Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,054 members, 7,863,740 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:05 AM

Ex-breadseller Olajumoke Meet With Ex-bbnaija, Ifuennada & Ahneeka (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ex-breadseller Olajumoke Meet With Ex-bbnaija, Ifuennada & Ahneeka (photos) (1470 Views)

BBNaija Star, Ifuennada Poses Topless (Pictures) / My AMVCA Outfit Costs $100k – Ifuennada Brags, Calls Critics Broke / #BBNaija: Ifuennada Pictured With CDQ After He Called Her 'a One Night Stand' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex-breadseller Olajumoke Meet With Ex-bbnaija, Ifuennada & Ahneeka (photos) by GistMeMore: 7:29am On Apr 23, 2018
GistMore.com

She caption;

Met some housemates @ifuennada & @ahneeka_
Fine people!

BY GISTMORE http://www.gistmore.com/ex-breadseller-olajumoke-meet-ex-bbnaija-ifuennada-ahneeka-photos

Re: Ex-breadseller Olajumoke Meet With Ex-bbnaija, Ifuennada & Ahneeka (photos) by GistMeMore: 7:29am On Apr 23, 2018
Re: Ex-breadseller Olajumoke Meet With Ex-bbnaija, Ifuennada & Ahneeka (photos) by BreezyCB(m): 7:36am On Apr 23, 2018
grin
Re: Ex-breadseller Olajumoke Meet With Ex-bbnaija, Ifuennada & Ahneeka (photos) by Uyiii: 7:47am On Apr 23, 2018
I'll try to be honest and blunt as possible as I can.
There'r peeps celebrity status doesn't fit at all,
like Olajumoke as a person doesn't even esynchronize with the celebrity tag upon all the money and innovativeness channelled to her to attain that reasonable celebrity feat.

The woman body nor just wan be celebrity, her appearance and all isn't synonymous with a celebrity status at all. e nor get wetin she wan wear, she go just still be like house-girl, na follow come, e nor get how we go do am reach.

I even feel she was looking more beautiful and better when she was selling bread as compared to now. The best thing her sponsors could have possibly done for her was to upgrade her bread business, open some other business ventures like selling biscuits and sweets instead of forcing a celebrity status on her.

P.s: Anyways make I drop mic here make e nor be like person wan dey talk too much.
But em, this Ahneeka pimples be like wetin dey gym sha, see muscle.
Even if Ahneeka is a lazy youth, her pimples are very hard working for surecheesy

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ex-breadseller Olajumoke Meet With Ex-bbnaija, Ifuennada & Ahneeka (photos) by Nobody: 7:57am On Apr 23, 2018
ex bread seller every time..... anyways NOTED
Re: Ex-breadseller Olajumoke Meet With Ex-bbnaija, Ifuennada & Ahneeka (photos) by iGist: 11:40am On Apr 23, 2018
Re: Ex-breadseller Olajumoke Meet With Ex-bbnaija, Ifuennada & Ahneeka (photos) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 23, 2018
Uyiii:
I'll try to be honest and blunt as possible as I can.
There'r peeps celebrity status doesn't fit at all,
like Olajumoke as a person doesn't even esynchronize with the celebrity tag upon all the money and innovativeness channelled to her to attain that reasonable celebrity feat.

The woman body nor just wan be celebrity, her appearance and all isn't synonymous with a celebrity status at all. e nor get wetin she wan wear, she go just still be like house-girl, na follow come, e nor get how we go do am reach.

I even feel she was looking more beautiful and better when she was selling bread as compared to now. The best thing her sponsors could have possibly done for her was to upgrade her bread business, open some other business ventures like selling biscuits and sweets instead of forcing a celebrity status on her.

P.s: Anyways make I drop mic here make e nor be like person wan dey talk too much.
But em, this Ahneeka pimples be like wetin dey gym sha, see muscle.
Even if Ahneeka is a lazy youth, her pimples are very hard working for surecheesy

You sat down to analyse all these shocked

Ladies and gentlemen, behold Lazy buhari's lazy youth
Re: Ex-breadseller Olajumoke Meet With Ex-bbnaija, Ifuennada & Ahneeka (photos) by Uyiii: 1:10pm On Apr 23, 2018
FortifiedCity:
You sat down to analyse all these shocked

Ladies and gentlemen, behold Lazy buhari's lazy youth
you think say to analyze like this easy??
had it being buhari fit analyze like me, hin administration for nor stupid like thischeesy

2 Likes

Re: Ex-breadseller Olajumoke Meet With Ex-bbnaija, Ifuennada & Ahneeka (photos) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 23, 2018
Uyiii:

You always book space before writing your epistle.

Yellow coconut head
Re: Ex-breadseller Olajumoke Meet With Ex-bbnaija, Ifuennada & Ahneeka (photos) by Uyiii: 1:16pm On Apr 23, 2018
FortifiedCity:
You always book space before writing your epistle.

Yellow coconut head
Leave me naacheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Davido Support His Uncle Senator Adeleke With Roadside Billboard (pics) / Actress Nadia Buari Celebrates Her Younger Brother On His Birthday (photos) / *RAW UNREFINED PALM KERNEL OIL AVAILABLE IN LAGOS, NIGERIA*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.