Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

What Will You Like To Know About Ogbomosho And Agriculture? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / What Will You Like To Know About Ogbomosho And Agriculture? (2169 Views)

The Difference Between Farming And Agriculture. / Food And Agriculture Organization Launches Green Cities Action Programme / Cashew Nuts Available For Pickup In Kogi, Ogbomosho And Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Like To Know About Ogbomosho And Agriculture? by abiodunolarinre(m): 12:50am On Apr 23, 2018
Hello Nairalanders,
I have spent a number of years in Ogbomosho, worked with a few people in agriculture and have a reasonable contact in town. Therefore I wish to shed light to those who have not dealt with the town.

My views will be neutral.

Re: What Will You Like To Know About Ogbomosho And Agriculture? by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 1:21am On Apr 23, 2018
can I rent a land for 5 years. land clearing costs a lot, can I get large expanse of land with light vegetation (not much trees to clear)
Re: What Will You Like To Know About Ogbomosho And Agriculture? by abiodunolarinre(m): 7:09am On Apr 23, 2018
Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen:
can I rent a land for 5 years. land clearing costs a lot, can I get large expanse of land with light vegetation (not much trees to clear)

The possibility of getting large expanse with light vegetation is hard but not impossible just that you may need to pay more for it.
Re: What Will You Like To Know About Ogbomosho And Agriculture? by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 8:24pm On Apr 23, 2018
abiodunolarinre:

The possibility of getting large expanse with light vegetation is hard but not impossible just that you may need to pay more for it.
thanks for the info
Re: What Will You Like To Know About Ogbomosho And Agriculture? by abiodunolarinre(m): 12:11pm On May 17, 2018
CASHEW CULTIVATION PROPOSAL

If you have ever heard of the fast rising cashew industry, this is how you can be a stakeholder. Catch a glimpse of what it cost to own a stake in this dollar spinning crop through our cultivation proposal.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_gebfAAfvROh_OOQAMQ5iPy5hBTylxB6/view?usp=drivesdk
Re: What Will You Like To Know About Ogbomosho And Agriculture? by abiodunolarinre(m): 10:50am On Jun 14, 2018
40 acres of farmland available for sale in Oriire local govt area of ogbomosho.
The land is already cleared by bulldozer about two years ago.
Has a govt approved survey and a deed of assignments.
Contact +2347069597664 for price or further enquiries.
Re: What Will You Like To Know About Ogbomosho And Agriculture? by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 14, 2018
How is STORAGE of cashew in ogbomoso. When is d best time to buy store and resell. How lucrative sir
Re: What Will You Like To Know About Ogbomosho And Agriculture? by abiodunolarinre(m): 3:38pm On Jun 17, 2018
wisemaster1992:
How is STORAGE of cashew in ogbomoso. When is d best time to buy store and resell. How lucrative sir

Warehouse is a major way to store. It doesn't have to be big anyway, it depends on your commodity size.

Warehouses are always available for rent.

The best time for buying begins January and ends around June.

Very lucrative.
Re: What Will You Like To Know About Ogbomosho And Agriculture? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 17, 2018
abiodunolarinre:

Warehouse is a major way to store. It doesn't have to be big anyway, it depends on your commodity size.

Warehouses are always available for rent.

The best time for buying begins January and ends around June.

Very lucrative.

Thank u sir. How long can one store it. (months) 2. When is d best time to resell. What profit percentage will one get
Re: What Will You Like To Know About Ogbomosho And Agriculture? by abiodunolarinre(m): 10:36pm On Jun 17, 2018
Cashew is the major thing in Ogbomosho but not the only thing.
Re: What Will You Like To Know About Ogbomosho And Agriculture? by jjbest123(m): 6:06am On Jun 22, 2018
How much is land rentage per acre and lease years?
Re: What Will You Like To Know About Ogbomosho And Agriculture? by abiodunolarinre(m): 8:22am On Jun 22, 2018
jjbest123:
How much is land rentage per acre and lease years?

5,000 per acres for one year.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Like To Know About Ogbomosho And Agriculture? by jjbest123(m): 3:15pm On Jun 22, 2018
abiodunolarinre:

5,000 per acres for one year.
Can one rent two acres only?
Re: What Will You Like To Know About Ogbomosho And Agriculture? by confluence: 6:35pm On Jun 22, 2018
OP,
Tell us more about tractor hire services, i mean cost implication , say for 10 hectares
Re: What Will You Like To Know About Ogbomosho And Agriculture? by abiodunolarinre(m): 12:46pm On Jun 23, 2018
jjbest123:
Can one rent two acres only?
No sir. it won't be worth your stress.
Re: What Will You Like To Know About Ogbomosho And Agriculture? by jjbest123(m): 1:00pm On Jun 23, 2018
abiodunolarinre:

No sir. it won't be worth your stress.
Then what is the minimum acre to rent?
Re: What Will You Like To Know About Ogbomosho And Agriculture? by abiodunolarinre(m): 2:28pm On Jun 24, 2018
jjbest123:
Then what is the minimum acre to rent?

I will advise 10 acres.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Like To Know About Ogbomosho And Agriculture? by Hallams(m): 4:31pm On Jun 24, 2018
How secure are the lands? How much can a person purchase a acre? Can one get about 100acres?
Re: What Will You Like To Know About Ogbomosho And Agriculture? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 24, 2018
can one do plantain farming there
Re: What Will You Like To Know About Ogbomosho And Agriculture? by abiodunolarinre(m): 7:59am On Jun 25, 2018
Mklancee:
can one do plantain farming there

Ogbomosho is not the best place to do plantain farming because the rainfall isn't much and also come a little late.

Don't fall for any suggestions of irrigation.
Re: What Will You Like To Know About Ogbomosho And Agriculture? by abiodunolarinre(m): 4:43pm On Jul 01, 2018
abiodunolarinre:
Hello Nairalanders,
I have spent a number of years in Ogbomosho, worked with a few people in agriculture and have a reasonable contact in town. Therefore I wish to shed light to those who have not dealt with the town.

Re: What Will You Like To Know About Ogbomosho And Agriculture? by abiodunolarinre(m): 9:39am On Jul 02, 2018
Next time you are visiting Ogbomosho for agric purposes give me a call.
Re: What Will You Like To Know About Ogbomosho And Agriculture? by abiodunolarinre(m): 9:40am On Jul 02, 2018
Next time you are visiting Ogbomosho for agric purposes give me a call.
+2347069597664
Re: What Will You Like To Know About Ogbomosho And Agriculture? by abiodunolarinre(m): 7:36am On Jul 09, 2018
Good morning all. We have developed a proposal for the combined project of cashew, cattle and Cassava.

It is a long term project with conservative 30% annual growth potential. Ideally it is more but this is a worst case scenario.

This initiative is not for all but you can take a look in case you will interested.

Send a request to hemmsgreen@gmail.com for details.
Re: What Will You Like To Know About Ogbomosho And Agriculture? by abiodunolarinre(m): 1:21pm On Jul 14, 2018
What's new people?

abiodunolarinre:
Hello Nairalanders,

Re: What Will You Like To Know About Ogbomosho And Agriculture? by abiodunolarinre(m): 10:17am On Jul 19, 2018
Good morning.
Re: What Will You Like To Know About Ogbomosho And Agriculture? by abiodunolarinre(m): 6:26pm On Jul 19, 2018
A friend of mine just told me clearing an acre of farmland in Owode area of Ogun state is about 75,000 naira. He is an eye witness.

Ogbomosho, Oyo state is about 35,000 naira.
Re: What Will You Like To Know About Ogbomosho And Agriculture? by Hallams(m): 6:56pm On Jul 19, 2018
Hallams:
How secure are the lands? How much can a person purchase a acre? Can one get about 100acres?
you didn't answer this
Re: What Will You Like To Know About Ogbomosho And Agriculture? by abiodunolarinre(m): 7:59am On Jul 20, 2018
Hallams:
you didn't answer this

I'm sorry for that. I never saw it. Farmland is secure if you go through people who have good knowledge of the terrain.

Of course 100 acres is available even if you need it now. Price is 80,000 per acre and it is about 30minutes drive from Ogbomosho city centre.

Call/chat me on +2347069597664 when you are ready for a tour of the axis.
Re: What Will You Like To Know About Ogbomosho And Agriculture? by abiodunolarinre(m): 7:30am On Jul 25, 2018
Cassava price is falling ridiculously around Ogbomosho.
Watch out.
Re: What Will You Like To Know About Ogbomosho And Agriculture? by abiodunolarinre(m): 8:32am On Jul 26, 2018
Ogbomosho.
Re: What Will You Like To Know About Ogbomosho And Agriculture? by abiodunolarinre(m): 8:38am On Oct 23, 2018
abiodunolarinre:
Hello Nairalanders,

My opinions are still neutral.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Live Pigs For Sale In Abuja And Environs At Affordable Prices / Organic Poultry Farming - The Use Of Spices / Use Escrow Service To Avoid Payment Scam/fraud When Purchasing Agric. Equipment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.