Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,390 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Bbnaija Final: Miracle Wins 2018 Edition! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija Final: Miracle Wins 2018 Edition! (511 Views)

Bbnaija Final: Mercy Praying With Her Bible (Photo) / Will Smith's Brother Collaborates With AMAA For It's 2018 Edition / BBNaija 2018 Finale Voting Result As Miracle Wins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Final: Miracle Wins 2018 Edition! by DeavonP(m): 9:18pm On Apr 22, 2018
Miracle has won the BBNaija 2018 edition !
The Prize is N45m in total, and Miracle is walking away with it , after 85 eventful days in the House , full of hope, intrigues , sex, betrayal and anxiety .
In his comment at the final event, General Manager , Marketing and Sales of MultiChoice , Martin Mabutho, said Double Wahala was “ served hot .”
Miracle won with over 38% of the entire votes cast . In all , 170 million votes were cast in the 85 -day event , with 30 million votes coming in this week alone .
Miracle goes home with N45m comprising :
N25m cash
N12m SUV
N4 .7 m all - expenses paid vacation
N3 .3 m household equipment comprising of electronics and other gadgets .
Miracle ’ s real name is Miracle Igbokwe. He was born on the 17th of February 1995 .
Miracle attended the International Aviation College and the Nigerian College of Aviation Technology, Zaria . He finished from Dee Unique International High School.
Newly graduated from the aviation school , Miracle flies into the House with his pilot license firmly in hand. He feels grateful for everything in life as he knows how financially difficult it was to get there .
Miracle ’ s love of dancing and camping is only parallel by his sense of fashion, especially his skinny jeans. Miracle hates inequality and says he’ s not in the game for the money.
When he was asked what irritates him most in other people , he said , “ People being fake makes me not to trust them .”
As to what he brought into the BB House, he said , “ I want to bring confusion among the ladies. ”
‘ What will you do with the prize money’ , he was asked; to which he said, “ I’ ll use part of the money to further my pilot training and the rest to help my family .
Miracle and Nina had the first kiss and make -out session in the house . They both made it to the final five , but Nina was among the three final evictees on the last day of the reality show , leaving Miracle and Cee- C to contend for the coveted prize.
Miracle ’ s Instagram Handle is : @miracleikechukwu
His Facebook Profile is: Miracle Igbokwe
His Twitter Profile is: @Miracle 860
While in the house, Miracle was once embroiled in a drama when a wedding band was spotted on his ring finger in some old photos that Nigerians dug up.
His brother , Samuel debunked the claims that Miracle was married. He also explained how the ring on his finger came to be.
Re: Bbnaija Final: Miracle Wins 2018 Edition! by techwahala: 3:26am On Apr 23, 2018
team miracle.
like if you preferred miracle to cee-c

(1) (Reply)

Ebuka Spotted With Bbnaija Crew In SA, Thanks Nigerians For Their Support / Wedding Party 2 / Hot: Yung L – Abba Father Mp3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.