Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Bbnaija: Google Rates Cee-c The Most Bitter Woman In Nigeria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Google Rates Cee-c The Most Bitter Woman In Nigeria (3501 Views)

'Google My Name, The First Thing You Will See Is The Most Bitter Woman'-Ceec / Cee-C: "The Past Is Gone, Let It Go" / BBNaija : CeeC Is Nigeria's Most Bitter Woman According To Google Search (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: Google Rates Cee-c The Most Bitter Woman In Nigeria by IBpaul(m): 11:29pm On Apr 22, 2018
Will Cee-C get any endorsement?

Will any brand want to be associated with her?

Will any employer be willing to employ her?

As much as this BBNaija thing was a game, I really feel pity for her and what life has for her out there.

I hope she gets the psychiatric/psychological help that she needs. I wish her luck too, she'll be needing a lot of that.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Google Rates Cee-c The Most Bitter Woman In Nigeria by Bowwow11(m): 12:25am On Apr 23, 2018
good
Re: Bbnaija: Google Rates Cee-c The Most Bitter Woman In Nigeria by ayodeyjie(m): 9:02am On Apr 23, 2018
Ok,Next
Re: Bbnaija: Google Rates Cee-c The Most Bitter Woman In Nigeria by psalmsonovic(m): 9:31am On Apr 23, 2018
This is serious...one thing would make an individual popular, if not too much love from people, it would be too much hate from people.
she needs to check herself.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Google Rates Cee-c The Most Bitter Woman In Nigeria by def111(m): 11:20am On Apr 23, 2018
Google no dey waste time..
CeeC bitter

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Actress Oyebade Adebimpe Goes Completely Unclad In Painted Photo / Davido Shared His First Hit, "Dami Duro' CD Online, See What Happend. PHOTOS / Photos Of Tonto Dikeh's Six Humongous Birthday Cakes As She Turns 35 Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.