Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,667 members, 7,955,415 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:31 AM

Can This Be Said To Any Nigerian Attorney? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Can This Be Said To Any Nigerian Attorney? (591 Views)

Difference Between A Lawyer, A Solicitor, An Attorney And A Barrister / Hahahaha! See What Mugabe Said To Ladies About Men... / What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can This Be Said To Any Nigerian Attorney? by Nehemiah459(m): 2:01am On Apr 23, 2018
"You have proved to be a giant of your profession and your career has been one of the significant epochs of our time"
Martin Luther King Jr to Thurgood Marshall.

Can this be said to any Nigerian attorney?
From what I have seen, any human rights activist is just trying to get government's attention. Give them food and they will sing your praises.
Re: Can This Be Said To Any Nigerian Attorney? by Nehemiah459(m): 4:46pm On Apr 23, 2018
lalasticlala
mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Canada / The New Type Of Scam Seen On Nairaland / Is This True Of Our Police Force?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.