemates who made it to the final week inundating fans of the show, the question begging answer is, who among the five remaining contestants will walk away with grand prize of N20million cash and an SUV valued at N25million, thus bringing the total package to N45million.
The five housemates, who are standing a chance at the ultimate grand prize, are Tobi Bakre (Tobi), Asogwa Alexandra Amuche Sandra (Alex), Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe (Miracle), Chinonso Nina (Nina) and Cynthia Nwadiora (Cee-C).
With Anto, Lolu and Khloe eviction last Sunday, the build up to today's grand finale and live show has been drama filled with clashes, tension, intrigues and emotional moments in the Big Brother house.
The final showdown like the edition, See Gobbe, has seen celebrities drum support for their favourite candidates. Leading the squad is Omo Baba Olowo, David Adeleke popularly known as Davido, who has come to support Tobi. He took to his Twitter page writing: "Team TEAM TOBI for the win."
Another celebrity who has pitched her tent with the former Heritage Bank staff is Nollywood actress, Liz Anjorin. On her Instagram page, she wrote "Tobi Bakre for the money. Tobi Bakre is (O.B.A) Omo Baba Alanu not (O.B.O) Omo Baba Olowo. To me, my cutest Tobi Bakre is working hard to earn a living. We can all see how brilliant, smart and eloquent Tobi is.
"Please, lets join hands and show him pure love to make him win. Please, I'm begging you nooni, if truly you want your children to be smart and brilliant like Tobi Bakre, oya help me vote my son." All in all, a fantastic lazy Nigeria youth will walk away with 45 million naira today!

(1) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija Ex-housemate Alex Confirms That She Will Like To Date Tobi / The 2018 Headies List / Imo Governor Appoints Bbnaija Winner, Miracle As An Education Ambassador -mcn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.