Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Study Shows That Degree Holders With I.T Skills have Better Chance - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Study Shows That Degree Holders With I.T Skills have Better Chance (429 Views)

USA Universities That Accept HND, 2.2 & 3rd Class Degree Holders �� / 7 Reasons Why Degree Holders Are Poor By Malam Mamuda Kabir DUTSINMA / What Skills Have You Acquired Amid This Lock Down? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Study Shows That Degree Holders With I.T Skills have Better Chance by Hrilly: 7:49am On Apr 23, 2018
Study shows that degree holders with I.T Skills have better chance of securing jobs and even faster than those without additional skills. Companies operation today is I.T driven, so often they look for employees with I.T Skills.

With over 1,000 courses, you can take any I.T course and be certified online, you can even order for your certificate to be sent to you, flexible and affordable program, including industrial training for practical knowledge and industry experience.

The industrial training is just like internship that helps you secure job. I have benefitted greatly from the program, i have laptop engineering and graphic design certification already and currently undergoing industrial training with Lemac Ltd.

You too can apply here:-

http://siitglobal.com/newapply.php

Thanks
Re: Study Shows That Degree Holders With I.T Skills have Better Chance by Hrilly: 8:31am On Apr 23, 2018
comments
Re: Study Shows That Degree Holders With I.T Skills have Better Chance by Hrilly: 9:09am On May 13, 2018

(1) (Reply)

LATEST NEWS Around The World (headlines) / IT Placement Or Job In Major Construction Companies In Nigeria / NECO Timetable For 2018 June/july SSCE With PDF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.