Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,596 members, 7,958,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:39 AM

Godly Jesus Matchmakers - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Godly Jesus Matchmakers (374 Views)

Looking For My Soulmate, A Rare, Godly Man / Godly Relationship That Can Lead To Marriage / I Need A Godly Women For Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Godly Jesus Matchmakers by wealthyhrt: 8:49pm On Apr 22, 2018
Hello Everyone,
We are a team of Godly people who are operating by God's divine leading, and we have open a WhatsApp channel as an avenue to reach out to more lovely people who are willing to work down the aisle one day. You can join our Whatsapp channel if you have the following qualities:
1. You are ready for marriage in every aspect.
2. Willing to make changes where necessary
3. willing to make corrections
4. Willing to be sincere.
5. Willing to serve and live for God giving him a chance to help you.
6. Willing to pray and fast when necessary.

Do not join if:
1. You still have the mindset that you must have sex with the man or woman before you marry him/her
2. You are not a patient person.

This program is strictly for marriage to the Glory of Jesus Christ our Lord and nothing more.
You can join us by typing this in your web browser chat dot whatsapp dot com/LeSUkQWyIaSAwlFEWA6Lbg
Note: This is for people who love Jesus.

(1) (Reply)

Hello / I Need A Female Patner / Need A Wife Soon.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.