Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,014 members, 7,817,987 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Listen To My Brother, Babatope's Freestyle - Bible Student - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Listen To My Brother, Babatope's Freestyle - Bible Student (426 Views)

Is My Brother Fit For Music? / Listen To Double Six's Audio Rap Tutorial For Upcoming Rappers @doublesixbeats / Nicki Minaj Feature In A Gospel Song - Listen To Audio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Listen To My Brother, Babatope's Freestyle - Bible Student by sexylemo: 2:01pm On Apr 22, 2018
Ladies and gentlemen!

A lovely Sunday afternoon to you. cool
My brother has just released a new single called Bible Student. cheesy
BIBLE STUDENT is an Edifi-sing designed to address the issue of addiction to hard drugs and other harmful substances among young people in a socially and economically destabilized polity. Many people indulge in substance consumption, hoping to get relief from, or adapt to the harsh conditions of the society. Unfortunately, its drowning effect is only temporal. More often than not, it stimulates antisocial behaviour.

Babatope proffers a solution to this social menace through the Edifi-sing — BIBLE STUDENT. The song presents the Word of God as the only substance that does not constitute damage to its users; it gives life and health to their flesh.

Listen to BIBLE STUDENT and you're assured of being edified and translated into higher realms

Download here:
https://my.notjustok.com/track/328761/babatope-bible-student

I'd like to have your feedback, please.
Thank you very much..

(1) (Reply)

(prod. By Pheelz)- OWO Shayo By Olamide / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? Click Here For The Lyrics / Music : Olamide – “kana” Ft. Wizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.