Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,863 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

BBNaija: E-Money Reacts As Miracle Wins - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: E-Money Reacts As Miracle Wins (61449 Views)

E-Money Reacts As Prophet Odumeje Speaks Of His Numerous Spiritual Powers / Tobi And Anto React As Miracle Shows Off His Girlfriend / E-money Reacts To Fake And Malicious Rumours About His Tin Tomatoes Brand(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: E-Money Reacts As Miracle Wins by faithfull18(f): 11:02pm On Apr 22, 2018
Visit my profile...
Re: BBNaija: E-Money Reacts As Miracle Wins by ybalogs(m): 11:02pm On Apr 22, 2018
Let's hope Miracle won't be as irrelevant as Efe.
Re: BBNaija: E-Money Reacts As Miracle Wins by micolaj: 11:03pm On Apr 22, 2018
Aderewah:
Celebrities celebrating stupidity. Instead of funding and supporting worthy curses. There is no single person like Elon Musk in nigeria! Pity.
My lady, this is deep.

God bless you for me.
Re: BBNaija: E-Money Reacts As Miracle Wins by parkerchuks(m): 11:03pm On Apr 22, 2018
this is really not fair
Re: BBNaija: E-Money Reacts As Miracle Wins by ybalogs(m): 11:04pm On Apr 22, 2018
For CeeC to gather such vote with all her unpalatable behaviours, Buhari looks set to win come next election.
Re: BBNaija: E-Money Reacts As Miracle Wins by daking88: 11:04pm On Apr 22, 2018
failure no good nah
Re: BBNaija: E-Money Reacts As Miracle Wins by benjaminonu0(m): 11:06pm On Apr 22, 2018
Ways of distracting the youths
Re: BBNaija: E-Money Reacts As Miracle Wins by Boyooosa(m): 11:06pm On Apr 22, 2018
Aderewah:
Celebrities celebrating stupidity. Instead of funding and supporting worthy curses. There is no single person like Elon Musk in nigeria! Pity.
Check the spelling of 'cause' and thank me later
Re: BBNaija: E-Money Reacts As Miracle Wins by abels(m): 11:09pm On Apr 22, 2018
Jamie90:
Thunder will fire the next celebrity who reacts to this poo show
kii yourself
Re: BBNaija: E-Money Reacts As Miracle Wins by MENTORCH(m): 11:14pm On Apr 22, 2018
Jiang:
The most successful yahoo boy in 9ja has spoken

Lmao
Re: BBNaija: E-Money Reacts As Miracle Wins by crunchyg: 11:14pm On Apr 22, 2018
i need a serious girl in my life to talk to, age 24 and above that is ready to marry this yr or next yr, whatsapp me on 070,6162,4402 lets be friends
Re: BBNaija: E-Money Reacts As Miracle Wins by Hotzone(m): 11:15pm On Apr 22, 2018
[quote author=Aderewah post=66945038]Celebrities celebrating stupidity. Instead of funding and supporting worthy courses. There is no single person like Elon Musk in nigeria! Pity
Re: BBNaija: E-Money Reacts As Miracle Wins by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 11:15pm On Apr 22, 2018
ybalogs:
For CeeC to gather such vote with all her unpalatable behaviours, Buhari looks set to win come next election.
Re: BBNaija: E-Money Reacts As Miracle Wins by Aderewah: 11:19pm On Apr 22, 2018
Boyooosa:

Check the spelling of 'cause' and thank me later
average iq will let you realise that the mistake was typographic
Re: BBNaija: E-Money Reacts As Miracle Wins by Boyooosa(m): 11:25pm On Apr 22, 2018
Aderewah:
average iq will let you realise that the mistake was typographic
Lol! Laziness and ego dey worry you. Being a female doesn't make you an inferior being, you can be a Dora or a Kemi.
Re: BBNaija: E-Money Reacts As Miracle Wins by okdenis: 11:25pm On Apr 22, 2018
Re: BBNaija: E-Money Reacts As Miracle Wins by Akuamia247: 11:30pm On Apr 22, 2018
Congratulations to Miracle
Re: BBNaija: E-Money Reacts As Miracle Wins by PierreDeFermath(m): 11:32pm On Apr 22, 2018
Aderewah:
Celebrities celebrating stupidity. Instead of funding and supporting worthy causes. There is no single person like Elon Musk in nigeria! Pity.
what do you expect in a shithole?
Re: BBNaija: E-Money Reacts As Miracle Wins by engrjacuzzi: 11:39pm On Apr 22, 2018
I hope Nigerian youths will react come 2019 election... let us make Nigeria great again by voting wisely.
Re: BBNaija: E-Money Reacts As Miracle Wins by MayorMgbedike(m): 11:59pm On Apr 22, 2018
BBN received 30,000,000 votes this last week of BBN 2018. #30 per vote x 30,000,000 = #900,000,000 just in a week out of 11 weeks.

I'm thinking they should step up the star-price to at least #100,000,000.

They raked in billions.

This is money ritual. Them no kill person but them use them make money.
Re: BBNaija: E-Money Reacts As Miracle Wins by steveDpro: 12:54am On Apr 23, 2018
cool
Re: BBNaija: E-Money Reacts As Miracle Wins by emolala(m): 1:06am On Apr 23, 2018
Chevronstaff:
Nina when she gets to Miracle hotel room.. grin

LMAO.....Guy you no well I swear.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: E-Money Reacts As Miracle Wins by Aderewah: 5:21am On Apr 23, 2018
Boyooosa:

Lol! Laziness and ego dey worry you. Being a female doesn't make you an inferior being, you can be a Dora or a Kemi.
idiot. Whyou did you raise the female issue now? Did I tell you I am feeling inferior? I'm leading a better life than you ever will. Stfu and stay outta my mention.
Re: BBNaija: E-Money Reacts As Miracle Wins by Boyooosa(m): 6:43am On Apr 23, 2018
Aderewah:
idiot. Whyou did you raise the female issue now? Did I tell you I am feeling inferior? I'm leading a better life than you ever will. Stfu and stay outta my mention.
What kind of keyboard are you using that cause will ever auto correct you to curse, that means the device itself is cursed, so do away with it before it finally ruins you.
But I know that your deadly ego will not allow you to subject yourself to correction and move on, if you like, use that your tiny slay finger to reply poo again, it doesn't bother me, I have blessed somebody is all i die for and you know that.
Re: BBNaija: E-Money Reacts As Miracle Wins by Aderewah: 7:32am On Apr 23, 2018
Boyooosa:

What kind of keyboard are you using that cause will ever auto correct you to curse, that means the device itself is cursed, so do away with it before it finally ruins you.
But I know that your deadly ego will not allow you to subject yourself to correction and move on, if you like, use that your tiny slay finger to reply poo again, it doesn't bother me, I have blessed somebody is all i die for and you know that.
oponu
Re: BBNaija: E-Money Reacts As Miracle Wins by Boyooosa(m): 7:48am On Apr 23, 2018
Aderewah:
oponu
I have peers in ur background, whoever fixes my range should also share that compliment.
Ako'gba! Oun ba e lo!
A ba e da gba, a tun tele e losi ile oko.
Re: BBNaija: E-Money Reacts As Miracle Wins by newslifeop: 9:42am On Apr 23, 2018
oh
Re: BBNaija: E-Money Reacts As Miracle Wins by alertness(m): 9:57am On Apr 23, 2018
kokomaster3d:
So Ebuka of BBNAija said the entire show got more than 170m votes and 30m votes in just one week.

Each vote is N30. So 170m votes x 30 = N5.1billion into the bank account of the organisers hmmm.

And President Buhari manage to get 15m votes to win the election.
somtimes,to make money is easy.
Re: BBNaija: E-Money Reacts As Miracle Wins by Kingsunnyaleke: 11:13am On Apr 23, 2018
Miracle I need ur miracle o. I need it in my life in it my family miracle fall on me nd my family we need it more than ever now.
Re: BBNaija: E-Money Reacts As Miracle Wins by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 23, 2018
Emoney. One of Miracle's major sponsor.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funke Akindele, JJC Skillz And Their Twin Boys Strike A Pose / Davido Sad Over "Mama Davido Restaurant & Bar" (photo) / Yemi Alade Shares Lovely Christmas Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.