Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,392 members, 7,819,404 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Background Music In Educative Interviews/documentary - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Background Music In Educative Interviews/documentary (329 Views)

Download | Surviving R.kelly | All Episodes | Documentary / K.Brule: Nude Photo Of BBNaija Housemate Recording Music In Throwback Photo / Download Background Music Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Background Music In Educative Interviews/documentary by BabaRamota1980: 2:45am On Apr 23, 2018
Notice to film producers.

I don't know about anyone else, but when I BabaRamota, the husband of Ruka and Ayoka, listen to personalities on interviews or watch documentary film, I do so because I want to learn. The knowledge and information coming from an interview or a documentary film is important. I DO NOT WANT TO LISTEN TO YA FVKNG MUSIC playing in the background. Turn that shyyte off, its irritating! angry

When I want music i know where to find a club.
Bloody freaks! sad sad

Similarly, while Im still venting its worth to add....when it's time to interview a personality just GET THE DAYAM INTERVIEW STARTED, Im not interested in all the effects and zoom zooms and blade cuts....save time and cut the crap out. angry

(1) (Reply)

Eazzi And Drake Dance Moves #eazzydrake #watch / Afrima 2018: Annual Music Award Opens For Entries / Serena Williams On Olympia New Fashion Line Latest Celebrity News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.