Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,809 members, 7,827,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Pre-order Your Foodstuff At Affordable Rate - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Pre-order Your Foodstuff At Affordable Rate (687 Views)

Sell Your Foodstuff In Dollars And Pounds From The Comfort Of Your Kitchen. / Freshly Harvested Potatoes, Vegetables, Fruits And Other Foodstuff At Affordable / List Of Profitable Foodstuff To Buy In The North And Sell In South. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre-order Your Foodstuff At Affordable Rate by RealWealth22: 10:17pm On Apr 22, 2018
We deliver foodstuffs to you without stress, we take the stress away from you and give you cheap price. Do you need foodstuffs? Don't stress yourself carrying heavy load of foodstuffs with these garage boys harassing you of payment for goods when it can be DELIVERED to your DOORSTEP, do you know it is cheap buying your foodstuffs from us without stress. Call us on zero nine zero nine nine three seven nine zero three seven
Re: Pre-order Your Foodstuff At Affordable Rate by RealWealth22: 10:18pm On Apr 22, 2018
See our items

Re: Pre-order Your Foodstuff At Affordable Rate by RealWealth22: 10:21pm On Apr 22, 2018
More

Re: Pre-order Your Foodstuff At Affordable Rate by RealWealth22: 12:13pm On Apr 23, 2018
Thanks for the call
Re: Pre-order Your Foodstuff At Affordable Rate by RealWealth22: 7:12am On Apr 24, 2018
Good morning
Re: Pre-order Your Foodstuff At Affordable Rate by RealWealth22: 8:59am On Apr 25, 2018
Thanks for the call
Re: Pre-order Your Foodstuff At Affordable Rate by bukoso: 9:30am On Apr 25, 2018
I have butternut squash for sale in case anyone is interested

doladebby@yahoo.com
Re: Pre-order Your Foodstuff At Affordable Rate by RealWealth22: 11:38pm On Apr 25, 2018
Keep the call coming
Re: Pre-order Your Foodstuff At Affordable Rate by grabben: 1:04pm On Apr 26, 2018
RealWealth22:
We deliver foodstuffs to you without stress, we take the stress away from you and give you cheap price. Do you need foodstuffs? Don't stress yourself carrying heavy load of foodstuffs with these garage boys harassing you of payment for goods when it can be DELIVERED to your DOORSTEP, do you know it is cheap buying your foodstuffs from us without stress. Call us on zero nine zero nine nine three seven nine zero three seven
You can equally export the foodstuffs and make a staggering amount of money. Yes, it is easy. Click on the first link on my signature to know how you can go about it.
Re: Pre-order Your Foodstuff At Affordable Rate by bukoso: 9:06am On Jun 13, 2018
bukoso:
I have butternut squash for sale in case anyone is interested

doladebby@yahoo.com

Harvest season is getting really close....interested buyers should start contacting.
I also have butternut squash seedlings for sale ;

Re: Pre-order Your Foodstuff At Affordable Rate by bukoso: 2:06pm On Jun 15, 2018
Butternut Squash seedlings and fruit available for sale...... Interested buyers shd contact me.

Re: Pre-order Your Foodstuff At Affordable Rate by bukoso: 2:07pm On Jun 15, 2018
bukoso:
Butternut Squash seedlings and fruit available for sale...... Interested buyers shd contact me.

(1) (Reply)

Authomatic Syringes Are Available @Farmergiant Nigeria Limited 07032415850 / You Can Now Order For Your Point Of Lay Birds / Mum Mistakenly Shares Her S3x Tape With 2000 Friends On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.